Subject: [Taps] Benoit Claise's No Objection on draft-ietf-taps-transports-usage-08: (with COMMENT)

From: Benoit Claise <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 14 Sep 2017 06:05:58 -0700

Benoit Claise has entered the following ballot position for
draft-ietf-taps-transports-usage-08: No Objection

When responding, please keep the subject line intact and reply to all
email addresses included in the To and CC lines. (Feel free to cut this
introductory paragraph, however.)

Please refer to https://www.ietf.org/iesg/statement/discuss-criteria.html
for more information about IESG DISCUSS and COMMENT positions.

The document, along with other ballot positions, can be found here:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-taps-transports-usage/

----------------------------------------------------------------------
COMMENT:
----------------------------------------------------------------------

Interesting piece of work. Thanks.
I hope it will be maintained along the time

Acknowledgement: "The views expressed are solely those of the author(s)."
Really? Why this sentence?

---

From: Gorry Fairhurst <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 14 Sep 2017 14:54:28 +0100

> https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-taps-transports-usage/
I really hope so too !!!
> Really? Why this sentence?
It was because it was what the funders requested for the individual 
draft and was never removed when the WG adopted it. Thanks for reading 
to the very end, --  I shall certainly remove this sentence in the next 
rev.!

Gorry
>
> _______________________________________________
> Taps mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/taps