Subject: [Taps] Weekly github digest (TAPS GitHub Activity Digest)

From: TAPS WG status robot <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 21 Aug 2020 08:00:06 +0000

Issues
------
* ietf-tapswg/api-drafts (+1/-4/💬26)
  1 issues created:
  - Rendezvous() example in §4.1.3 is simplistic (by csperkins)
    https://github.com/ietf-tapswg/api-drafts/issues/636 [API] 

  15 issues received 26 new comments:
  - #618 Streams/Connections Relationship is unclear (5 by mwelzl, tfpauly)
    https://github.com/ietf-tapswg/api-drafts/issues/618 [API] [ready for text] 
  - #624 Partial Coverage: Unclear Sentence (4 by mwelzl, gorryfair)
    https://github.com/ietf-tapswg/api-drafts/issues/624 [API] [ready for text] 
  - #630 Event for PMTU changes (3 by gorryfair, tfpauly)
    https://github.com/ietf-tapswg/api-drafts/issues/630 [API] [ready for text] 
  - #619 Priority Framework is confusing (2 by gorryfair, tfpauly)
    https://github.com/ietf-tapswg/api-drafts/issues/619 [API] [editorial] 
  - #626 Problems with temporary local addresses (2 by gorryfair, tfpauly)
    https://github.com/ietf-tapswg/api-drafts/issues/626 [API] 
  - #612 Allow setting multiple values for some Security Parameters (1 by tfpauly)
    https://github.com/ietf-tapswg/api-drafts/issues/612 [API] [discuss] 
  - #620 HTTP/1 pipelining vs new connections (1 by mwelzl)
    https://github.com/ietf-tapswg/api-drafts/issues/620 [API] 
  - #621 API for enum values? (1 by tfpauly)
    https://github.com/ietf-tapswg/api-drafts/issues/621 [API] [editorial] 
  - #622 Callback Registration API (1 by tfpauly)
    https://github.com/ietf-tapswg/api-drafts/issues/622 [API] [Architecture] 
  - #623 List of endpoint attributes (1 by tfpauly)
    https://github.com/ietf-tapswg/api-drafts/issues/623 [API] 
  - #625 Clarify Use of Application Congestion Control (1 by tfpauly)
    https://github.com/ietf-tapswg/api-drafts/issues/625 [API] [editorial] [ready for text] 
  - #627 Does stop() add value to the API? (1 by tfpauly)
    https://github.com/ietf-tapswg/api-drafts/issues/627 [API] 
  - #628 Transport Control Data and Idle Timeout (1 by tfpauly)
    https://github.com/ietf-tapswg/api-drafts/issues/628 [API] [discuss] 
  - #631 Peer user timeout (1 by tfpauly)
    https://github.com/ietf-tapswg/api-drafts/issues/631 [mappings] 
  - #634 In Arch.... this sentence reads like a paper, rather than an Arch spec. (1 by gorryfair)
    https://github.com/ietf-tapswg/api-drafts/issues/634 [Architecture] [editorial] [ready for text] 

  4 issues closed:
  - Callback Registration API https://github.com/ietf-tapswg/api-drafts/issues/622 [API] [Architecture] 
  - Slim down per-protocol behavior, move other mappings out https://github.com/ietf-tapswg/api-drafts/issues/398 [Implementation] [mappings] [ready for text] 
  - Recommendations for Delayed Racing https://github.com/ietf-tapswg/api-drafts/issues/537 [Implementation] [ready for text] 
  - 5.3 Is  "Fast Open" just one "packet"? https://github.com/ietf-tapswg/api-drafts/issues/580 [Implementation] [ready for text] 

Pull requests
-------------
* ietf-tapswg/api-drafts (+7/-4/💬0)
  7 pull requests submitted:
  - Add new sections on keep alives (by gorryfair)
    https://github.com/ietf-tapswg/api-drafts/pull/643 [API] 
  - Set of updates to API (by gorryfair)
    https://github.com/ietf-tapswg/api-drafts/pull/642 
  - Update draft-ietf-taps-arch.md (by gorryfair)
    https://github.com/ietf-tapswg/api-drafts/pull/641 
  - caveats on temporary local addresses (by britram)
    https://github.com/ietf-tapswg/api-drafts/pull/640 
  - Clarify priority framework (by britram)
    https://github.com/ietf-tapswg/api-drafts/pull/639 
  - remove requirement for enumeration of enumerations (by britram)
    https://github.com/ietf-tapswg/api-drafts/pull/638 
  - Clarify behaviour of Rendezvous() (by csperkins)
    https://github.com/ietf-tapswg/api-drafts/pull/637 

  4 pull requests merged:
  - Editorial draft-ietf-taps-arch.md
    https://github.com/ietf-tapswg/api-drafts/pull/641 
  - Keep Minset protocol mappings, create template for new mappings
    https://github.com/ietf-tapswg/api-drafts/pull/605 [Implementation] 
  - Clarify text on staggered racing, reference happy eyeballs and ICE
    https://github.com/ietf-tapswg/api-drafts/pull/606 [Implementation] 
  - Clarify that amount of 0-RTT data varies by protocol, closes #580
    https://github.com/ietf-tapswg/api-drafts/pull/633 [Implementation] 

Repositories tracked by this digest:
-----------------------------------
* https://github.com/ietf-tapswg/api-drafts