Subject: [Supa] supa charter 2015-05-08

From: Juergen Schoenwaelder <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 8 May 2015 10:43:48 +0200

Hi,

with the help of John Strassner and many others, I have produced a new
draft of a SUPA WG charter. This charter clearly focusses on the
policy work. Feel free to throw arrows at it. ;-) I will listen to the
discussion and revise the text as needed. I have also uploaded this
version to

  http://cnds.eecs.jacobs-university.de/users/schoenw/supa/

so we have all revisions in one place (if you want to diff them).

/js

-- 
Juergen Schoenwaelder           Jacobs University Bremen gGmbH
Phone: +49 421 200 3587         Campus Ring 1 | 28759 Bremen | Germany
Fax:   +49 421 200 3103         <http://www.jacobs-university.de/>

---

From: Tina TSOU <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 16 May 2015 07:45:37 +0000

Dear Juergen et al,

Thank you for producing such a good draft charter.

Does the charter need to be updated slightly to be more self-explanatory, avoid questions like Benoit made on Monday call?

Thank you,
Tina

-----Original Message-----
From: Supa [mailto:[email-masked]] On Behalf Of Juergen Schoenwaelder
Sent: Friday, May 08, 2015 4:44 PM
To: [email-masked]
Subject: [Supa] supa charter 2015-05-08

Hi,

with the help of John Strassner and many others, I have produced a new draft of a SUPA WG charter. This charter clearly focusses on the policy work. Feel free to throw arrows at it. ;-) I will listen to the discussion and revise the text as needed. I have also uploaded this version to

/js

---

From: Juergen Schoenwaelder <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 16 May 2015 09:57:51 +0200

As always, suggestions are welcome. But perhaps we first need to see
the outcome of Dan's discussion threads (which have not seen much
discussion yet either).

/js

---

From: "Marc Blanchet" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 16 May 2015 06:55:09 -0400

> http://cnds.eecs.jacobs-university.de/users/schoenw/supa/

Reading this version, I found it much clearer. Two caveats (but not sure 
what to suggest):
- a bit long
- information models haven’t been « popular » in IETF circles…

Marc.

> [supa-charter-2015-05-08.txt]
> _______________________________________________
> Supa mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/supa