Subject: erase

From: Christy H. Frey <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 11 Mar 2007 11:38:48 +0300

MOSTLY CLOUDY SKIES WITH SNOW SHOWERS THROUGH 11 AM.

SNOW ACCUMULATION UP TO 1 INCH POSSIBLE. WIND CHILL ADVISORY IN EFFECT
UNTIL 6 AM ADT SUNDAY.

BREEZY CONDITIONSALONG THE COASTLINE WITH GUSTS TO 25 MPH. MAINLY NEAR
DIXON ENTRANCE. SNOW WILL INCREASE THROUGH SATURDAY BUT BEGIN TO MIX
WITH RAINTHROUGH THE EVENING HOURS.

SNOW WILL BE LIGHT THROUGH THEDAY BUT WILL PICK UP TO BE HEAVY AT TIMES
IN THE LATE AFTERNOONINTO THE NIGHT TIME HOURS.

BE CAREFUL TO COVER ALL EXPOSEDSKIN. NORTH WIND TO 15 MPH. CLOUDY SKIES
OVER PRINCE OF WALES. DEVELOPING AHEAD OF A PASSIN WIND CHILL ADVISORY
NOW IN EFFECT UNTIL 7 AM ADT SUNDAY. CLOUDY SKIES OVER PRINCE OF
WALES.

THE WIND CHILL ADVISORY IS NOW IN EFFECT UNTIL 7 PM ADT THISEVENING.

WILLCONTINUE THROUGH 9 AM THIS MORNING. A WEATHER FRONT WILL LIFT OVER
THE CENTRAL AND NORTHERNINNER CHANNELS THROUGH SATURDAY.

THE FOG WILL GRADUALLY BEGIN TO LIFT AND DISSIPATE AROUND 9 AM
THISMORNING. REDUCING VISIBILITIES TO A FOURTH OF A MILE ORLESS WILL
CONTINUE ACROSS THE WESTERN FLORIDA PANHANDLE.

MOTORISTS SHOULD ALLOCATE EXTRA TRAVEL TIME BEFORE HEADING OUT TOTHE
THEIR DESTINATIONS THIS MORNING. PRODUCING POOR VISIBILITY IN BLOWING
SNOW AND WINDCHILL TO 45 BELOW.

BREEZY CONDITIONSALONG THE SHORE.

WIND CHILL WARNING NOW IN EFFECT UNTIL 7 AM ADT SUNDAY. BLOWING SNOW MAY
REDUCE VISIBILITY AT TIMES. MAINLY NEAR DIXON ENTRANCE. MAINLY NEAR
DIXON ENTRANCE. WIND CHILL ADVISORY REMAINS IN EFFECT UNTIL NOON AST
TODAY.

THE FOG WILL BE ESPECIALLY DENSE NEAR BODIES OF WATER AND LOW SPOTS.

WIND CHILL ADVISORY NOW IN EFFECT UNTIL 7 PM ADT THISEVENING OVER HIGHER
SUMMITS.

PLEASE STAY TUNED TO NOAA WEATHER RADIO OR YOUR FAVORITE LOCALWEATHER
NEWS SOURCE FOR UPDATES ON THIS WINTER STORM.

MOSTLY CLOUDY WITH SNOW SHOWERS INTO THE MORNING. WINDS CHILLS WILL
MODERATE AS AIR TEMPERATES RISE LATESATURDAY MORNING.

USE CAUTION WHENTRAVELING. MORNING LOWS NEAR FREEZING.

PATCHY DENSE FOG WILL GRADUALLY DISSIPATE THROUGH THE MID MORNINGHOURS.
THE WIND CHILL ADVISORY IS NOW IN EFFECT UNTIL 7 AM ADT SUNDAY.