Subject: principality

From: Washington O. Maria <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 20 Mar 2007 09:23:37 +0100

IMMEDIATE NEED for an Applications Engineer in Northeast, TX.

M as a Requisition Engineer in the Turbine-Generator manufacturing
Industry?

Excellent benefits package. SAP 2000, STAAD Pro, etc.

And now this adventuresome, multi lingual hero is part of a special meal
set that every small child will want for their very own.

Relocation assistance is available for the right candidate.

The candidate will provide technical support in the form of telephone
consultations, personal visits, meetings, seminars, written letters, and
reports.

Please describe your experience in construction management including the
industries served. Gas turbine emissions testing experience?
Chemistry degree will be considered with appropriate experience.

Strong problem solving skills, people skills, creativity, good
communication skills, are all must-haves. Do you have experience with
P3?

NEED PROJECT SUPERINTENDENT FOR SUBSTATION PROJECT! Vitesse Austin is
one of three major design centers in EPD. com Outlet Center Go to
ShopKitchenAid. Candidate must have a BS in Systems, Chemical or
Mechanical Engineering; MS preferred. Do not say -See Resume-.

How soon can you start?

Project engineering experience is a plus.

PROJECT ENGINEER needed in Texas with BSME or equivalent and 5 plus
years experience in industrial or municipal water treatment project
management, offshore oil and gas background is desired.

How many years do you have in system piping design and-or installation?
Our primary areas of responsibility are product definition,
semiconductor design, reference system development, production test
engineering and technical customer support. If this deal does not load
in 10 seconds, click here . Minimum of 5-7 years job related experience
required. If this deal does not load in 10 seconds, click here