Subject: [Taps] I-D Action: draft-ietf-taps-transport-security-10.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 17 Nov 2019 22:45:01 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Transport Services WG of the IETF.

        Title           : A Survey of the Interaction Between Security Protocols and Transport Services
        Authors         : Theresa Enghardt
                          Tommy Pauly
                          Colin Perkins
                          Kyle Rose
                          Christopher A. Wood
	Filename        : draft-ietf-taps-transport-security-10.txt
	Pages           : 19
	Date            : 2019-11-17

Abstract:
   This document provides a survey of commonly used or notable network
   security protocols, with a focus on how they interact and integrate
   with applications and transport protocols.  Its goal is to supplement
   efforts to define and catalog transport services by describing the
   interfaces required to add security protocols.  This survey is not
   limited to protocols developed within the scope or context of the
   IETF, and those included represent a superset of features a Transport
   Services system may need to support.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-taps-transport-security/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-taps-transport-security-10
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-taps-transport-security-10

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-taps-transport-security-10

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

---

From: Tommy Pauly <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 18 Nov 2019 14:48:13 +0800

Hello all,

The authors of the Transport Security Survey have heavily edited the document in light of the review from ekr to clarify the scope and intent of the document, and to emphasize the focus on interfaces up and down the stack as opposed to security protocol details.

To anyone who's been following this document, please do take a look at this revision and provide your input!

Best,
Tommy

> On Nov 18, 2019, at 2:45 PM, [email-masked] wrote:
> 
> 
> _______________________________________________
> Taps mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/taps