Subject: [stir] Upcoming STIR virtual interim

From: Robert Sparks <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 31 Jul 2019 10:04:20 -0500

STIR will be holding a 2 hour virtual interim meeting during the week of 
Sep 16-20.

If you have a strong reason for us to avoid one of those days, please 
send mail to the chairs.

The exact date/time/call-coordinates will be announced soon.

RjS

---

From: Sean Turner <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 31 Jul 2019 22:19:19 -0400

Maybe we could try not to do the 19th?  It’s the IESG telechat so our AD might be able to make it.

spt

> On Jul 31, 2019, at 11:04, Robert Sparks <[email-masked]> wrote:
> 
> STIR will be holding a 2 hour virtual interim meeting during the week of Sep 16-20.
> 
> If you have a strong reason for us to avoid one of those days, please send mail to the chairs.
> 
> _______________________________________________
> stir mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/stir

---

From: Adam Roach <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 31 Jul 2019 21:51:34 -0500

Keen eye. :) I'll repeat what I sent to Robert off-list:

Aside from avoiding the formal telechat on the 19th, no issues. Placing 
it later on the 19th or sometime on the 20th would be much better for 
me, as I'll be done reviewing documents for the formal.

/a