Subject: [T2TRG] RIOT Summit 2019: Call for Contributions

From: Emmanuel Baccelli <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 2 Jul 2019 15:26:45 +0200

(I'm posting this here since several t2trg core participants have given
talks at previous RIOT Summits.)

************************************************************************

CALL FOR CONTRIBUTIONS

RIOT Summit 2019

September 5-6, 2019
Aalto Design Factory, Helsinki, Finland

https://summit.riot-os.org/2019/

************************************************************************

RIOT is an open source operating system for microcontroller-based IoT
devices,
https://riot-os.org/ . Initially developed by folks from academia, the
RIOT community now consists of companies, makers and hobbyist,
distributed all around the world.

The RIOT community meets annually f2f at the RIOT Summit,
which brings together RIOTers, beginners and experts,
as well as people interested in the IoT in general and decision
makers who plan to deploy RIOT in the future. The event combines
plenary talks, hands-on tutorials, and demos.

This year the RIOT Summit will take place at the Aalto Design Factory,
Helsinki, Finland. The first speakers have been announced,
including a keynote by Jari Arkko.
More details are available at https://summit.riot-os.org/2019/ .

The organizers of the RIOT Summit call for contributions that relates
to RIOT and the Internet of Things. If you want to present a talk,
a tutorial or a demo, please consider the Call for Contributions:

  * https://summit.riot-os.org/2019/call-for-contributions

The following companies generously support the RIOT Summit 2019:
Cisco, Ericsson, wolfSSL, Zühlke.

Best regards,
the organizers, on behalf of the RIOT community

(with apologies for potential cross-posting)