Subject: Re: [tap] Informal "what do you want from the hackathon?" poll

From: Gaurav Vaidya <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 27 Mar 2009 18:53:54 +0800

2009/3/27 Ovid <[email-masked]>:
> I've asked what people would like to see from the Perl-QA hackathon:
>
>  http://use.perl.org/~Ovid/journal/38709
>
> Answer there if you have an account.  Otherwise, answer here :)
I don't know if there'll be time for non-hacking stuff, but I'd love
to see TAPv13 (or TAPv13.0) formalized (as promised at [1] :). That
way, we can draw a line below everything we've got now, clear niggling
issues (like whether the hyphen after the test number is required as
part of the specification or can be omitted [2]), and have a
well-defined base on which to build the new TAP features suggested in
Ovid's post.

To that end, I'll try and get the specification draft in its current
form [3] cleaned up tonight for you all to start poking around with
tomorrow.

cheers,
Gaurav

[1] http://www.ietf.org/mail-archive/web/tap/current/msg00420.html
[2] http://www.ietf.org/mail-archive/web/tap/current/threads.html#00378
[3] http://testanything.org/wiki/index.php/TAP_at_IETF:_Draft_Standard

---

From: Ovid <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 27 Mar 2009 03:58:55 -0700 (PDT)

--- On Fri, 27/3/09, Gaurav Vaidya <[email-masked]> wrote:

> From: Gaurav Vaidya <[email-masked]>

> form [3] cleaned up tonight for you all to start poking
> around with tomorrow.

That sounds fantastic.  Thanks!

Cheers,
Ovid
--
Buy the book         - http://www.oreilly.com/catalog/perlhks/
Tech blog            - http://use.perl.org/~Ovid/journal/
Twitter              - http://twitter.com/OvidPerl
Official Perl 6 Wiki - http://www.perlfoundation.org/perl6