Subject: Enjoy your savings at Golfballs.

From: "Cornelius X. Hooper" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 28 Apr 2007 12:29:45 +0200

CDPN Acquires GPS And Wireless Transportation Development Company!

China Datacom Corp.
Sym: CDPN
Close: $0.065

CDPN, through its subsidiary "Supremacy Intl", acquired all outstanding
shares in General Link Information Systems. General manages, serves and
operates the only GPS vehicle monitoring and management system in China,
and provides a wide range of mobile applications for the transport
industry. This is HOT! It's already taking off, volume jumped through
the roof Friday! Read the release and get in on CDPN first thing Monday.

Enjoy your savings at Golfballs.
Use coupon code SECRET7.
com - Buy a Clarisonic skin care brush and get a free Travel Kit Buy a
Clarisonic skin care brush and get a free Travel Kit  If this deal does
not load in 10 seconds, click here
00 value) at drugstore.
com to find a LizClaiborne coupon, LizClaiborne coupons, LizClaiborne.
Enjoy your savings at Ink4Art.
com online coupons, and Shoedini coupon code. DealofDay: Fetching Deal
of Day - Get New Coupons in your Inbox!
Enjoy your savings at MyInks. com - Buy 2 Jonathan Product items and get
a free Finish Polishing Gloss Buy 2 Jonathan Product items and get a
free Finish Polishing Gloss  If this deal does not load in 10 seconds,
click here Botanic Choice - See what SPECIALS are available this month
See what SPECIALS are available this month at Botanic Choice!
Use coupon code LS417.
com to find a FlyingNoodle coupon, FlyingNoodle coupons, FlyingNoodle
coupon code, and FlyingNoodle coupons.
PersonalCreations Coupon, PersonalCreations Coupon Code,
PersonalCreations Coupons! com coupon codes, Frommers promotion code,
Frommers. com to find a KingSizeDirect coupon, KingSizeDirect coupons,
KingSizeDirect coupon code, and KingSizeDirect coupons. If you find
KBtoys coupons, KBtoys coupon, KBtoys promotional codes, KBtoys. com
discount coupons, Ink4Art coupon codes, discounts, specials or deals on
our site that has expired please report it to us. If you find
Ross-Simons coupons, Ross-Simons coupon, Ross-Simons promotional codes,
Ross-Simons.
Over 15,000 subscribers currently enjoy knowing about these deals, often
before they are posted on the web site.
FlyingNoodle Coupon, FlyingNoodle Coupon Code, FlyingNoodle Coupons!
com discount coupons, MyInks coupon codes, discounts, specials or deals
on our site that has expired please report it to us.
com online coupons, and Brookstone coupon code. If you find a Ink4Art
coupon, Ink4Art promotion code, Ink4Art coupon code, specials or deals
that we do not have on our site, please submit it to us.
FREE Online Dating Ebook - Download Instantly Download a FREE copy of
the 66-page ebook, "Online Dating Secrets: The Guide for Real People Who
Want Real Relationships". Figleaves Coupon, Figleaves Coupon Code,
Figleaves. com to find a Frommers coupon, Frommers coupons, Frommers.
com to find a LizClaiborne coupon, LizClaiborne coupons, LizClaiborne.
com online coupons, and Dummies coupon code.
Plus, use our coupon for more savings! com online coupons, and KBtoys
coupon code.
Golfballs Coupon, Golfballs Coupon Code, Golfballs.
If you find a eToys coupon, eToys promotion code, eToys coupon code,
specials or deals that we do not have on our site, please submit it to
us.
DealofDay: Fetching Drugstore. If you find a Ink4Art coupon, Ink4Art
promotion code, Ink4Art coupon code, specials or deals that we do not
have on our site, please submit it to us. Use coupon code CHBONUS. If
you find a Kohls coupon, Kohls promotion code, Kohls coupon code,
specials or deals that we do not have on our site, please submit it to
us. com Coupon Code, Frommers Coupons! com Coupon Code, Dummies Coupons!
Enjoy your savings at LimogesJewelry. Use coupon code NEW1829.
com Coupon Code, Shoedini Coupons! com to find a josseybass coupon,
josseybass coupons, josseybass.