Subject: [Supa] FW: I-D Action: draft-bi-supa-gap-analysis-03.txt

From: "Jun Bi" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 22 May 2015 17:29:05 +0800

Hi All,

The new version of supa-gap-analysis is delivered.

Please feel free to comment.

Best Regards,
Jun Bi

-----Original Message-----
From: I-D-Announce [mailto:[email-masked]] On Behalf Of
[email-masked]
Sent: Wednesday, May 20, 2015 9:37 AM
To: [email-masked]
Subject: I-D Action: draft-bi-supa-gap-analysis-03.txt

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts
directories.

        Title           : Simplified Use of Policy Abstractions (SUPA) Gap
Analysis
        Authors         : Jun Bi
                          Hosnieh Rafiee
                          Vikram Choudhary
                          John Strassner
                          Dan Romascanu
	Filename        : draft-bi-supa-gap-analysis-03.txt
	Pages           : 12
	Date            : 2015-05-19

Abstract:
   As operators struggle to optimize their network for different
   applications while maximizing network resources usage, there's
   growing business pressure to minimize operational tasks and the
   deployment time of new services. New automation paradigms are meant
   to help reach these goals, including the optimization of network
   functions through application control. This control could be signaled
   directly by an application, through a proxy or orchestrated in a
   centralized manner. The purpose of SUPA is to develop a methodology
   by which network services can be managed using standardized policy
   rules. SUPA will focus in the first phase on inter-datacenter traffic
   management as part of the distributed data center use case, including
   the automated provisioning of site-to-site virtual private networks
   of various types.This memo analyses the current state of the art of
   the industries in IETF and outside IETF.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-bi-supa-gap-analysis/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-bi-supa-gap-analysis-03

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-bi-supa-gap-analysis-03

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/