Subject: [Taps] Weekly github digest (TAPS GitHub Activity Digest)

From: TAPS WG status robot <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 26 Jul 2019 08:00:04 +0000

Issues
------
* ietf-tapswg/api-drafts (+4/-1/💬22)
  4 issues created:
  - Framers: Move parts to Implementation draft (by theri)
    https://github.com/ietf-tapswg/api-drafts/issues/344 
  - Listeners should have backpressure (by tfpauly)
    https://github.com/ietf-tapswg/api-drafts/issues/343 
  - Allow error events to include reason (by MaxF12)
    https://github.com/ietf-tapswg/api-drafts/issues/342 
  - Make InitiateError more generic (by MaxF12)
    https://github.com/ietf-tapswg/api-drafts/issues/341 

  12 issues received 22 new comments:
  - #336 Send() -> Sent<> mapping underspecified (5 by britram, mwelzl, tfpauly)
    https://github.com/ietf-tapswg/api-drafts/issues/336 [API] [discuss] 
  - #342 Allow error events to include reason (3 by mwelzl, MaxF12)
    https://github.com/ietf-tapswg/api-drafts/issues/342 
  - #343 Listeners should have backpressure (3 by britram, abrunstrom, mwelzl)
    https://github.com/ietf-tapswg/api-drafts/issues/343 [discuss] 
  - #324 Add explicit protocol selection. (2 by britram)
    https://github.com/ietf-tapswg/api-drafts/issues/324 [API] [discuss] 
  - #338 Listen filtering behavior for TLS connections? (2 by britram, tfpauly)
    https://github.com/ietf-tapswg/api-drafts/issues/338 [future work] 
  - #145 Draft should point at implementations somewhere (1 by mwelzl)
    https://github.com/ietf-tapswg/api-drafts/issues/145 [Implementation] [ready for text] 
  - #177 Privacy considerations section (1 by britram)
    https://github.com/ietf-tapswg/api-drafts/issues/177 [API] [Implementation] [ready for text] 
  - #337 Update implementation mapping text for SCTP (1 by britram)
    https://github.com/ietf-tapswg/api-drafts/issues/337 [ready for text] 
  - #307 Differentiating between bad selection property configuration and connection issues (1 by philsbln)
    https://github.com/ietf-tapswg/api-drafts/issues/307 [API] 
  - #341 Make InitiateError more generic (1 by britram)
    https://github.com/ietf-tapswg/api-drafts/issues/341 
  - #313 API Draft author editorial comments (1 by GrumpyOldTroll)
    https://github.com/ietf-tapswg/api-drafts/issues/313 [API] [ready for text] 
  - #317 The recommended default and can we specify rather than recommend? (1 by britram)
    https://github.com/ietf-tapswg/api-drafts/issues/317 [API] [discuss] 

  1 issues closed:
  - Differentiating between bad selection property configuration and connection issues https://github.com/ietf-tapswg/api-drafts/issues/307 [API] 

Pull requests
-------------
* ietf-tapswg/api-drafts (+1/-2/💬4)
  1 pull requests submitted:
  - Remove the message context returned by send (by philsbln)
    https://github.com/ietf-tapswg/api-drafts/pull/345 [API] 

  1 pull requests received 4 new comments:
  - #327 Adding a way of forcing the use of specific protocols (4 by mirjak, britram, philsbln)
    https://github.com/ietf-tapswg/api-drafts/pull/327 [API] [discuss] 

  2 pull requests merged:
  - Add Transport Property Profiles
    https://github.com/ietf-tapswg/api-drafts/pull/328 [API] [discuss] 
  - Remove the message context returned by send
    https://github.com/ietf-tapswg/api-drafts/pull/345 [API] 

Repositories tracked by this digest:
-----------------------------------
* https://github.com/ietf-tapswg/api-drafts