Subject: [stir] I-D Action: draft-ietf-stir-passport-rcd-04.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 08 Jul 2019 16:50:06 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Secure Telephone Identity Revisited WG of the IETF.

        Title           : PASSporT Extension for Rich Call Data
        Authors         : Jon Peterson
                          Chris Wendt
	Filename        : draft-ietf-stir-passport-rcd-04.txt
	Pages           : 19
	Date            : 2019-07-08

Abstract:
   This document extends PASSporT, a token for conveying
   cryptographically-signed call information about personal
   communications, to include rich data that can be rendered to users,
   such as a human-readable display name comparable to the "Caller ID"
   function common on the telephone network.  The element defined for
   this purpose, Rich Call Data (RCD), is extensible to include related
   information about calls that helps people decide whether to pick up
   the phone.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-stir-passport-rcd/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-stir-passport-rcd-04
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-stir-passport-rcd-04

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-stir-passport-rcd-04

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/