Subject: [T2TRG] Constrained Node/Network Cluster @ IETF96: DRAFT AGENDA

From: Carsten Bormann <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 17 Jun 2016 23:11:56 +0200

Here is my usual eclectic condensed agenda based on the DRAFT AGENDA
for IETF96.  Remember that there is still quite some potential for
changes.

Apart from COSE on PLUS (ouch), and the maybe more personal conflicts
of ACE on QUIC and 6LO on ARTAREA, I'm not seeing a lot of hurt this
time.  Moves due to other conflict avoidance may make this worse,
though.

All times are CEST (UTC-0200).  (The browser timezone function is not
yet reinstated on https://datatracker.ietf.org/meeting/agenda-utc, for
those who want to listen from remote.)

Grüße, Carsten

MONDAY, July 18, 2016

1000-1230  Morning Session I
Potsdam II	ART	artarea	Applications and Real-Time Area Open Meeting  -
Combined with DISPATCH
Potsdam III	INT ***	6lo	IPv6 over Networks of Resource-constrained Nodes WG

1400-1530  Afternoon Session I
Potsdam II	ART	httpbis	Hypertext Transfer Protocol WG
Bellevue	INT ***	6tisch	IPv6 over the TSCH mode of IEEE 802.15.4e WG
Potsdam I	INT	homenet	Home Networking WG
Tiergarten	SEC	oauth	Web Authorization Protocol WG
Ch_burg I	SEC	openpgp	Open Specification for Pretty Good Privacy WG
Potsdam III	TSV	tsvarea	Transport Area Open Meeting

1540-1740  Afternoon Session II
Ch_burg II/III	INT ***	lpwan	Low-Power Wide Area Networks  BOF
Potsdam II	SEC	acme	Automated Certificate Management Environment WG

1800-2000  Afternoon Session III
Potsdam I	IRTF	maprg	Proposed Measurement and Analysis for Protocols
Research Group
Potsdam II	OPS	anima	Autonomic Networking Integrated Model and Approach WG
Schoeneberg	RTG	bier	Bit Indexed Explicit Replication WG
Bellevue	RTG	detnet	Deterministic Networking WG
Potsdam III	SEC	lurk	Limited Use of Remote Keys BOF

TUESDAY, July 19, 2016

1000-1230  Morning Session I
Potsdam I	INT	6man	IPv6 Maintenance WG
Potsdam III	SEC	tls	Transport Layer Security WG
Bellevue	TSV	rmcat	RTP Media Congestion Avoidance Techniques WG

1400-1600  Afternoon Session I
Ch_burg II/III	ART ***	core	Constrained RESTful Environments WG
Bellevue	SEC	tokbind	Token Binding WG
Potsdam I	TSV	l4s	Low Latency Low Loss Scalable throughput BOF

1620-1820  Afternoon Session II
Potsdam II	ART	uta	Using TLS in Applications WG
Schoeneberg	ART	webpush	Web-Based Push Notifications WG
Potsdam III	IRTF***	t2trg	Thing-to-Thing
Potsdam I	RTG	rtgarea	Routing Area Open Meeting
Ch_burg II/III	TSV	tcpinc	TCP Increased Security WG

WEDNESDAY, July 20, 2016

1000-1230  Morning Session I
Bellevue	SEC ***	ace	Authentication and Authorization for Constrained
Environments WG
Ch_burg I	SEC	curdle	CURves, Deprecating and a Little more Encryption WG
Potsdam I	TSV	quic	QUIC BOF

1400-1530  Afternoon Session I
Ch_burg II/III	INT	dnssd	Extensions for Scalable DNS Service Discovery  WG
Potsdam III	IRTF	cfrg	Crypto Forum

1550-1720  Afternoon Session II
Schoeneberg	RTG ***	roll	Routing Over Low power and Lossy networks WG
Lincke  	SEC	oauth	Web Authorization Protocol WG
Ch_burg II/III	TSV	tsvwg	Transport Area Working Group WG

THURSDAY, July 21, 2016

1000-1230  Morning Session I
Schoeneberg	ART	ice	Interactive Connectivity Establishment WG
Ch_burg I	SEC ***	cose	CBOR Object Signing and Encryption WG - 11:30-12:30
Potsdam I	TSV	plus	Path Layer UDP Substrate BOF

1400-1600  Afternoon Session I
Bellevue	INT	its	Intelligent Transportation Systems BOF
Potsdam I	OPS	v6ops	IPv6 Operations WG
Potsdam III	SEC	saag	Security Area Open Meeting

1620-1820  Afternoon Session II
Tiergarten	ART ***	core	Constrained RESTful Environments WG
Potsdam III	OPS	anima	Autonomic Networking Integrated Model and Approach WG
Potsdam II	RTG	babel	Babel routing protocol WG

1830-1930  Afternoon Session III
Potsdam III	INT	intarea	Internet Area Working Group WG
Bellevue	TSV	taps	Transport Services WG

FRIDAY, July 22, 2016

1000-1200  Morning Session I
Bellevue	ART	httpbis	Hypertext Transfer Protocol WG
Ch_burg II/III	TSV	tsvwg	Transport Area Working Group WG

1220-1320  Afternoon Session I
Schoeneberg	INT ***	lwig	Light-Weight Implementation Guidance WG
Ch_burg I	SEC	spasm	Some PKIX and SMIME WG