Subject: [Taps] Weekly github digest (TAPS GitHub Activity Digest)

From: TAPS WG status robot <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 12 Jul 2019 08:00:04 +0000

Issues
------
* ietf-tapswg/api-drafts (+3/-1/💬7)
  3 issues created:
  - Add text about connection coalescing and connection pooling (by philsbln)
    https://github.com/ietf-tapswg/api-drafts/issues/339 [Implementation] [ready for text] 
  - Listen filtering behavior for TLS connections? (by tfpauly)
    https://github.com/ietf-tapswg/api-drafts/issues/338 
  - Update implementation mapping text for SCTP (by tfpauly)
    https://github.com/ietf-tapswg/api-drafts/issues/337 

  3 issues received 7 new comments:
  - #336 Should "send" return a MessageContex? (5 by philsbln, tfpauly)
    https://github.com/ietf-tapswg/api-drafts/issues/336 [API] [discuss] 
  - #266 Do we want to add Connection Pools to the Architecture / API (1 by philsbln)
    https://github.com/ietf-tapswg/api-drafts/issues/266 [API] [Architecture] [discuss] 
  - #337 Update implementation mapping text for SCTP (1 by mwelzl)
    https://github.com/ietf-tapswg/api-drafts/issues/337 

  1 issues closed:
  - Do we want to add Connection Pools to the Architecture / API https://github.com/ietf-tapswg/api-drafts/issues/266 [API] [Architecture] [discuss] 

Pull requests
-------------
* ietf-tapswg/api-drafts (+0/-1/💬5)
  2 pull requests received 5 new comments:
  - #328 Add Transport Property Profiles (3 by mirjak, philsbln)
    https://github.com/ietf-tapswg/api-drafts/pull/328 [API] [discuss] 
  - #327 Adding a way of forcing the use of specific protocols (2 by philsbln, GrumpyOldTroll)
    https://github.com/ietf-tapswg/api-drafts/pull/327 [API] [discuss] 

  1 pull requests merged:
  - Make protocol-specific mappings in TAPS Implementation more rigorous
    https://github.com/ietf-tapswg/api-drafts/pull/333 [Implementation] 

Repositories tracked by this digest:
-----------------------------------
* https://github.com/ietf-tapswg/api-drafts