Subject: [Supa] SUPA call - updated

From: "Benoit Claise (bclaise)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 24 Feb 2015 10:57:10 +0000

Updated due to the daylight savings in Europe.
This is a placeholder.
The agenda will be set by the SUPA BoF chairs, Dan and Tina.

Regards, Benoit

-- Do not delete or change any of the following text. --

JOIN WEBEX MEETING
https://cisco.webex.com/ciscosales/j.php?MTID=m49ab45471756764961480c823f507bcf
Meeting number:   209 246 351
Meeting password: supa

JOIN BY PHONE
+1-866-432-9903 Call-in toll-free number (US/Canada)
+1-408-525-6800 Call-in toll number (US/Canada)
Access code: 209 246 351

Global call-in numbers:
https://cisco.webex.com/ciscosales/globalcallin.php?serviceType=MC&ED=303149852&tollFree=1

Toll-free dialing restrictions:
http://www.webex.com/pdf/tollfree_restrictions.pdf

Need the host key? Go here:
https://cisco.webex.com/ciscosales/j.php?MTID=m1932690122d185833c7e612e59951acf

Can't join the meeting? Contact support here:
https://cisco.webex.com/ciscosales/mc

IMPORTANT NOTICE: Please note that this WebEx service allows audio and other information sent during the session to be recorded, which may be discoverable in a legal matter. By joining this session, you automatically consent to such recordings. If you do not consent to being recorded, discuss your concerns with the host or do not join the session.