Subject: confirm af53e947146627d1eaf81ede65ba5bf7350538ae

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 26 Jul 2009 07:46:02 -0700

Mailing list subscription confirmation notice for mailing list rddp

We have received a request from [email-masked] for
subscription of your email address, "[email-masked]", to the
[email-masked] mailing list.  To confirm that you want to be added to
this mailing list, simply reply to this message, keeping the Subject:
header intact.  Or visit this web page:

    https://www.ietf.org/mailman/confirm/rddp/af53e947146627d1eaf81ede65ba5bf7350538ae

Or include the following line -- and only the following line -- in a
message to [email-masked]:

    confirm af53e947146627d1eaf81ede65ba5bf7350538ae

Note that simply sending a `reply' to this message should work from
most mail readers, since that usually leaves the Subject: line in the
right form (additional "Re:" text in the Subject: is okay).

If you do not wish to be subscribed to this list, please simply
disregard this message.  If you think you are being maliciously
subscribed to the list, or have any other questions, send them to
[email-masked].