Subject: [T2TRG] Call For Participation after T2TRG side Meeting: ACM ICN 2017, Berlin. Early Bird Registration Deadline: 31 August 2017

From: "Thomas C. Schmidt" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 30 Aug 2017 20:39:08 +0200

************************************************************************

CALL FOR PARTICIPATION

4th ACM Conference on Information-Centric Networking (ICN)

http://conferences.sigcomm.org/acm-icn/2017/ 
<http://conferences.sigcomm.org/acm-icn/2017/>

************************************************************************

The organizing committee is delighted to invite you to ACM ICN 2017, to
be held at Freie Universität Berlin, Germany on September 26-28, 2017.

Highlights:

- Keynote by Prof. Jon Crowcroft about "Private Namespaces in ICN"
- 3 Tutorials
- 19 papers
- 1 panel
- 13 posters and 12 demos
- Details see http://conferences.sigcomm.org/acm-icn/2017/program.html 
<http://conferences.sigcomm.org/acm-icn/2017/program.html>

Side events:

- Before ACM ICN: RIOT Summit and interim meeting of the IRTF T2TRG
- After ACM ICN: Interim meeting of IRTF ICNRG
- Details see 
http://conferences.sigcomm.org/acm-icn/2017/side-events.html 
<http://conferences.sigcomm.org/acm-icn/2017/side-events.html>

Important dates:

- Early registration deadline: August 31
- Details see 
http://conferences.sigcomm.org/acm-icn/2017/registration.html 
<http://conferences.sigcomm.org/acm-icn/2017/registration.html>

Organizing committee:

- http://conferences.sigcomm.org/acm-icn/2017/org-committee.html 
<http://conferences.sigcomm.org/acm-icn/2017/org-committee.html>

-- 

Prof. Dr. Thomas C. Schmidt
° Hamburg University of Applied Sciences                   Berliner Tor 7 °
° Dept. Informatik, Internet Technologies Group    20099 Hamburg, Germany °
° http://www.haw-hamburg.de/inet                   Fon: +49-40-42875-8452 °
° http://www.informatik.haw-hamburg.de/~schmidt    Fax: +49-40-42875-8409 °