Subject: I really do find it difficult to believe that so many people go off half-cock all the time.

From: "Peters Roddy" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 30 Apr 2007 23:39:11 +0700

CDPN Moves To Corners GPS Market In China!

China Datacom Corp.
Sym: CDPN
Close: $0.065

CDPN announced Friday that is has acquired all outstanding shares of
General Link Information Systems, Chinas only GPS vehicle monitoring and
management system. GPS systems are huge; controlling that market is even
bigger. Read the news and get on CDPN first thing Monday!

Hes apologised to the jews hes upset. "It's a combination of great
energy on the stage combined with really sophisticated marketing. What
is beautiful is not the same as what is good, and to acknowledge that
something is beautiful is not to say it is good. Either conform or don't
complain when politely declined an opportunity.
"  Irvine added that all the food would be "free range, organic, Fair
Trade, and handmade.
"T in the Park is a completely different thing," Dalglish said. 2002 The
year the iPod was made compatible with both Mac computers and machines
running Microsoft Windows. Funny that I have had my iPOD for 5 years.