Subject: [T2TRG] joint ICNRG/T2TRG meeting on Sunday, Nov 13

From: Dirk Kutscher <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 17 Oct 2016 20:54:19 +0200

Hello everyone,

we have recently identified a few connections between our work in ICNRG 
and T2TRG. IoT is one of the use cases in ICN research and 
experimentation, and in both ICNRG and T2TRG we are discussing topics 
such as naming, on-boarding, life-cycle management in IoT, with 
different perspectives.

Hence, we are going to have a joint ICNRG/T2TRG interim meeting on the 
afternoon of the Sunday before the IETF week (Nov 13) and wanted to 
solicit suggestions, thoughts, potential contributions to that meeting.

We (chairs) thought that the following topics could be interest:

-- security, discovery, onboarding, lifecycle, privacy, access control
-- device naming, data naming, semantic interoperability
-- role of hubs, gateways, intermediaries, path layer...
-- multi-layer interactions and optimizations (not only radio)

Any feedback on this, additional suggestions would be welcome.

Are you interested in presenting something along these lines? Please 
talk to us.

We'll publish detailed logistics information on our Wiki pages later.

Discussion of this should continue on the icnrg and t2trg mailing lists.

Thanks,
Ari, Börje, Carsten, Dave, Dirk (ICNRG & T2TRG chairs)

---

From: Dirk Kutscher <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 28 Oct 2016 16:50:35 +0200

Hi everyone,

we good some feedback on this announcement and some indications for 
discussion contributions.

Please let us know in case you have any specific idea, potential 
contributions or any other suggestions that we should consider for this.

Logistics information will be made available on these lists in time 
before the meeting.

Best regards,

Dirk

On 17.10.2016 20:54, Dirk Kutscher wrote:
>
> Hello everyone,
>
> we have recently identified a few connections between our work in 
> ICNRG and T2TRG. IoT is one of the use cases in ICN research and 
> _______________________________________________
> icnrg mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.irtf.org/mailman/listinfo/icnrg