Subject: [Supa] SUPA call

From: "Benoit Claise (bclaise)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 24 Feb 2015 09:20:44 +0000

This is a placeholder.
The agenda will be set by the SUPA BoF chairs, Dan and Tina.

Regards, Benoit

-- Do not delete or change any of the following text. --

JOIN WEBEX MEETING
https://cisco.webex.com/ciscosales/j.php?MTID=mc374ac267da0cfe437fbe51523cbff7d
Meeting number:   206 761 685
Meeting password: supa

JOIN BY PHONE
+1-866-432-9903 Call-in toll-free number (US/Canada)
+1-408-525-6800 Call-in toll number (US/Canada)
Access code: 206 761 685

Global call-in numbers:
https://cisco.webex.com/ciscosales/globalcallin.php?serviceType=MC&ED=303149737&tollFree=1

Toll-free dialing restrictions:
http://www.webex.com/pdf/tollfree_restrictions.pdf

Need the host key? Go here:
https://cisco.webex.com/ciscosales/j.php?MTID=me68d9ffda7cc06e86465a373cff195b9

Can't join the meeting? Contact support here:
https://cisco.webex.com/ciscosales/mc

IMPORTANT NOTICE: Please note that this WebEx service allows audio and other information sent during the session to be recorded, which may be discoverable in a legal matter. By joining this session, you automatically consent to such recordings. If you do not consent to being recorded, discuss your concerns with the host or do not join the session.