Subject: [stir] WebEx meeting invitation: STIR Virtual Interim

From: Robert Sparks <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 27 Apr 2016 18:19:42 +0000 (GMT)

Hello,

Robert Sparks invites you to join this WebEx meeting.

STIR Virtual Interim
Friday, May 27, 2016
12:00 pm  |  Central Daylight Time (Chicago, GMT-05:00)  |  2 hrs

JOIN WEBEX MEETING
https://ietf.webex.com/ietf/j.php?MTID=m6f33b46598043b7d5c2808ba1509b90e
Meeting number: 644 109 006
Meeting password: 6vQmXT8r

JOIN BY PHONE
1-877-668-4493 Call-in toll free number (US/Canada) 
1-650-479-3208 Call-in toll number (US/Canada)
Access code: 644 109 006

Toll-free dialing restrictions: 
https://www.webex.com/pdf/tollfree_restrictions.pdf

Add this meeting to your calendar (Cannot add from mobile devices):
https://ietf.webex.com/ietf/j.php?MTID=mbf71608012ed1ac980aafeea1ec346c3

Can't join the meeting? Contact support here:
https://ietf.webex.com/ietf/mc

IMPORTANT NOTICE: Please note that this WebEx service allows audio and other information sent during the session to be recorded, which may be discoverable in a legal matter. By joining this session, you automatically consent to such recordings. If you do not consent to being recorded, discuss your concerns with the host or do not join the session.