Subject: [storm] Last Call: <draft-ietf-storm-mpa-peer-connect-07.txt> (Enhanced RDMA Connection Establishment) to Proposed Standard

From: The IESG <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 12 Sep 2011 06:05:58 -0700

The IESG has received a request from the STORage Maintenance WG (storm)
to consider the following document:
- 'Enhanced RDMA Connection Establishment'
  <draft-ietf-storm-mpa-peer-connect-07.txt> as a Proposed Standard

The IESG plans to make a decision in the next few weeks, and solicits
final comments on this action. Please send substantive comments to the
[email-masked] mailing lists by 2011-09-26. Exceptionally, comments may be
sent to [email-masked] instead. In either case, please retain the
beginning of the Subject line to allow automated sorting.

Abstract

   This document updates RFC5043 and RFC5044 by extending MPA
   negotiation for RDMA connection establishment.  The first enhancement
   extends RFC5044, enabling peer-to-peer connection establishment over
   MPA/TCP.  The second enhancement extends both RFC5043 and RFC5044, by
   providing an option for standardized exchange of RDMA-layer
   connection configuration.

The file can be obtained via
http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-storm-mpa-peer-connect/

IESG discussion can be tracked via
http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-storm-mpa-peer-connect/

No IPR declarations have been submitted directly on this I-D.