Subject: [stir] WG Last Call for STIR Certificates Document

From: Russ Housley <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 13 Jul 2016 15:43:47 -0400

The authors of the STIR Certificates document
(https://www.ietf.org/id/draft-ietf-stir-certificates-07.txt)
have stated that the document is mature and ready for WG Last Call.

This message starts a two week WG Last Call for the STIR Certificates
document, which will end on 27 July 2016.  Ideally major concerns
will be raised quickly so that they can be tackled during IETF 96.

Please review the document and send comments on it to the STIR WG
mail list.  Please clearly state your opinion as to whether the
document is ready for publication as a standards-track RFC.
Remember that support for publication is needed.

Thanks,
Russ & Robert

---

From: J Braunberger <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 13 Jul 2016 14:09:00 -0700

Just found a few proofreading things for cleanup...

     - page 3, 2nd last paragraph, 2nd last line:  s/taht/that/

     - page 8, section 7, near end of 1st paragraph, the phrase before the
"," seems incomplete
                   "[I-D.ietf-stir-rfc4474bis] provides an "info" parameter
of the
                    Identity header which contains a URI where the
credential used to
                    generate the Identity header, and requires documents
which define
                   credential systems to list the URI schemes that may be
present in the
                   "info" parameter."
     - page 9, section 8, near end of 1st paragraph:  "TN Authorization
List extension particular is to allow a verifier to" - should it be "in
particular"?
     - page 10, section 3, last sentence:  should be "a future version" or
"future versions"
     - page 10, section 9, last sentence on page:  s/that/than/
     - page 11, section 9.1, last paragraph:  s/relying/relied/
     - page 13, section 9.2.1, 2nd paragraph, 2nd sentence:
 s/signlerequestExtensions/singleRequestExtensions/
     - page 13, first bullet:  s/Sectin/Section/
                                      also, "of as per in" - a little
awkward?
     - page 14, section 9.3, last sentence:  "A verifier would then follow
the URI to ascertain whether the list of TNs authorized for use by the
caller." -
                                                             incomplete
sentence?
     - page 15, 2nd line:   s/number/numbers/

John Braunberger

On Wed, Jul 13, 2016 at 12:43 PM, Russ Housley <[email-masked]> wrote:

> _______________________________________________
> stir mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/stir
>