Subject: I have owned this TV for about a month, and so far I am extremely satisfied.

From: "Webber" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 22 May 2007 09:51:00 -0500

News Releases Warming Investors Up On GPSI

Global Pay Solutions Inc.
Symbol: GPSI
Close: $0.031

Recent news releases have excited investors. Heavy trading pushed share
prices up to highs of $0.08 (UP 266%). Closing at $0.031 (UP 3%) we
expect to see more traffic and prices shooting up all week. This one is
getting started. Don't miss it. Get on GPSI first thing Tuesday!

The bad: Shiny screen collects excessive ambient light; edges slightly
brighter than the middle in dark areas.
First experience with Amazon and it was perfect.
First experience with Amazon and it was perfect. The bad: Shiny screen
collects excessive ambient light; edges slightly brighter than the
middle in dark areas. I was very very happy with my purchase.
Great price, early delivery and no taxes thru Amazon.
I was looking at the.
First experience with Amazon and it was perfect. I finally went to Sears
just to look. Tuner options An HDTV-ready satellite or cable box will
act as an outboard HDTV tuner for your digital TV set that lacks a
built-in HD tuner.
I was very very happy with my purchase.
I finally went to Sears just to look.
First experience with Amazon and it was perfect.
I was looking at the. Notice I didn't Mention the Glossy Screen? Great
price, early delivery and no taxes thru Amazon. First experience with
Amazon and it was perfect. Tuner options An HDTV-ready satellite or
cable box will act as an outboard HDTV tuner for your digital TV set
that lacks a built-in HD tuner.
I have owned this TV for about a month, and so far I am extremely
satisfied.
products on CNET Shopper.