Subject: [Supa] FW: SUPA gap analysis PPT RE: please send your slides to Scott//FW: Reminder: SUPA Meeting this evening 8 - 9:30pm, Monday Nov 10, Hawaii time, Room South Pacific 2

From: "Jun Bi" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 10 Nov 2014 23:02:10 -1000

Hi All,

This is my ppt today, due to time limit, it was not presented.

Personally, I think it's clear that SUPA is trying to define the common
north bound standards, which is not done by any WG yet (Open Daylight is a
reference).

Now in the next phase, we need to study the exact value of SUPA, what
services SUPA could work for (the feasibility and boundary). 

I suggest we can conclude some requirements from operators about generic
function attributes that they need to create a new service.

For example, for routing, what's are the general high level requirements,
then we show it's feasible to express the requirements by the Young model
and the defined model can be mapped into south bound.

Or other services could be about security, TE, etc.

Thanks,

Jun

From: Andrew Qu [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: Monday, November 10, 2014 10:47 PM
To: Jun Bi; 'Liushucheng (Will)'; [email-masked]; 'Georgios
Karagiannis'; Tina TSOU
Cc: [email-masked]
Subject: RE: SUPA gap analysis PPT RE: please send your slides to Scott//FW:
Reminder: SUPA Meeting this evening 8 - 9:30pm, Monday Nov 10, Hawaii time,
Room South Pacific 2

Hi Tina,

Jun's slides attached here addressed quite a few questions raised up in
tonight's meeting.

I am not sure why this slides were not just showed up during our
presentation tonight.

Andrew

From: Jun Bi [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: Monday, November 10, 2014 9:47 PM
To: 'Liushucheng (Will)'; [email-masked]
<mailto:[email-masked]> ; Andrew Qu; 'Georgios Karagiannis'
Cc: [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> 
Subject: SUPA gap analysis PPT RE: please send your slides to Scott//FW:
Reminder: SUPA Meeting this evening 8 - 9:30pm, Monday Nov 10, Hawaii time,
Room South Pacific 2

Here is my  PPT.

From: Jun Bi [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: Monday, November 10, 2014 4:18 PM
To: 'Liushucheng (Will)'; [email-masked]'; 'Andrew Qu';
'Georgios Karagiannis'
Cc: [email-masked]'
Subject: RE: please send your slides to Scott//FW: Reminder: SUPA Meeting
this evening 8 - 9:30pm, Monday Nov 10, Hawaii time, Room South Pacific 2

I am in the last phase in revising my PPT, will send you before the meeting.

Thanks!

Jun

From: Liushucheng (Will) [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: Monday, November 10, 2014 4:07 PM
To: Jun Bi; [email-masked]'; 'Andrew Qu'; Georgios Karagiannis
Cc: [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> 
Subject: please send your slides to Scott//FW: Reminder: SUPA Meeting this
evening 8 - 9:30pm, Monday Nov 10, Hawaii time, Room South Pacific 2

Hi all,

please send your final version slides to Scott(copied), thank you!

Will

From: Supa [mailto:[email-masked]] On Behalf Of Tina TSOU
Sent: Monday, November 10, 2014 10:43 AM
To: [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> 
Subject: [Supa] Reminder: SUPA Meeting this evening 8 - 9:30pm, Monday Nov
10, Hawaii time, Room South Pacific 2

Dear all,

This is a kind reminder for SUPA side meeting this evening. 

When: 8 - 9:30pm, Monday, Nov 10, Hawaii time
Where: Room South Pacific 2

Chair: Scott Bradner

Agenda:

o) Administrivia (0 minute)

o) Problem statement, scope and work items (30 minutes)

- Parviz Yegani, Eric Voit

o) SUPA use cases  - Inter-Data Center and VLAN   (20 minutes)

- Ying Cheng, JF Tremblay

o) SUPA gap analysis -   (10 minutes)

- Jun Bi

o) Discussion and Next Steps (30 minutes)

- All

o) Detailed YANG models - topology, configuration (if we have time)

- Andrew Qu, Adel Zaalouk

Remote participation:

 <https://ietf.webex.com/ietf/j.php?MTID=me2e2d566f8951824e5cca09128a1a47e>
Join WebEx meeting

Meeting number:

645 224 926 <tel:645%20224%20926> 

Meeting password:

1234

Join by phone

1-877-668-4493 <tel:1-877-668-4493>  Call-in toll free number (US/Canada)

1-650-479-3208 <tel:1-650-479-3208>  Call-in toll number (US/Canada)

Access code: 645 224 926

 <http://www.webex.com/pdf/tollfree_restrictions.pdf> Toll-free calling
restrictions

 <https://ietf.webex.com/ietf/j.php?MTID=m0e372058925605c04067be001fcfb3cf>
Add this meeting to your calendar.

Can't join the meeting?  <https://ietf.webex.com/ietf/mc> Contact support.

IMPORTANT NOTICE: Please note that this WebEx service allows audio and other
information sent during the session to be recorded, which may be
discoverable in a legal matter. By joining this session, you automatically
consent to such recordings. If you do not consent to being recorded, discuss
your concerns with the host or do not join the session.

Thank you,

Tina

************* Email Confidentiality Notice ********************
The information contained in this e-mail message (including any 
attachments) may be confidential, proprietary, privileged, or otherwise
exempt from disclosure under applicable laws. It is intended to be 
conveyed only to the designated recipient(s). Any use, dissemination, 
distribution, printing, retaining or copying of this e-mail (including its 
attachments) by unintended recipient(s) is strictly prohibited and may 
be unlawful. If you are not an intended recipient of this e-mail, or believe

that you have received this e-mail in error, please notify the sender 
immediately (by replying to this e-mail), delete any and all copies of 
this e-mail (including any attachments) from your system, and do not
disclose the content of this e-mail to any other person. Thank you!