Subject: [Taps] Weekly github digest (TAPS GitHub Activity Digest)

From: TAPS WG status robot <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 25 Oct 2019 08:00:05 +0000

Issues
------
* ietf-tapswg/api-drafts (+2/-5/💬6)
  2 issues created:
  - Default values (by mwelzl)
    https://github.com/ietf-tapswg/api-drafts/issues/357 [API] 
  - Fix "Implementing maintenance" section (by mwelzl)
    https://github.com/ietf-tapswg/api-drafts/issues/356 

  6 issues received 6 new comments:
  - #257 Not all Events are shown in the diagram (1 by tfpauly)
    https://github.com/ietf-tapswg/api-drafts/issues/257 [Architecture] 
  - #145 Draft should point at implementations somewhere (1 by mwelzl)
    https://github.com/ietf-tapswg/api-drafts/issues/145 [Implementation] [ready for text] 
  - #309 Clarification on queued receives (1 by mwelzl)
    https://github.com/ietf-tapswg/api-drafts/issues/309 [API] 
  - #343 Listeners should have backpressure (1 by mwelzl)
    https://github.com/ietf-tapswg/api-drafts/issues/343 [API] [ready for text] 
  - #282 Implementation should describe how to handle proxies/TOR (1 by mirjak)
    https://github.com/ietf-tapswg/api-drafts/issues/282 [Implementation] [discuss] [help wanted] 
  - #255 Editorial: Move Message Object to basic objects section (1 by tfpauly)
    https://github.com/ietf-tapswg/api-drafts/issues/255 [Architecture] [discuss] 

  5 issues closed:
  - Update implementation mapping text for SCTP https://github.com/ietf-tapswg/api-drafts/issues/337 [Implementation] [ready for text] 
  - The recommended default and can we specify rather than recommend? https://github.com/ietf-tapswg/api-drafts/issues/317 [API] [ready for text] 
  - Listeners should have backpressure https://github.com/ietf-tapswg/api-drafts/issues/343 [API] [ready for text] 
  - Not all Events are shown in the diagram https://github.com/ietf-tapswg/api-drafts/issues/257 [Architecture] 
  - Editorial: Move Message Object to basic objects section https://github.com/ietf-tapswg/api-drafts/issues/255 [Architecture] [discuss] 

Pull requests
-------------
* ietf-tapswg/api-drafts (+4/-4/💬2)
  4 pull requests submitted:
  - Architecture: Make overview section an actual overview (by tfpauly)
    https://github.com/ietf-tapswg/api-drafts/pull/355 
  - Cleanup diagram to remove message, and add rendezvous (by tfpauly)
    https://github.com/ietf-tapswg/api-drafts/pull/354 
  - Rename "Basic Objects" to "Connection Objects" to reduce confusion (by tfpauly)
    https://github.com/ietf-tapswg/api-drafts/pull/353 
  - Implementation: mapping back to RFC 8303 (by mwelzl)
    https://github.com/ietf-tapswg/api-drafts/pull/352 

  2 pull requests received 2 new comments:
  - #352 Implementation: mapping back to RFC 8303 (1 by mwelzl)
    https://github.com/ietf-tapswg/api-drafts/pull/352 
  - #346 Fixes #313 per Gorry's comments (1 by mwelzl)
    https://github.com/ietf-tapswg/api-drafts/pull/346 

  4 pull requests merged:
  - Implementation: mapping back to RFC 8303
    https://github.com/ietf-tapswg/api-drafts/pull/352 
  - Architecture: Make overview section an actual overview
    https://github.com/ietf-tapswg/api-drafts/pull/355 
  - Cleanup diagram to remove message, and add rendezvous
    https://github.com/ietf-tapswg/api-drafts/pull/354 
  - Rename "Basic Objects" to "Connection Objects" to reduce confusion
    https://github.com/ietf-tapswg/api-drafts/pull/353 

Repositories tracked by this digest:
-----------------------------------
* https://github.com/ietf-tapswg/api-drafts