Subject: The results of your email commands

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 15 Jan 2009 17:58:44 -0800

The results of your email command are provided below. Attached is your
original message.

- Unprocessed:
    If you've waited to get your Chopard watch, this is the right time to go for it.
    http://rogersanp.narod.ru
    Take an extra 15% off your purchase during month of January (2009).
    http://rogersanp.narod.ru
    Our Chopard watches have perfect weight and feel same as orginal.
    Sincerely,
    Mr Potts

- Done.

Subject: Check out the Gucci watches!
From: "Garrett Duke" <[email-masked]>
To: "Alec Potts" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 15 Jan 2009 21:01:36 -0500

Dear Alec,

If you've waited to get your Chopard watch, this is the right time to go for it.
http://rogersanp.narod.ru

Take an extra 15% off your purchase during month of January (2009).
http://rogersanp.narod.ru

Our Chopard watches have perfect weight and feel same as orginal.

Sincerely,
Mr Potts