Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-ietf-spki-cert-examples-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 12 Mar 1998 09:45:57 -0500

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Simple Public Key Infrastructure Working Group 
of the IETF.

	Title		: SPKI Examples
	Author(s)	: B. Lampson, T. Ylonen, R. Rivest, W. Frantz, 
                          C. Ellison, B. Thomas
	Filename	: draft-ietf-spki-cert-examples-01.txt
	Pages		: 15
	Date		: 11-Mar-98
	
   SPKI structures are defined for public keys, hash values, access
   control list (ACL) entries and certificates.  This document gives
   examples of such structures for real world applications.  The
   examples here are not tied to any specific application and should be
   taken as informative examples rather than standard formats.  However,
   once applications are fielded using such structures and we have
   experience with them, we can consider publishing those formats as
   proposed standards.  That effort is considered out of scope for this
   document.

Internet-Drafts are available by anonymous FTP.  Login with the username
"anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address.  After logging in,
type "cd internet-drafts" and then
	"get draft-ietf-spki-cert-examples-01.txt".
A URL for the Internet-Draft is:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-spki-cert-examples-01.txt

Internet-Drafts directories are located at:

	Africa:	ftp.is.co.za
	
	Europe: ftp.nordu.net
		ftp.nis.garr.it
			
	Pacific Rim: munnari.oz.au
	
	US East Coast: ds.internic.net
	
	US West Coast: ftp.isi.edu

Internet-Drafts are also available by mail.

Send a message to:	[email-masked].  In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-ietf-spki-cert-examples-01.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.