Subject: [stir] I-D Action: draft-ietf-stir-rph-03.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 01 Feb 2018 15:09:08 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Secure Telephone Identity Revisited WG of the IETF.

        Title           : PASSporT Extension for Resource-Priority Authorization
        Authors         : Ray P. Singh
                          Martin Dolly
                          Subir Das
                          An Nguyen
	Filename        : draft-ietf-stir-rph-03.txt
	Pages           : 9
	Date            : 2018-02-01

Abstract:
   This document extends the Secure Telephone Identity Revisited (STIR)
   Personal Assertion Token (PASSporT) specification defined in
   [I-D.ietf-stir-passport] to allow the inclusion of cryptographically
   signed assertions of authorization for the values populated in the
   Session Initiation Protocol (SIP) 'Resource-Priority' header field,
   which is used for communications resource prioritization.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-stir-rph/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-stir-rph-03
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-stir-rph-03

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-stir-rph-03

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/