Subject: [T2TRG] Fwd: New Version Notification for draft-hartke-t2trg-coral-01.txt

From: Klaus Hartke <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 17 Oct 2016 22:56:21 +0200

I've submitted a new revision of the CoRAL draft. The format got
slightly more complex, but representations should generally be
smaller.

New features:

* Tiny links and forms,
* more href types,
* multiple relation types per link/form,
* base URI elements.

The new revision also describes the interaction model in more detail
and has a few more examples at the end.

Comments and questions are welcome.

Klaus

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From:  <[email-masked]>
Date: 17 October 2016 at 22:47
Subject: New Version Notification for draft-hartke-t2trg-coral-01.txt
To: Klaus Hartke <[email-masked]>

A new version of I-D, draft-hartke-t2trg-coral-01.txt
has been successfully submitted by Klaus Hartke and posted to the
IETF repository.

Name:           draft-hartke-t2trg-coral
Revision:       01
Title:          The Constrained RESTful Application Language (CoRAL)
Document date:  2016-10-17
Group:          Individual Submission
Pages:          27
URL:
https://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-hartke-t2trg-coral-01.txt
Status:         https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-hartke-t2trg-coral/
Htmlized:       https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-hartke-t2trg-coral-01
Diff:           https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-hartke-t2trg-coral-01

Abstract:
   The Constrained RESTful Application Language (CoRAL) is a compact,
   binary representation format for building RESTful, hypermedia-driven
   applications that run in constrained environments.

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

The IETF Secretariat