Subject: [Supa] supa-slides-2015-02-05.pptx work in progress review

From: Juergen Schoenwaelder <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 5 Feb 2015 17:47:43 +0100

Hi,

I worked on the slides a bit today. I have updated the first couple of
slides up to and including the charter slides (please do not modify
the charter text on the slides since my authoritative version is the
text in the .txt file). There are 4-5 more slides that I have not
touched yet and the remaining slides I would simply remove. The
purpose of the slides is to help the IESG and IAB form a decision on
the BoF proposal. Things should be clear and consistent, discussions
of pending updates removed since everything is moving anyway. I like
to link I-Ds inline where they are discussed, and I like to link to
them in a version agnostic way, I added the usual little things like
slide numbers and date (serves as a version number) and I rewrote some
text to align it with the charter text. I will go do something else
now, time for you to send feedback.

http://cnds.eecs.jacobs-university.de/users/schoenw/supa/supa-slides-2015-02-05.pptx

/js

-- 
Juergen Schoenwaelder           Jacobs University Bremen gGmbH
Phone: +49 421 200 3587         Campus Ring 1 | 28759 Bremen | Germany
Fax:   +49 421 200 3103         <http://www.jacobs-university.de/>

---

From: Tina TSOU <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 5 Feb 2015 23:10:53 +0000

Dear Juergen,

Thank you for the update.

P13,
Authors of draft-pentikousis-supa-mapping, would you change the Management Agent to Network Manager/Controller? Or give the editable figure to Juergen?

P16, P17,
Perhaps we call them generic and inter DC specific, rather than option 1 and 2?

Thank you,
Tina

On Feb 6, 2015, at 12:47 AM, Juergen Schoenwaelder <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>> wrote:

Hi,

/js

_______________________________________________
Supa mailing list
[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/supa

---

From: Tina TSOU <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 6 Feb 2015 01:19:02 +0000

Dear all,

And P2,
Network Manager (Controller)
and
Network Manager / Controller

need to use consistent form.

P20,
I-Ds need to be listed in a version agnostic way too.

Thank you,
Tina

From: Supa [mailto:[email-masked]] On Behalf Of Tina TSOU
Sent: Friday, February 06, 2015 7:11 AM
To: Juergen Schoenwaelder
Cc: [email-masked]; [email-masked]
Subject: Re: [Supa] supa-slides-2015-02-05.pptx work in progress review

Dear Juergen,

P13,

P16, P17,

Thank you,
Tina

/js

---

From: Tina TSOU <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 6 Feb 2015 01:40:55 +0000

Dear all,

Oops, if we remove the slides after P12, some of my comments will not be applied.

Fine:)

Thank you,
Tina

Sent: Friday, February 06, 2015 9:19 AM

Dear all,

And P2,

P20,

Thank you,
Tina

Cc: [email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>; [email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>

Dear Juergen,

P13,

P16, P17,

Thank you,
Tina

/js