Subject: [storm] IETF Paris: storm WG meeting?

From: <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 22 Dec 2011 15:50:06 -0500

The next IETF meeting week is in Paris at the end of March (March 25-30).
Meeting time requests for that week need to be submitted during January
(a few weeks from now).

With the iSER technical issues from WG LC effectively closed, we have two
active drafts in the storm WG - the iSCSI MIB and RDMA Protocol Extensions.
I'm reasonably confident that we can finish work on those drafts without a
face-to-face meeting.

OTOH, the main iSCSI drafts (consolidated and new features [-sam-] should go
into IETF Last Call by then, along with iSER, and issues may arise from that.

For that reason, I'm inclined to ask for a 1.5 hour meeting slot and plan to
cancel if there's nothing to discuss.  My intent would be to make the go/no go
decision on the meeting by late February (about a month ahead of time) to
avoid catching people on the wrong side of travel plans.

What do other people think about this approach?

Thanks,
--David (storm WG co-chair)
----------------------------------------------------
David L. Black, Distinguished Engineer
EMC Corporation, 176 South St., Hopkinton, MA  01748
+1 (508) 293-7953             FAX: +1 (508) 293-7786
[email-masked]        Mobile: +1 (978) 394-7754
----------------------------------------------------

---

From: "Hemal Shah" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 22 Dec 2011 13:15:33 -0800

David,

Your approach appears reasonable to me.

Hemal

-----Original Message-----
From: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]] On Behalf Of [email-masked]
Sent: Thursday, December 22, 2011 12:50 PM
To: [email-masked]
Subject: [storm] IETF Paris: storm WG meeting?
Importance: High

Thanks,

_______________________________________________
storm mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/storm