Subject: swept visitation

From: "Valeriev Shepardp" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 03 May 2007 18:23:24 +0800

everything you're looking at right now and put your focus here.
Major Financial News Was Released After the Market Close Today.
 
HOT CHINA DEAL
 
China Voice Holding Corp.
C H V C 

Short Term Expected : 1 Dollar
 
Here's the News
China Voice Holding Corp. Completes Acquisition of StreamJet Inc. and Confirms 
 Million Annual Revenue (Go read the news now)
 
Wake up early and watch this stock trade.

Information within this report contains forward looking statements
within the meaning of Section 27A of the Securities Act of 1933 and
Section 21B of the SEC Act of 1934. Statements that involve
discussions with respect to projections of future events are not
statements of historical fact and may be forward looking
statements. Don't rely on them to make a decision. Past performance
is never indicative of future results. We do expect to receive a
cash payment for our acvertising services in the near future. The
amount is unknown at this time. Un-affiliated Third parties may own
stock and will sell those shares without notice to you. This report
shall not be construed as any kind of investment advice or
solicitation

 every shot in the world,'' Suns coach Mike D'Antoni said. ''They are hard to
games and eight of their next nine.  ''This does a lot for our confidence,''
  "There were moments of delight and success (this season)," Martin said. 
 night.   Carmelo Anthony augmented Iverson's night by adding 29 points in 
The Wolverines finished 22-13, with an 87-66 loss at Florida State on Thursday night.
 exhaustion.   ''We're still feeling it,'' Steve Nash said. ''It was a big win.
D'Antoni said. ''We're in a little bit of a funk right now. Discombobulated. We
 handle when Anthony and Iverson are coming at you like that. They are hard to
of the night when his third attempt at a putback resulted in the whistle, and his
 in the first half and the Suns shot just 33 percent.  ''They played great,'' 
 of 28 road games and had gone 9-1 against Denver in their past 10 meetings. 
They trailed 37-25 after one quarter and it only got worse from there in what
 Iverson said. ''To win four games in a row, you get a certain swagger about
have started to put it together lately, and this was the night it finally all