Subject: [storm] I-D Action: draft-ietf-storm-iscsi-sam-05.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 13 Dec 2011 11:38:17 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories. This draft is a work item of the STORage Maintenance Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : Internet Small Computer Systems Interface (iSCSI) SCSI Features Update
	Author(s)       : Frederick Knight
                          Mallikarjun Chadalapaka
	Filename        : draft-ietf-storm-iscsi-sam-05.txt
	Pages           : 1
	Date            : 2011-12-13

   Internet Small Computer Systems Interface (iSCSI) is a SCSI
   transport protocol that maps the SCSI family of protocols onto
   TCP/IP. The iSCSI protocol as specified in [draft-ietf-storm-
   iscsi-cons-xx] (and as previously specified by the combination
   of RFC 3720 and RFC 5048) is based on the SAM-2 (SCSI
   Architecture Model - 2) version of the SCSI family of
   protocols. This document defines enhancements to the iSCSI
   protocol to support certain additional features of the SCSI
   protocol that were defined in SAM-3, SAM-4, and SAM-5.

   This document is a companion document to [draft-ietf-storm-
   iscsi-cons-xx].

      --------------------------------------------------------
      RFC EDITORS NOTE: The above references to [draft-ietf-storm-
      iscsi-cons-xx] should reference the RFC number assigned to
      that document, and this note should be removed.
      --------------------------------------------------------

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-storm-iscsi-sam-05.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

This Internet-Draft can be retrieved at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-storm-iscsi-sam-05.txt