Subject: Re: [T2TRG] March 2016 T2TRG meeting in San Jose

From: Carsten Bormann <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 03 Mar 2016 17:48:18 +0100

While we are waiting for my esteemed co-chair to return from his
well-deserved vacation, those who haven't registered yet for the San
Jose meeting still can do so:

http://goo.gl/forms/qRTKfciZzv

We'll need to make badges for physical access from the list, so please
do register by the end of this Friday.

Grüße, Carsten

---

From: Spencer Dawkins at IETF <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 15 Mar 2016 16:34:37 -0500

Hi, Carsten,

On Thu, Feb 11, 2016 at 3:41 AM, Carsten Bormann <[email-masked]> wrote:

> The March 2016 T2TRG meeting will take place immediately before the
> IAB Workshop on IoT Semantic Interoperability in San Jose.
>
> A wiki for preparing this meeting is now available at the t2trg github
> site:
>
> https://github.com/t2trg/2016-03-san-jose/wiki

Thank you for providing remote access, by the way. The speaker is pretty
clear, the slides have had large enough fonts that I can read them, and I
can follow much of the room discussion ...

Spencer