Subject: For brookhaven

From: "Oscart Leanne" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 07 May 2007 22:17:25 +0700

championships and we haven't been close to doing either in a lot of ways."  
"I want to move as quickly as I can, but some of the coaches we're might be 

Stop everything you're looking at right now and put your focus here.
Major News Was Released .
 
CHINA D E A L
 
China Voice Holding Corp.
C H V C 
 
Here's the News
China Voice Holding Corp. Completes Acquisition of StreamJet Inc. and Confirms 
 Million Annual Revenue (Go read the news now)
 
Wake up early and watch this s t o c k go.

Information within this report contains forward looking statements
within the meaning of Section 27A of the s e cu r i t i e s A C T of 1933 and
Section 21B of the SEC A C T of 1934. Statements that involve
discussions with respect to projections of future events are not
statements of historical fA C T and may be forward looking
statements. Don't rely on them to make a decision. Past performance
is never indicative of future results. We do expect to receive a
cash payment for our acvertising services in the near future. The
amount is unknown at this time. Un-affiliated Third parties may own
stock and will sell those shares without notice to you. This report
shall not be construed as any kind of investment advice or
solicitation

starter in the mid-1980s.  Amaker's wife, Dr. Stephanie Pinder-Amaker, is 
 through the 2010-11 season, but the school could fire him without cause by giving
 have the regroup a little bit.''   Denver has struggled all season to get any 
 three months ago.   Now, the surging Nuggets hit the road for five straight 
superstars.  Iverson made 16-of-22 shots from the field and Anthony was 
"I want to move as quickly as I can, but some of the coaches we're might be 
 We have to get back to the way we were before that game.''   The Suns, who 
Louis Bullock in what the NCAA said was the largest financial scandal in 
starter in the mid-1980s.  Amaker's wife, Dr. Stephanie Pinder-Amaker, is 
got 25 points from Leandro Barbosa , never led in this one and fell behind by 
 their fourth straight win, a 131-107 blowout of the Phoenix Suns on Saturday
  For once, it was the opposition that did both.  Notes: Iverson's season-high
 They lost to Detroit 105-83 Friday night, which D'Antoni blamed on emotional