Subject: [Spud] draft-hildebrand-spud-prototype-00

From: "Joe Hildebrand (jhildebr)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 9 Feb 2015 23:03:21 +0000

(BCC to IAB SEMI Workshop list.  Please join the [email-masked] mailer to 
discuss.)

I just posted a -00 draft of a prototype SPUD protocol that Brian and I 
worked on:

http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-hildebrand-spud-prototype/

(better HTML here: 
http://hildjj.github.io/draft-hildebrand-spud-prototype/)

The intent of labelling it "prototype" is for us to be able to explore the 
transport characteristics that go inside SPUD and the middlebox 
interaction patterns without digging too deeply into the crypto bits that 
will become important if this goes into DTLS one day.

The github repo is here: 
https://github.com/hildjj/draft-hildebrand-spud-prototype

Please file issues and send pull requests there.  We'll move this 
somewhere more permanent when and if the group desires.

-- 
Joe Hildebrand