Subject: [tae] Transport Architecture Evolution mailing list and Bar-BOF

From: Bryan Ford <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 27 Jul 2009 19:23:06 +0200

For those interested in further discussing broader issues of transport  
architecture evolution such as those that we discussed in today's  
TSVAREA meeting:

(1) For those not yet aware, there's an IETF mailing list we started a  
while ago for these types of discussions:

	"Transport Architecture Evolution"
	https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/tae

(2) Some of us are getting together for an unofficial "bar-BOF"  
tomorrow (Tuesday) lunchtime, at 11:30, directly in front of the  
conference center (along the street), to find a place and discuss  
architecture issues over lunch.  Likely topics include layering model  
stuff, negotiation, naming/address-neutrality in the transport layer,  
etc. - it's open-ended at this point, but we'd at least like to  
identify some of the most promising/urgent next steps.  Since lunch  
period is short, we'll leave promptly no later than 11:40, so be on  
time. :)

Thanks,
Bryan