Subject: Re: [Supa] supa charter 2015-05-29

From: Ying Cheng <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 31 May 2015 11:08:47 +0800

Many thanks for Juergen's effort on the update of SUPA charter. It is much clearer and more specific.

BR,
Ying

2015-05-31 

Ying CHENG  程莹
China Unicom Network Technology Research Institute 中国联通网络技术研究院
Tel: +86-10-68799999-7702
Mobile: +86-18601102971

发件人： Juergen Schoenwaelder 
发送时间： 2015-05-29  21:16:45 
收件人： [email-masked] 
抄送： 
主题： [Supa] supa charter 2015-05-29 
 
Hi,
I got ask to revise the charter text. I received quite some input from
various sources but unfortunately the input often was not consistent.
One of the bigger obstacles that I felt is the apparent confusion
around the term 'policy'. So I did sit down in an attempt to rewrite
the charter text to make a clearer distinction between 'generic
policy' and 'embedded policy'. (Perhaps not great terms but hopefully
better than having no distinction at all.) I also tried to make the
charter text not longer, I actually made John's latest version a bit
shorter again. I added a framework document to the set of work items
since given the discussions we had, it seems this is needed.
I am sure I have not addressed all suggestions and I am also sure that
there is still text that can be unclear or mis-understood. I do very
much appreciate actionable comments. I am also fine with 'I liked
charter version XYZ way better than this one'.
/js
PS: I have uploaded all the charter text revisions to a web page in
    case someone is interested in the evolution of the text.
    http://cnds.eecs.jacobs-university.de/users/schoenw/supa/
-- 
Juergen Schoenwaelder           Jacobs University Bremen gGmbH
Phone: +49 421 200 3587         Campus Ring 1 | 28759 Bremen | Germany
Fax:   +49 421 200 3103         <http://www.jacobs-university.de/>

如果您错误接收了该邮件，请通过电子邮件立即通知我们。[email-masked]，即可以退订此邮件。我们将立即将您的信息从我们的发送目录中删除。
If you have received this email in error please notify us immediately by e-mail. Please reply to [email-masked] if you want to unsubscribe from this mail. We will immediately remove your information from our sending catalogue.

---

From: "Dacheng Zhang" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 31 May 2015 20:44:27 +0800

Agree！thanks a lot for Juergen’s hard work.

Cheers

Dacheng

发件人:  Ying Cheng <[email-masked]>
日期:  2015年5月31日 星期日 上午11:08
至:  Juergen Schoenwaelder <[email-masked]>,
"[email-masked]" <[email-masked]>
主题:  Re: [Supa] supa charter 2015-05-29

Many thanks for Juergen's effort on the update of SUPA charter. It is much
clearer and more specific.
 
BR,
Ying

2015-05-31 

Ying CHENG  程莹

Hi,
I got ask to revise the charter text. I received quite some input from
various sources but unfortunately the input often was not consistent.
One of the bigger obstacles that I felt is the apparent confusion
around the term 'policy'. So I did sit down in an attempt to rewrite
the charter text to make a clearer distinction between 'generic
policy' and 'embedded policy'. (Perhaps not great terms but hopefully
better than having no distinction at all.) I also tried to make the
charter text not longer, I actually made John's latest version a bit
shorter again. I added a framework document to the set of work items
since given the discussions we had, it seems this is needed.
I am sure I have not addressed all suggestions and I am also sure that
there is still text that can be unclear or mis-understood. I do very
much appreciate actionable comments. I am also fine with 'I liked
charter version XYZ way better than this one'.
/js
PS: I have uploaded all the charter text revisions to a web page in
    case someone is interested in the evolution of the text.
    http://cnds.eecs.jacobs-university.de/users/schoenw/supa/
-- 
Juergen Schoenwaelder           Jacobs University Bremen gGmbH
Phone: +49 421 200 3587         Campus Ring 1 | 28759 Bremen | Germany
Fax:   +49 421 200 3103         <http://www.jacobs-university.de/>
如果您错误接收了该邮件，请通过电子邮件立即通知我们。请回复邮件
[email-masked]，即可以退订此邮件。我们将立即将您的信息从我们的发送
目录中删除。 If you have received this email in error please notify us
immediately by e-mail. Please reply to [email-masked] if you want
to unsubscribe from this mail. We will immediately remove your information
from our sending catalogue.
_______________________________________________ Supa mailing list
[email-masked] https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/supa