Subject: [Taps] I-D Action: draft-ietf-taps-transport-security-08.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 07 Aug 2019 08:35:50 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Transport Services WG of the IETF.

        Title           : A Survey of Transport Security Protocols
        Authors         : Christopher A. Wood
                          Theresa Enghardt
                          Tommy Pauly
                          Colin Perkins
                          Kyle Rose
	Filename        : draft-ietf-taps-transport-security-08.txt
	Pages           : 37
	Date            : 2019-08-07

Abstract:
   This document provides a survey of commonly used or notable network
   security protocols, with a focus on how they interact and integrate
   with applications and transport protocols.  Its goal is to supplement
   efforts to define and catalog transport services by describing the
   interfaces required to add security protocols.  This survey is not
   limited to protocols developed within the scope or context of the
   IETF, and those included represent a superset of features a Transport
   Services system may need to support.  Moreover, this document defines
   a minimal set of security features that a secure transport system
   should provide.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-taps-transport-security/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-taps-transport-security-08
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-taps-transport-security-08

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-taps-transport-security-08

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/