Subject: [Supa] SUPA at IETF 95, Buenos Aires

From: Nevil Brownlee <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 16 Mar 2016 11:01:43 +1300

Hi all:

IETF 95 is now only a bit over two weeks away, the SUPA WG meeting
is scheduled at 1220-1320 on Friday, 8 April (the last slot of IETF 95)!

At the meeting, I would would like discussion on "which drafts should
be 'adopted by the WG,'" with the goal of picking the ones that people
are currently working on, and that fit the 'work items' listed on our
SUPA charter.

The SUPA Documents page lists four drafts:
- Two of these (information model and applicability statement) have
   groups working on them, they're clearly possible work items.
- Our charter lists a 'Management Framework' item, there's been some
   mention of that on the list; we need this as a work item.
- Our documents page lists two YANG Data Model drafts.  These need
   some discussion

Provided discussion at the meeting yields a set of supported drafts
as work items, I'll move them to 'Proposed as work items' on Tracker.
Then, provided there's reasonable support for them on the list, they
can be formally adopted (i.e. new versions published as ietf-supa-
drafts).

Daniel is putting together a first draft of the agenda.  If you're
working on drafts within scope of the SUPA charter (as outlined above),
please email  [email-masked] <[email-masked]>  to request
some time to give a brief presentation, so that we can get you onto the
agenda.

Cheers, Nevil

-- 
---------------------------------------------------------------------
  Nevil Brownlee                          Computer Science Department
  Phone: +64 9 373 7599 x88941             The University of Auckland
  FAX: +64 9 373 7453   Private Bag 92019, Auckland 1142, New Zealand