Subject: download Photoshop CS3 right today for only $89!

From: "laurette fons" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 9 May 2007 13:15:36 +0300

I was born at the age of twelve on a Metro-Goldwyn-Mayer lot.
Children wish fathers looked but with their eyes fathers that children
with their judgment looked and either may be wrong.
I'm very brave generally, he went on in a low voice: only today I happen
to have a headache.
Courage is rightly considered the foremost of the virtues, for upon it,
all others depend.
Did you ever observe to whom the accidents happen? Chance favors only
the prepared mind.
To love what you do and feel that it matters -- how could anything be
more fun?
There is no such thing as pure pleasure some anxiety always goes with
it.
Age does not depend upon years, but upon temperament and health. Some
men are born old, and some never grow up.
Baseball is ninety percent mental. The other half if physical
The greatest test of courage on earth is to bear defeat without losing
heart.
The deferring of anger is the best antidote to anger.
When an actor has money, he doesn't send letters, but telegrams.
Life is a tragedy when seen in close-up, but a comedy in long-shot.
In things pertaining to enthusiasm, no man is sane who does not know how
to be insane on proper occasions.
No matter how busy you may think you are, you must find time for
reading, or surrender yourself to self-chosen ignorance.
Let us, then, be up and doing, with a heart for any fate still
achieving, still pursuing, learn to labor and to wait.
Marrying an old bachelor is like buying second-hand furniture.
People who know the least always argue the most.
Progress is a nice word, but change is its motivator and change has
enemies.