Subject: [Taps] Weekly github digest (TAPS GitHub Activity Digest)

From: TAPS WG status robot <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 05 Jul 2019 08:00:06 +0000

Issues
------
* ietf-tapswg/api-drafts (+2/-7/💬11)
  2 issues created:
  - Should "send" return a MessageContex? (by philsbln)
    https://github.com/ietf-tapswg/api-drafts/issues/336 [API] [discuss] 
  - Consider message send API that takes padding policy as input (by chris-wood)
    https://github.com/ietf-tapswg/api-drafts/issues/334 

  8 issues received 11 new comments:
  - #334 Consider message send API that takes padding policy as input (3 by philsbln, gorryfair, chris-wood)
    https://github.com/ietf-tapswg/api-drafts/issues/334 
  - #315 Default for Control checksum coverage (2 by britram, mwelzl)
    https://github.com/ietf-tapswg/api-drafts/issues/315 [API] [ready for text] 
  - #257 Not all Events are shown in the diagram (1 by mirjak)
    https://github.com/ietf-tapswg/api-drafts/issues/257 [Architecture] 
  - #266 Do we want to add Connection Pools to the Architecture / API (1 by philsbln)
    https://github.com/ietf-tapswg/api-drafts/issues/266 [API] [Architecture] [discuss] 
  - #331 9.1 defaults (1 by britram)
    https://github.com/ietf-tapswg/api-drafts/issues/331 [API] 
  - #304 Clarify mapping of Connection to multiple flows (1 by philsbln)
    https://github.com/ietf-tapswg/api-drafts/issues/304 [Architecture] 
  - #305 Protocol stacks that are not equivalent (1 by philsbln)
    https://github.com/ietf-tapswg/api-drafts/issues/305 [Architecture] 
  - #316  Section 4.2.1 - Transport Properties (1 by britram)
    https://github.com/ietf-tapswg/api-drafts/issues/316 [API] 

  7 issues closed:
  - 9.1 defaults https://github.com/ietf-tapswg/api-drafts/issues/331 [API] 
  -  Section 4.2.1 - Transport Properties https://github.com/ietf-tapswg/api-drafts/issues/316 [API] 
  - Default for Control checksum coverage https://github.com/ietf-tapswg/api-drafts/issues/315 [API] [ready for text] 
  - Default for Use 0-RTT session establishment https://github.com/ietf-tapswg/api-drafts/issues/314 [API] [discuss] 
  - msgref is never specified  https://github.com/ietf-tapswg/api-drafts/issues/310 [API] 
  - Clarify mapping of Connection to multiple flows https://github.com/ietf-tapswg/api-drafts/issues/304 [Architecture] 
  - More editorial author comments on API https://github.com/ietf-tapswg/api-drafts/issues/318 [API] 

Pull requests
-------------
* ietf-tapswg/api-drafts (+1/-3/💬6)
  1 pull requests submitted:
  - Various minor issues - closes #314, #315 #316 and #331 (by mwelzl)
    https://github.com/ietf-tapswg/api-drafts/pull/335 

  4 pull requests received 6 new comments:
  - #327 Adding a way of forcing the use of specific protocols (2 by philsbln, britram)
    https://github.com/ietf-tapswg/api-drafts/pull/327 [API] [discuss] 
  - #321 Merge Message References and Message Contexts and enable their use for Requests/Response protocols (2 by mwelzl, tfpauly)
    https://github.com/ietf-tapswg/api-drafts/pull/321 [API] 
  - #323 Add details to the Framer Interface (1 by tfpauly)
    https://github.com/ietf-tapswg/api-drafts/pull/323 
  - #328 Add Transport Property Profiles (1 by philsbln)
    https://github.com/ietf-tapswg/api-drafts/pull/328 [API] [discuss] 

  3 pull requests merged:
  - Various minor issues - closes #314, #315 #316 and #331
    https://github.com/ietf-tapswg/api-drafts/pull/335 
  - Merge Message References and Message Contexts and enable their use for Requests/Response protocols
    https://github.com/ietf-tapswg/api-drafts/pull/321 [API] 
  - Add details to the Framer Interface
    https://github.com/ietf-tapswg/api-drafts/pull/323 

Repositories tracked by this digest:
-----------------------------------
* https://github.com/ietf-tapswg/api-drafts