Subject: SMILEY

From: "Tyree" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 19 Sep 2007 21:04:35 -0300

One of the best we have seen comming!

MIHI
LAST TRADE .40
Up 0.07 (20.00%) Today already

TAKE A LOOK AT OUR WEBISTE!

Upcoming Maritime Security Expo Provides Opportunity to Introduce Medina's
New Partnership
Daniel Medina, CEO of Medina International Holdings, Inc., stated, "This is
the most significant relationship we have achieved to date for our company.
Kelly Space is a DOD contractor with substantial experience and acumen in
dealing with Government contracting."

About Medina International Holdings, Inc. 
Medina International Holdings, Inc. produces commercial fire, rescue,
police and patrol boats utilizing the highest design and performance
standards. The company's products combine safety, power, handling and
stability with a proprietary hull design and equipment features that address
specific niche markets. 
With thousands of miles of waterways in the United States alone,
opportunities for fire, search and rescue, and patrol boats are abundant.
The potential addressable global market for these types of watercraft is in
the billions of dollars, which presents exponential potential growth
opportunities for the company.
This company has it all, revenue, growth, sexy product and contracts.