Subject: battleship relaxation

From: Coleman Dob <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 13 Jul 2007 09:21:09 +0900

SZSN Expands To Become 3rd Largest Agricultural Seed Provider!

Shandong Zhouyuan Seed and Nursery Co., Ltd (SZSN)
$0.24

SZSN is expanding. Recent acquisitions put it in the top 3 Seed
providers in China. It is also expanding its distribution chains to 500
new regional agencies. Big news expected! Get on SZSN first thing Friday
morning.

Without it, it is difficult to perform with the Bulls.
This candidate will design and develop the server side WSRP
infrastructure and develop the consumer and producer portlets; develop
authentication and entitlement functionality. Bachelors degree in
Computer or Finance-related majors. NET Framework Server Side
Development.

Should be able to multitask and switch gears quickly.

The client website is the top-ranked destination for institutional
clients. Experience with Open Source technologies such as Spring,
Hibernate and Struts a plus. An understanding of the financial services
business is a plus. Integral in organizing requests for work into logic
work streams and translating the business requirements into near term
technical solutions.
This candidate will join a development team designing and implementing
Fixed Income Trading and Position Management Applications. Design and
implement enhancements to our web content and server platform. This
candidate will also track change sets that are included in each build
and coordinate dissemination of accurate release notes. Bachelor Degree
in Computer Science.

This candidate will create and maintain repeatable build process;
automate the build process to provide overnight build and regression
testing; manage branching and tagging of different change sets.
This individual will be the focal point for all compliance and controls
initiatives for GME Technology at the GTO, IB IT, and GME Technology
levels. Knowledge of FIX or other similar protocols is a plus as is
prior experience working with order management systems, FIX, or other
exchange connectivity. Strong analytical and problem-solving abilities.

In this role, you will have regular interaction with the business,
application development teams, senior managers, and the wider Prime
Brokerage support structure. This candidate will enhance web-based
research content and analytical tools.

Should be able to multitask and switch gears quickly.

This candidate must have prior experience in the design, development,
testing and deployment of web-based solutions. Fixed Income knowledge is
a plus. Knowledge of derivatives products including Equity Swaps, CFDs,
futures, options, Interest Rate Swaps, repurchase agreements, stock
loan, Credit Default Swaps and convertible bonds is also a plus.

Wall Street Technology Jobs - New York Financial District Technical
Careers in Equity Trading, Stock Markets, and Financial Services.

Experiences in solving complex problems within computation. In this
role, you will have regular interaction with the business, application
development teams, senior managers, and the wider Prime Brokerage
support structure. This individual's financial services competencies
should include or span the pan-equity Trading environment.

Ability to work independently in a fast-paced environment. Experience
with building Java Applications using Ant.

This candidate will be the primary day-to-day liaisons for the desk
aligned traders in Synthetic Equity, charged with building strong
partnerships with key business users.