Subject: PEOPLE ARE URGED TO USE CAUTION WHILE OUTDOORS AND BE ALERT TO THE POSSIBILITY OF FLYING DEBRIS.

From: "Reginald B. Suarez" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 6 May 2007 05:05:32 +0200

The cream of the crop for 2007 - GET IN EARLY! DSDI IS SET TO ROCK YOUR
PORTFOLIO!

DSI Direct Sales, Inc.
Symbol: DSDI
Price: $0.04

There is a MASSIVE PROMOTION underway this weekend! This is hot, read
the news and get on DSDI first thing Monday!

MOSTLY CLOUDY SKY CONDITION WITH FLURRIES ACROSS THE NORTH ARCTIC COAST
AND AREAS OF FOG. EXPECT A FEW ISOLATED SHOWERS.
1039 AM ADT FRI MAY 4 2007 .
AN ICE JAM FORMED ON THE GULKANA RIVER DOWNSTREAM OF THE RICHARDSON
HIGHWAY BRIDGE. GUSTAVUS 330 PM ADT SAT MAY 5 2007 . MAINLY ACROSS THE
HIGHER MOUNTAIN TOPS. A LULL IN THE WINDS HAS BEGUN WITH ANOTHER WIND
ADVISORY GOING INTO EFFECT AT MIDNIGHT TONIGHT INCLUDING THE COMMUNITIES
OF CRAIG.
THIS WIND ADVISORY MEANS THAT FREQUENT GUSTS WILL OCCUR BETWEEN 40 AND
60 MPH.
MOST LOCATIONS WITHIN THE DEFINED AREA WILL REMAIN DRY. WHICH IS IN
EFFECT FROM MIDNIGHT TONIGHT TO 6 AM ADT SUNDAY. EXPECT A FEW ISOLATED
SHOWERS.
07 - Sat - 10:52:21 PM (EDT) Warnings, Watches and Advisories in Effect
for the United States This page contains watches, warnings and
advisories that are in effect for the United States.
PEOPLE ARE URGED TO USE CAUTION WHILE OUTDOORS AND BE ALERT TO THE
POSSIBILITY OF FLYING DEBRIS. METLAKATLA 400 PM ADT SAT MAY 5 2007 .
MAINLY ACROSS THE HIGHER MOUNTAIN TOPS.
THE NATIONAL WEATHER SERVICE IN JUNEAU HAS ISSUED A WIND ADVISORY.
THE RIVER WILL REMAIN ABOVE FLOOD STAGE FOR SEVERAL DAYS. ISSUED BY: 58
Issuing Weather Forecast Office Homepage Flood Statement Lawrence
(Arkansas) FLOOD STATEMENT NATIONAL WEATHER SERVICE LITTLE ROCK AR 836
PM CDT SAT MAY 05 2007 . FOR THE FOLLOWING FORECAST LOCATIONS:.
RAIN CONTINUING THROUGH TONIGHT. WIND ADVISORY IN EFFECT FROM 6 AM TO 3
PM SUNDAY.
STRONGEST WINDS IN EXPOSED AREAS NEAR CROSS SOUND AND ALONG OUTSIDE
COASTAL AREAS.
RAINFALL AMOUNTS WILL BE LESS THAN ONE TENTH OF AN INCH WITH NO
SIGNIFICANT SNOWFALL ACCUMULATION AT THE HIGHER ELEVATIONS. HOONAH 330
PM ADT SAT MAY 5 2007 . ISOLATED SHOWERS WILL REMAIN POSSIBLE FOR
SECTIONS OF NORTHEAST OKLAHOMA.
A LULL IN THE WINDS HAS BEGUN WITH ANOTHER WIND ADVISORY GOING INTO
EFFECT AT MIDNIGHT TONIGHT INCLUDING THE COMMUNITIES OF CRAIG.
A WIND ADVISORY HAS EXPIRED. MOSTLY CLOUDY SKY CONDITION WITH FLURRIES
ACROSS THE NORTH ARCTIC COAST AND AREAS OF FOG.
SHIFTING TO THE SOUTHWEST THIS EVENING. A STRONG LOW IS MOVING FROM THE
NORTH PACIFIC INTO THE EASTERN GULF. MOSTLY CLOUDY SKIES WITH RAIN. EAST
WIND 10 TO 20 MPH. MOSTLY CLOUDY SKIES WITH RAIN CONTINUING THROUGH THE
EVENING. SOUTH TO SOUTHEAST WIND TO 30 MPH GUSTING TO 40 MPH. WIND
ADVISORY IN EFFECT FROM 6 AM TO 3 PM SUNDAY.
GUSTAVUS 330 PM ADT SAT MAY 5 2007 . KAKE 330 PM ADT SAT MAY 5 2007 .
MOSTLY CLOUDY SKIES WITH RAIN CONTINUING THROUGH THE EVENING.
SOME LOCATIONS ARE REPORTING WATER RUNNING ON TOP OF THE ICE WITH SOME
ICE JAMS FORMING AND RELEASING. THIS STATEMENT WILL BE UPDATED BY 9 PM
THIS EVENING OR SOONER IF CONDITIONS WARRANT.
5 FEET BY TUESDAY MORNING.
SOUTH WIND 10 TO 20 MPH. SOUTHEAST WIND 10 TO 20 MPH.
A LULL IN THE WINDS HAS BEGUN WITH ANOTHER WIND ADVISORY GOING INTO
EFFECT AT MIDNIGHT TONIGHT INCLUDING THE COMMUNITIES OF CRAIG. THE
NATIONAL WEATHER SERVICE OF ANNETTE ISLAND HAS ISSUED A WIND ADVISORY
FOR TODAY IN THE SOUTHERN INNER CHANNELS AREA.
ISOLATED SHOWERS WILL REMAIN POSSIBLE FOR SECTIONS OF NORTHEAST
OKLAHOMA. FOR THE FOLLOWING FORECAST LOCATIONS:.
THIS ADVISORY WILL END AT 9 PM THIS EVENING. WIND ADVISORY IN EFFECT
FROM 6 AM TO 3 PM SUNDAY. MOSTLY CLOUDY SKIES WITH PERIODS OF RAIN.
HOONAH 330 PM ADT SAT MAY 5 2007 .
A WIND ADVISORY HAS EXPIRED.