Subject: [Taps] I-D Action: draft-ietf-taps-minset-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 06 Feb 2018 04:06:25 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Transport Services WG of the IETF.

        Title           : A Minimal Set of Transport Services for TAPS Systems
        Authors         : Michael Welzl
                          Stein Gjessing
	Filename        : draft-ietf-taps-minset-01.txt
	Pages           : 51
	Date            : 2018-02-06

Abstract:
   This draft recommends a minimal set of IETF Transport Services
   offered by end systems supporting TAPS, and gives guidance on
   choosing among the available mechanisms and protocols.  It is based
   on the set of transport features given in the TAPS document draft-
   ietf-taps-transports-usage-09.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-taps-minset/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-taps-minset-01
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-taps-minset-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-taps-minset-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/