Subject: [T2TRG] Fwd: New Version Notification for draft-hartke-core-apps-05.txt

From: Klaus Hartke <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 29 Oct 2016 22:43:51 +0200

I've submitted a small update of the core-apps draft. The major change
is the addition of form field names (Section 2.5) to the application
interface that a client and a server need to understand.

Comments welcome!

Klaus

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From:  <[email-masked]>
Date: 29 October 2016 at 22:29
Subject: New Version Notification for draft-hartke-core-apps-05.txt
To: Klaus Hartke <[email-masked]>

A new version of I-D, draft-hartke-core-apps-05.txt
has been successfully submitted by Klaus Hartke and posted to the
IETF repository.

Name:           draft-hartke-core-apps
Revision:       05
Title:          CoRE Application Descriptions
Document date:  2016-10-29
Group:          Individual Submission
Pages:          16
URL:
https://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-hartke-core-apps-05.txt
Status:         https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-hartke-core-apps/
Htmlized:       https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-hartke-core-apps-05
Diff:           https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-hartke-core-apps-05

Abstract:
   The interfaces of RESTful, hypertext-driven applications consist of
   reusable components such as Internet media types and link relation
   types.  This document defines a simple standard that application
   designers can use to describe the interface of their application in a
   structured way so that other parties can develop interoperable
   clients and servers or reuse the components in their own
   applications.

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

The IETF Secretariat