Subject: Member comments are owned by the poster.

From: "Bartholomew Gonzales" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 7 May 2007 02:43:03 -0400

The cream of the crop for 2007 - GET IN EARLY! DSDI IS SET TO ROCK YOUR
PORTFOLIO!

DSI Direct Sales, Inc.
Symbol: DSDI
Price: $0.05

There is a MASSIVE PROMOTION underway this weekend! This is hot, read
the news and get on DSDI first thing Monday!

Note: Cookie support required to login Subscribe to WebmasterWorld,
thank you for your support.
00 (c) WebmasterWorld Inc. Member comments are owned by the poster.
Note: Given that this is a service, all subscriptions are final and
refunds are not granted. 00 (c) WebmasterWorld Inc. It is made up of
some of the best professionals in the business in a more relaxed
atmosphere. 1997-2007 all rights reserved Aside from supporting
WebmasterWorlds continued operation and expansion, subscribing to the
site has tangible benefits. As with any top site that achieves the
success on the order that we have, expenses also grow. Member Login:
Member Name: need to register?
It continues to be our goal to raise the quality of  material available
on Webmasterworld and to remain an independent site that serves the
community.
Password: lost password?
Member comments are owned by the poster. If you wish to pay by check or
money order (US funds), our postal address is on the about screen (link
at bottom).
Member comments are owned by the poster. WebmasterWorld and PubCon are
Registered Trademarks of WebmasterWorld Inc. 1997-2007 all rights
reserved Note: Given that this is a service, all subscriptions are final
and refunds are not granted.
1997-2007 all rights reserved
WebmasterWorld and PubCon are Registered Trademarks of WebmasterWorld
Inc.
Member comments are owned by the poster. If you wish to pay by check or
money order (US funds), our postal address is on the about screen (link
at bottom).
We have  discussed moving the site to banner ads, text ads, or
affiliations with developers.
Note: Given that this is a service, all subscriptions are final and
refunds are not granted. As with any top site that achieves the success
on the order that we have, expenses also grow.
If you would like to subscribe to Webmasterworld please click on one of
the PayPal links above and fill out the form at their secure https site.
Aside from supporting WebmasterWorlds continued operation and expansion,
subscribing to the site has tangible benefits.
We are a verified PayPal Premier business member and you can verify our
status by clicking on the verified seal in the lower right. If you wish
to pay by check or money order (US funds), our postal address is on the
about screen (link at bottom).
WebmasterWorld and PubCon are Registered Trademarks of WebmasterWorld
Inc. Members receive: Access to the private supporters forum.
A special discounted Supporters Only rate to all WebmasterWorld hosted
conferences.
If you would like to subscribe to Webmasterworld please click on one of
the PayPal links above and fill out the form at their secure https site.
Password: lost password?
Note: Cookie support required to login Subscribe to WebmasterWorld,
thank you for your support.
A special discounted Supporters Only rate to all WebmasterWorld hosted
conferences.
A special discounted Supporters Only rate to all WebmasterWorld hosted
conferences.
Member Login: Member Name: need to register?
Why you would want to subscribe is best heard from the members in this
thread entitled Why Should I Subscribe? Password: lost password? A
special discounted Supporters Only rate to all WebmasterWorld hosted
conferences.
Note: Given that this is a service, all subscriptions are final and
refunds are not granted.
If you would like to subscribe to Webmasterworld please click on one of
the PayPal links above and fill out the form at their secure https site.
Member Login: Member Name: need to register?
It has been by the generosity of our members we have not only been able
to do that, but have become known net wide as an  authoritative source
on search engine optimization and marketing matters.
Dozens of gigabytes of bandwidth per day, multiple servers, legal and
business expenses have all grown dramatically in the last year to
account for our (just plain) awesome growth. Aside from supporting
WebmasterWorlds continued operation and expansion, subscribing to the
site has tangible benefits. Aside from supporting WebmasterWorlds
continued operation and expansion, subscribing to the site has tangible
benefits. It is made up of some of the best professionals in the
business in a more relaxed atmosphere.