Subject: [Spud] FW: IETF Hackathon at IETF 92, March 21-22, Dallas, TX

From: "Charles Eckel (eckelcu)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 24 Feb 2015 17:49:03 +0000

FYI. I expect several folks on this list may be interested in attending.
We are specifically targeting work around the SPUD prototype at this event.

Cheers,
Charles

On 2/24/15, 9:01 AM, "IETF Secretariat" <[email-masked]> wrote:

>
>The Internet Engineering Task Force (IETF) is holding a Hackathon to
>encourage developers to discuss, collaborate and develop utilities,
>ideas, sample code and solutions that show practical implementations of
>IETF standards. It takes place just before IETF 92, and it¹s free and
>open to everyone.
>
>All you need is a knowledge of networking technologies, and you¹ll be
>guaranteed to learn something new and have fun!
>
>Event details: https://developer.cisco.com/site/ietf-hackathon
>Link to register: https://www.ietf.org/meeting/92/hackathon-signup.html
>