Subject: Again, I was on set for quite a while and had a good character that I could work with.

From: "Anthony" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 7 May 2007 22:21:53 +0300

The cream of the crop for 2007 - GET IN EARLY! DSDI IS SET TO ROCK YOUR
PORTFOLIO!

DSI Direct Sales, Inc.
Symbol: DSDI
Price: $0.05

There is a MASSIVE PROMOTION underway this weekend! This is hot, read
the news and get on DSDI first thing Monday!

I can't be Tom Cruise. We want to make movies about humans, not
superheroes. But it his most recent film, the epic period piece Fearless
- a brilliant addition to the martial arts genre directed by Ronny Yu -
that stands to be remembered as his greatest work. I was young when I
became the Wushu champion in China. In the casting I had voted for a
young Demi Moore as the lead, but was informed by the powers-that-be
"she couldn't act. (It was) really beautifully written and it was really
poignant; it was a great sort of clarity, as far as what it was these
folks were going through.
I've made a lot of action films, and when I'm walking down the street a
lot of teenagers say, "Jet Li kicks ass!
Like many of the greatest kung fu films, Fearless draws its inspiration
from real life. I felt like I was reading a beautiful book, I didn't
feel like I was reading a script.
There, in the middle of it, was this beautiful Emily Watson; it didn't
make any difference how luscious and fragile she was, the notion of
family through Danny Huston's eyes still remained true. Unfortunately
George ultimately was dropped. I believe it is yourself.
For Jet Li, who has carried on what was started by the greatest Wushu
actors of all time; Fearless is a culmination of a lifetime spent in
martial arts and film. Where did all those flies come from? Before it,
horror movies were more polite, more talky, less committed to unnerving
the audience.
I think there was something very animalistic about this film; it really
was like a pack of wild dogs living out in the dust. " They are more
focused on the physical part.
So much that I was able to find ten minutes worth to included in
Phantasm: Oblivion. You have had the opportunity to work on films in
Asia, Europe and the United States. Don Coscarelli: Survival Quest will
finally be released on DVD within the next year. What are your thoughts
on that film and how were your experiences on the set of that movie? I'm
number one in China. I'm number one in China.
One day, if I could find the time, it might be fun to create and
epic-length Phantasm.
But what is it they want?
Other martial arts films always have a clearly defined villain - either
a rival from another Wushu school or an unscrupulous foreigner - but
there is no villain in the film.
Don took the time out of his schedule to talk to DVD Talk's Ian Jane
about projects past, present, and maybe even future, as well as to shed
some light on a few career highlights for us.
The animal trainers I selected were replaced.
Maybe ten years later I will have another belief.