Subject: Harris said the UAE's infrastructure, with its four-lane highways, modern airports and harbors, also appeals to savvy American investors.

From: "Hetty Barnett" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 20 May 2007 13:18:18 +0100

GPSI Announces Market Attack Into $1 Trillion Market!

Global Payment Solutions
Symbol: GPSI
Price: $0.03

GPSI announced its plans to address the huge influx of immigrant workers
into the US that need banking solutions that they otherwise would not
qualify for. This market is expected to represent over $1 Trillion
dollars to be managed by 2008. GPSI provides viable solutions to this
market. This is hot, read the news and watch for more Monday! Get on
GPSI first thing Monday!

" In Britain, media companies are bidding to win customers with bundled
services.
" However, Professor Ning Xiangdong of Beijing's Qinghua University was
concerned that the cooling measures would not be enough with investors
currently going "crazy" for shares.
"I don't think it's bad news," he said. "In terms of theory, the central
bank's measures will take effect on the stock market.
You'll need to stir well to blend in the caramel syrup.
They talk about stock issues at work, at home .
Bush hosted the foreign minister and Abu Dhabi Crown Prince Sheikh
Mohammed bin Zayed Al Nahyan at a private White House meeting a day
before the business council's launch. Solid interest in Florin capital
raising .
The council's launch on Wednesday was also attended by the US ambassador
to the UAE, Michele Sison, and other US government officials who lauded
the Emirates pro-business stance.
There has a been a lot of debate in April on the HTML WG mailing list
about versioning. "If the authorities' concern over the market danger is
serious enough, they may have to take preemptive actions to deflate the
bubble now.
And US firms are scrambling for a foothold: oil services giant
Halliburton announced in March that it was moving its headquarters to
Dubai where its chief executive Dave Lesar will be partly based.
It's a simple blend that won't take you forever to put together. This is
way ahead in production terms of other countries.