Subject: [Supa] SUPA Call

From: "Benoit Claise (bclaise)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 24 Feb 2015 09:24:35 +0000

This is a placeholder.
The agenda will be set by the SUPA BoF chairs, Dan and Tina.

Regards, Benoit

-- Do not delete or change any of the following text. --

JOIN WEBEX MEETING
https://cisco.webex.com/ciscosales/j.php?MTID=mc0d7daed0077a17d3623a45bc56cae4a
Meeting number:   207 231 549
Meeting password: supa

JOIN BY PHONE
+1-866-432-9903 Call-in toll-free number (US/Canada)
+1-408-525-6800 Call-in toll number (US/Canada)
Access code: 207 231 549

Global call-in numbers:
https://cisco.webex.com/ciscosales/globalcallin.php?serviceType=MC&ED=303149952&tollFree=1

Toll-free dialing restrictions:
http://www.webex.com/pdf/tollfree_restrictions.pdf

Need the host key? Go here:
https://cisco.webex.com/ciscosales/j.php?MTID=md796ac9df6f609cf1bc80d279a391565

Can't join the meeting? Contact support here:
https://cisco.webex.com/ciscosales/mc

IMPORTANT NOTICE: Please note that this WebEx service allows audio and other information sent during the session to be recorded, which may be discoverable in a legal matter. By joining this session, you automatically consent to such recordings. If you do not consent to being recorded, discuss your concerns with the host or do not join the session.