Subject: [Spud] Fwd: New Version Notification for draft-hardie-spud-use-cases-00.txt

From: Ted Hardie <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 11 Feb 2015 15:46:47 -0800

FYI.

This is an adjunct to Joe and Brian's draft.

regards,

Ted
---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, Feb 11, 2015 at 3:26 PM
Subject: New Version Notification for draft-hardie-spud-use-cases-00.txt
To: Ted Hardie <[email-masked]>

A new version of I-D, draft-hardie-spud-use-cases-00.txt
has been successfully submitted by Ted Hardie and posted to the
IETF repository.

Name:           draft-hardie-spud-use-cases
Revision:       00
Title:          Use Cases for SPUD
Document date:  2015-02-11
Group:          Individual Submission
Pages:          5
URL:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-hardie-spud-use-cases-00.txt
Status:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-hardie-spud-use-cases/
Htmlized:       http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-hardie-spud-use-cases-00

Abstract:
   SPUD is a prototype for grouping UDP packets together in a session.
   This grouping allows on-path network devices, especially middleboxes
   such as NATs or firewalls, to understand basic session semantics and
   potentially to offer salient information about their functions or the
   path to the endpoints.  This document describes basic use cases for
   sharing that session semantic and for using the information shared.

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

The IETF Secretariat