Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-ietf-spki-cert-req-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 12 Mar 1998 09:47:54 -0500

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Simple Public Key Infrastructure Working Group 
of the IETF.

	Title		: SPKI Requirements
	Author(s)	: C. Ellison
	Filename	: draft-ietf-spki-cert-req-01.txt
	Pages		: 15
	Date		: 11-Mar-98
	
   The IETF Simple Public Key Infrastructure [SPKI] Working Group is
   tasked with producing a certificate structure and operating procedure
   to meet the needs of the Internet community for trust management in
   as easy, simple and extensible a way as possible.
 
   The SPKI WG first established a list of things one might want to do
   with certificates (attached at the end of this document), and then
   summarized that list of desires into requirements.  This document
   presents that summary of requirements.

Internet-Drafts are available by anonymous FTP.  Login with the username
"anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address.  After logging in,
type "cd internet-drafts" and then
	"get draft-ietf-spki-cert-req-01.txt".
A URL for the Internet-Draft is:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-spki-cert-req-01.txt

Internet-Drafts directories are located at:

	Africa:	ftp.is.co.za
	
	Europe: ftp.nordu.net
		ftp.nis.garr.it
			
	Pacific Rim: munnari.oz.au
	
	US East Coast: ds.internic.net
	
	US West Coast: ftp.isi.edu

Internet-Drafts are also available by mail.

Send a message to:	[email-masked].  In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-ietf-spki-cert-req-01.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.