Subject: [Supa] FW: Confirm submission of I-D draft-zaalouk-supa-vpn-service-management-model

From: "Dacheng Zhang" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 07 Feb 2015 00:14:56 +0800

A 01 version is proposed.

Cheers

Dacheng

在 15-2-6 下午11:29， "IETF I-D Submission Tool" <[email-masked]> 写
入:

>
>Hi,
>
>The IETF datatracker draft submission service has received your draft
>draft-zaalouk-supa-vpn-service-management-model-01, and requires a
>confirmation step in order to be able to complete the posting of
>the draft.
>
>Please follow this link to the page where you can confirm the posting:
>
>http://datatracker.ietf.org/submit/status/66485/confirm/b6df83d3f8ea359c77
>80bdfff5cec41b/
>
>
>Best regards,
>
>	The IETF Secretariat
>	through the draft submission service
>

---

From: Andrew Qu <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 12 Feb 2015 01:46:39 +0000

Hi Dacheng,

I noticed that this draft focuses on protocol driven L3VPN,  how about
add consideration of NVE (controller driven L3VPN network support)?

such as VMware NSX public cloud private cloud inter connect over
VxLAN?

In this case:  prefixes could be Openflow protocol supported,  transporation
is VxLAN with VTEP type and VNI etc.

Thanks,

Andrew

-----Original Message-----
From: Supa [mailto:[email-masked]] On Behalf Of Dacheng Zhang
Sent: Friday, February 06, 2015 8:15 AM
To: [email-masked]
Subject: [Supa] FW: Confirm submission of I-D draft-zaalouk-supa-vpn-service-management-model

Cheers

Dacheng

入:

>confirmation step in order to be able to complete the posting of the 
>draft.
>

_______________________________________________
Supa mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/supa
************* Email Confidentiality Notice ********************
The information contained in this e-mail message (including any 
attachments) may be confidential, proprietary, privileged, or otherwise
exempt from disclosure under applicable laws. It is intended to be 
conveyed only to the designated recipient(s). Any use, dissemination, 
distribution, printing, retaining or copying of this e-mail (including its 
attachments) by unintended recipient(s) is strictly prohibited and may 
be unlawful. If you are not an intended recipient of this e-mail, or believe 
that you have received this e-mail in error, please notify the sender 
immediately (by replying to this e-mail), delete any and all copies of 
this e-mail (including any attachments) from your system, and do not
disclose the content of this e-mail to any other person. Thank you!