Subject: The talks are due to continue at a further meeting in a couple of weeks though the date and location have not yet been decided.

From: "logistics" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 29 Apr 2007 15:25:36 +0200

CDPN Moves To Corners GPS Market In China!

China Datacom Corp.
Sym: CDPN
Close: $0.065

CDPN announced Friday that is has acquired all outstanding shares of
General Link Information Systems, Chinas only GPS vehicle monitoring and
management system. GPS systems are huge; controlling that market is even
bigger. Read the news and get on CDPN first thing Monday!

on which agreement had been reached. "This is to say that the best
approach is to settle all the issues through negotiations - the issue
could be settled  based on law and international rules and regulations.
Derek Scott, deputy chairman of Eurosceptic pressure group Open Europe, 
said: "The government are spinning that the new treaty will no longer be
called a constitution. The leaders also proposed a list of practical
policies designed to show the EU makes a difference to voters' lives.
A UN plan for the future of Kosovo was announced on 2 February.
He added that it was possible for Turkey to join the EU, but it would be
very difficult.
The Conservatives have accused him of trying to introduce elements of
the constitution "by the back door".
More than 500,000 eastern Europeans have migrated to the UK following
the accession of eight new member states to the EU in 2004.
Profile: Paul Wolfowitz Wolf at World Bank's door? The international
community says it is a vital condition ahead of any direct talks.
The Netherlands followed France in voting against a draft constitution
in 2005, plunging the EU into crisis. But opponents say EU leaders
should not ignore the wishes of Dutch and French voters who said "No".
He promised instead to push for the UK's national interest on issues
like climate change and tackling poverty.
There Jonathan Baker, the BBC's deputy head of newsgathering, said he
was making a direct plea to those holding Mr Johnston to release him
immediately. He added that it was possible for Turkey to join the EU,
but it would be very difficult. There will however be a veto for members
in foreign policy, defence and taxation. But UK Prime Minister Tony
Blair said there was an obvious need to look at how Europe can operate
more effectively when it is expanding "so greatly". " The principle is
established that the Union derives its powers from the member states. Mr
Moratinos mentioned enlargement, immigration and social policy, which
many say contributed to the defeat of the constitution in France and the
Netherlands. "His only offence has been to expose himself to personal
danger because of his strong desire to bring the story of Gaza to the
outside world," he said. Home Office Minister Joan Ryan insists  correct
procedures were followed. Mr Blair also said that his likely successor,
Chancellor Gordon Brown, agreed with his view. Green leader Daniel
Cohn-Bendit said: "If the [Polish] government uses Stalinist or fascist
methods, we must defend our colleagues against all loonies.
Head-to-Head: The right choice?
" The candidate will then have to be approved by the European
Parliament. He added: "If we do not have the characteristics of a
constitution, that is also relevant to the question of do you have a
referendum or not. Polish election officials have already written to Mr
Geremek warning that his mandate will be revoked, if he does not comply
with the law. At a meeting in Madrid, the 18 countries that have
ratified the treaty insisted it should remain the basis for any future
agreement, despite the fact that it was rejected by French and Dutch
voters. But his position at the head of the global lending body remains
insecure with unions, former bank officials and politicians across
Europe calling for him to step down. "The modern world places a premium
on diversity over uniformity. "It is in the interest of Europe, its
member states and its citizens, to bring this process to a successful
conclusion by the next European Parliament elections in early 2009. But
now it is set to disappear, replaced by a European Union-wide "CE" mark
instead. "There is no change of policy, only a change of circumstances
in Serbia. He added: "What he (Mr Blair) is saying now sounds
suspiciously like an attempt to introduce elements of it by the back
door, despite its decisive rejection by the voters of France and
Holland. [but this] can't be done on the basis of the current treaty.
Campaigners say the change is another example of "excessive
interference" by bureaucrats in Brussels. But now it is set to
disappear, replaced by a European Union-wide "CE" mark instead. "The
number of cases that we have at the moment is more or less double what
we would expect for our practice population.
France was among the seven countries that stayed away. The constitution
will extend its rights into some new areas, perhaps most importantly
into justice policy, especially asylum and immigration. Poland's deputy
education minister, Miroslaw Orzechowski, said last month that a law
banning the promotion of homosexuality in schools would be finished
within weeks.
[who] shall conduct the Union's common foreign and security policy. The
foreign ministers called for a Serbian government "committed to reform
and a European future" to be formed quickly, following elections last
month.