Subject: [storm] WG Last Call - iSCSI MIB - through January 16

From: <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 15 Dec 2011 11:57:11 -0500

This message announces the STORM working group Last Call on the following document:

     Definitions of Managed Objects for Internet Small Computer System
                             Interface (iSCSI)
                     draft-ietf-storm-iscsimib-01.txt

https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-storm-iscsimib/

Last Call comments are due by Monday, January 16 at midnight Eastern time.
This WG LC is longer than usual due to the winter holiday period.

Please send all technical comments to the storm mailing list: [email-masked]
Editorial comments may be sent directly to the draft authors: [email-masked]

Thanks in advance for the WG's prompt review. :-)

--David (storm WG co-chair)
----------------------------------------------------
David L. Black, Distinguished Engineer
EMC Corporation, 176 South St., Hopkinton, MA  01748
+1 (508) 293-7953             FAX: +1 (508) 293-7786
[email-masked]        Mobile: +1 (978) 394-7754
----------------------------------------------------