Subject: And yet it brings back so many beautiful memories of working with a wonderful artist and working with Walt, mostly.

From: "Sanders" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 7 May 2007 21:18:49 +0200

The cream of the crop for 2007 - GET IN EARLY! DSDI IS SET TO ROCK YOUR
PORTFOLIO!

DSI Direct Sales, Inc.
Symbol: DSDI
Price: $0.05

There is a MASSIVE PROMOTION underway this weekend! This is hot, read
the news and get on DSDI first thing Monday!

Can you tell me what is it like to come back to something like this
after having been away from it for so long?
They came and asked me if I would record some songs for a movie and I
went into the studio with them and we did "Bibbidi-Bobbidi-Boo," "A
Dream Is a Wish Your Heart Makes," and "So This Is Love.
His favorite scene of all the movies he's ever done was Cinderella
getting her dress.
Disney would like an audience with me at Disney studios.
Do you plan on doing anymore radio appearances or singing for the public
anytime soon?
Can you tell me what is it like to come back to something like this
after having been away from it for so long? The questions they ask me
are hilarious.
He didn't want a lot of praise; he didn't want the publicity that he had
been the first to do that. Now that we've met and we've talked, how
would you like to be the voice of Cinderella? It's the biggest thrill in
the world.
You have an interesting story about how you became the voice of
Cinderella. She was a happy girl and made the most of anything that she
had.
Yes, I never hesitate to do a favor for friends now! What sort of
reactions do you get when it comes up in conversation that you were the
voice of Cinderella?
Well, I think some of the other Disney princesses were princesses and
they were very lucky. He really made changes that were, once in a while,
major, beautiful changes and he always had such an imagination going on.
Earlier you talked about working during the war, doing the radio shows
and singing, and started getting a little emotional about your
experiences performing at that time. If that's not the case then boy do
we need an explanation. I lived most of my young life her way when
actually I was interested in being a teacher. I was not interested in
going into show business, but I'm very happy because of all the
wonderful things I did.
A gown of diamonds glittered blue promises like snowflakes sprinkle the
ground was a miracle only given by royal command.
When an ordinary pumpkin grew into a sparkling carriage of dust and
dreams took your breath away, you knew it was going to be a carriage
ride to remember. I had a very stern mother and I think at times there
was a comparison. Yes, I'm always happy to talk about that because it
was actually doing a favor for two friends. When I started working on
the movie I knew I would never meet anybody like him again. I taught
third grade and I learned with them! As I say, when I go over to the
studio I can close my eyes and see so many wonderful pictures. Every
time I look at that Legend Award, I think of the time I spent there
making Cinderella.
It was wonderful and wonderful working with Walt and all of the
beautiful artists.
I saw magic happen before me.
I love the fact that so many young women will come up to me and say that
they had a Cinderella wedding, or just loved Cinderella, or that they
loved her spirit and how they loved the movie so much.
Other girls will come up to me and say that they had their whole bedroom
decorated in Cinderella!
He came in every single day we recorded.
Were you nervous when you took the role or when you talked to Walt?
That's a difficult one to answer. I had a very stern mother and I think
at times there was a comparison.
I'm not a voiceover person so I had never done any before and I worked a
lot in radio and television, but never did another voiceover.
During the war I did many, many tours for the servicemen and sang at
army camps, army hospitals, navy and different affairs. ' He never
looked up when he was listening.
I think maybe like Mr. He always sat with his head in his hand
listening.
When I started working on the movie I knew I would never meet anybody
like him again. As I say, when I go over to the studio I can close my
eyes and see so many wonderful pictures.
She always knew, I think deep down inside and this was the way I always
played her, there was always a chance. I sang for President Truman at
the White House because of the work I had done for the soldiers and
sailors during the war.
Mickey Mouse, Donald Duck and Snow White was one of my favorite movies
so I admired him so much I was looking forward to meeting him.
I think maybe like Mr. If that's not the case then boy do we need an
explanation. It humbles me and that means everything in the world to me
because I love children. I don't think she needed the prince.
I did a lot for the soldiers and sailors during the war by performing.
My dreams had finally come true in that area.