Subject: The news you choose Add Executive Motoring to your personal Watchlist and get notified when new articles are posted here.

From: Enoch Joyner <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 11 Jul 2007 08:23:53 +0200

Vision Airships Global Expansion!

BANGKOK, THAILAND, Jul 09, 2007 (MARKET WIRE via COMTEX) -- Vision
Airships Inc. (PINKSHEETS: VPSN) -- The company wishes to announce that
it has finalized arrangements for funding for its global expansion.

Vision Airships is set to become a worldwide operator of blimps used for
advertising around the world. As the advertising market gets more
crowded in conventional mediums -- the use of alternative forms of
advertising is gaining more and more traction -- this is where Vision
Airships comes in and supplies the end to end solution to major
advertisers worldwide with its unique form of alternative displays. The
size of the market worldwide will support 24 airships which would bring
in approximately $400,000,000 annually.

Check out the news and get on VPSN first thing Wednesday!

South Africa could have the best of both worlds.
In all, eight countries will be battling for honours in the respective
competitions during the fortnight-long event.

The player featured for Hearts in their league coronation game against
Liberty Professionals in Accra a few months ago. The tournament has
however been hit by several organizational problems. It doesn't mean
France and England, as professional entities, are not a possibility for
South Africa. This team took shape at their training session at Christ
College school as the Boks got down and dirty for the first time since
they arrived in New Zealand.