Subject: [Supa] [[email-masked]: I-D Action: draft-l3vpn-service-yang-00.txt]

From: Juergen Schoenwaelder <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 26 Feb 2015 17:32:01 +0100

Hi,

this might be relevant related work...

/js

-- 
Juergen Schoenwaelder           Jacobs University Bremen gGmbH
Phone: +49 421 200 3587         Campus Ring 1 | 28759 Bremen | Germany
Fax:   +49 421 200 3103         <http://www.jacobs-university.de/>

Subject: I-D Action: draft-l3vpn-service-yang-00.txt
From: <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 26 Feb 2015 08:25:33 -0800
List-Id: Internet Draft Announcements only <i-d-announce.ietf.org>

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : YANG Data Model for L3VPN service delivery
        Authors         : Stephane Litkowski
                          Rob Shakir
                          Luis Tomotaki
                          Kevin D'Souza
	Filename        : draft-l3vpn-service-yang-00.txt
	Pages           : 77
	Date            : 2015-02-26

Abstract:
   This document defines a YANG data model that can be used to deliver a
   Layer 3 Provider Provisioned VPN service.  The document is limited to
   the BGP PE-based VPNs as described in [RFC4110] and [RFC4364].  This
   model is intended to be instantiated at management system to deliver
   the overall service.  This model is not a configuration model to be
   used directly on network elements.  This model provides an abstracted
   view of the Layer 3 IPVPN service configuration components.  It will
   be up to a management system to take this as an input and use
   specific configurations models to configure the different network
   elements to deliver the service.  How configuration of network
   elements is done is out of scope of the document.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-l3vpn-service-yang/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-l3vpn-service-yang-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce
Internet-Draft directories: http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt