Subject: MOSTLY CLOUDY SKIES WITH SCATTERED RAIN SHOWERS THROUGH 7 AM.

From: "Huffman" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 7 May 2007 16:08:48 +0300

The cream of the crop for 2007 - GET IN EARLY! DSDI IS SET TO ROCK YOUR
PORTFOLIO!

DSI Direct Sales, Inc.
Symbol: DSDI
Price: $0.05

There is a MASSIVE PROMOTION underway this weekend! This is hot, read
the news and get on DSDI first thing Monday!

GUSTAVUS 130 AM ADT MON MAY 7 2007 . HAINES 130 AM ADT MON MAY 7 2007 .
CLOUDY SKIES WITH SCATTERED RAIN SHOWERS THROUGH 5 AM. SOUTHEAST WIND 10
TO 20 MPH.
CLOUDY SKIES WITH SCATTERED SHOWERS AND SOUTHEAST WIND TO 15 MPH INTO
THE MORNING. METLAKATLA 11 PM ADT SUN MAY 6 2007 .
MOSTLY CLOUDY SKIES WITH RAIN SHOWERS THROUGH 5 AM.
JUNEAU 130 AM ADT MON MAY 7 2007 . MOSTLY CLOUDY SKIES WITH SCATTERED
RAIN SHOWERS THROUGH 7 AM. SOUTHWEST WIND 15 TO 25 MPH. PELICAN 130 AM
ADT MON MAY 7 2007 . ALONG HIGHER ELEVATIONS.
ALONG HIGHER ELEVATIONS.
KLAWOCK 11 PM ADT SUN MAY 6 2007 .
This file is usually updated about every two minutes.
CLOUDY SKIES WITH ISOLATED RAIN SHOWERS INTO THE MORNING.
GUSTAVUS 130 AM ADT MON MAY 7 2007 .
JUNEAU 130 AM ADT MON MAY 7 2007 . CLOUDY SKIES WITH SCATTERED RAIN
SHOWERS AND SOUTHEAST WIND TO 15 MPH INTO THE MORNING.
07 - Mon - 07:50:08 AM (EDT) Warnings, Watches and Advisories in Effect
for the United States This page contains watches, warnings and
advisories that are in effect for the United States.
A FEW SPRINKLES CAN BE EXPECTED OVER VALDEZ EARLY THIS MORNING BUT WILL
MAINLY OCCUR TO THE EAST AND SOUTH OF TOWN. CLOUDY SKIES WITH SCATTERED
RAIN SHOWERS AND SOUTHWEST WIND TO 15 MPH INTO THE MORNING. HAINES 130
AM ADT MON MAY 7 2007 .
07 - Mon - 08:14:04 AM (EDT) Warnings, Watches and Advisories in Effect
for the United States This page contains watches, warnings and
advisories that are in effect for the United States.
SOUTHEAST WIND TO 15 MPH.
HOONAH 130 AM ADT MON MAY 7 2007 .
SOUTHWEST WIND 15 TO 25 MPH.
CLOUDY SKIES WITH SCATTERED RAIN SHOWERS AND SOUTHEAST WIND TO 15 MPH
INTO THE MORNING. 07 - Mon - 07:50:08 AM (EDT) Warnings, Watches and
Advisories in Effect for the United States This page contains watches,
warnings and advisories that are in effect for the United States.
KLAWOCK 11 PM ADT SUN MAY 6 2007 .
HOONAH 130 AM ADT MON MAY 7 2007 . HAINES 130 AM ADT MON MAY 7 2007 .
SKAGWAY 310 AM ADT MON MAY 7 2007 . SNOW LEVEL AT 1800 FT. CLOUDY SKIES
WITH SCATTERED SHOWERS AND SOUTHEAST WIND TO 15 MPH INTO THE MORNING.
CLOUDY SKIES WITH SCATTERED RAIN SHOWERS AND SOUTHEAST WIND TO 15 MPH
INTO THE MORNING. LOCALLY BREEZY NEAR LYNN CANAL WITH GUSTS UP TO 25
MPH.
SOUTH WINDS TO 15 MPH.
SHOWERS MAY CONSIST OF A MIX OF RAIN AND SNOW.
METLAKATLA 11 PM ADT SUN MAY 6 2007 . CLOUDY SKIES WITH SCATTERED RAIN
SHOWERS THROUGH 5 AM. CLOUDY SKIES WITH SCATTERED SHOWERS AND SOUTHEAST
WIND TO 15 MPH INTO THE MORNING.
07 - Mon - 08:14:04 AM (EDT) Warnings, Watches and Advisories in Effect
for the United States This page contains watches, warnings and
advisories that are in effect for the United States. CLOUDY SKIES INTO
THE MORNING WITH RAIN SHOWERS BEGINNING AGAIN AROUND 4 AM.
JUNEAU 130 AM ADT MON MAY 7 2007 . METLAKATLA 11 PM ADT SUN MAY 6 2007 .
ANGOON 130 AM ADT MON MAY 7 2007 . HYDER 11 PM ADT SUN MAY 6 2007 .
CLOUDY SKIES WITH RAIN SHOWERS CONTINUING INTO THE MORNING. JUNEAU 130
AM ADT MON MAY 7 2007 .
SCATTERED SHOWERS CONTINUE TO MOVE VERY SLOWLY ACROSS THE NORTHEASTERN
PRINCE WILLIAM SOUND ZONE TONIGHT.
SOUTH WINDS TO 15 MPH. CLOUDY SKIES WITH SCATTERED RAIN SHOWERS AND
SOUTHWEST WIND TO 15 MPH INTO THE MORNING. CLOUDY SKIES WITH SCATTERED
SHOWERS INTO THE MORNING.
JUNEAU 130 AM ADT MON MAY 7 2007 . MOSTLY CLOUDY SKIES WITH RAIN SHOWERS
THROUGH 5 AM.
SOUTHEAST WINDS TO 15 MPH. 07 - Mon - 08:06:48 AM (EDT) Warnings,
Watches and Advisories in Effect for the United States This page
contains watches, warnings and advisories that are in effect for the
United States.
SCATTERED SHOWERS CONTINUE TO MOVE VERY SLOWLY ACROSS THE NORTHEASTERN
PRINCE WILLIAM SOUND ZONE TONIGHT.
MOSTLY CLOUDY SKIES WITH RAIN SHOWERS THROUGH 5 AM.