Subject: [Taps] Weekly github digest (TAPS GitHub Activity Digest)

From: TAPS WG status robot <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 14 Aug 2020 08:00:05 +0000

Issues
------
* ietf-tapswg/api-drafts (+17/-1/💬11)
  17 issues created:
  - Figure Legends in Arch (by gorryfair)
    https://github.com/ietf-tapswg/api-drafts/issues/635 [Architecture] [editorial] 
  - In Arch.... this sentence reads like a paper, rather than an Arch spec. (by gorryfair)
    https://github.com/ietf-tapswg/api-drafts/issues/634 
  - Sent<> event after ack (by martinduke)
    https://github.com/ietf-tapswg/api-drafts/issues/632 
  - Peer user timeout (by martinduke)
    https://github.com/ietf-tapswg/api-drafts/issues/631 
  - Event for PMTU changes (by martinduke)
    https://github.com/ietf-tapswg/api-drafts/issues/630 
  - minSendRate, minRecvRate (by martinduke)
    https://github.com/ietf-tapswg/api-drafts/issues/629 
  - Transport Control Data and Idle Timeout (by martinduke)
    https://github.com/ietf-tapswg/api-drafts/issues/628 
  - Does stop() add value to the API? (by martinduke)
    https://github.com/ietf-tapswg/api-drafts/issues/627 
  - Problems with temporary local addresses (by martinduke)
    https://github.com/ietf-tapswg/api-drafts/issues/626 
  - Clarify Use of Application Congestion Control (by martinduke)
    https://github.com/ietf-tapswg/api-drafts/issues/625 
  - Unclear Sentence (by martinduke)
    https://github.com/ietf-tapswg/api-drafts/issues/624 
  - List of endpoint attributes (by martinduke)
    https://github.com/ietf-tapswg/api-drafts/issues/623 
  - Callback Registration API (by martinduke)
    https://github.com/ietf-tapswg/api-drafts/issues/622 
  - API for enum values? (by martinduke)
    https://github.com/ietf-tapswg/api-drafts/issues/621 
  - HTTP/1 pipelining vs new connections (by martinduke)
    https://github.com/ietf-tapswg/api-drafts/issues/620 
  - Priority Framework is confusing (by martinduke)
    https://github.com/ietf-tapswg/api-drafts/issues/619 
  - Streams/Connections Relationship is unclear (by martinduke)
    https://github.com/ietf-tapswg/api-drafts/issues/618 

  8 issues received 11 new comments:
  - #626 Problems with temporary local addresses (2 by tfpauly, martinduke)
    https://github.com/ietf-tapswg/api-drafts/issues/626 
  - #630 Event for PMTU changes (2 by gorryfair, martinduke)
    https://github.com/ietf-tapswg/api-drafts/issues/630 [API] [discuss] 
  - #632 Sent<> event after ack (2 by tfpauly, martinduke)
    https://github.com/ietf-tapswg/api-drafts/issues/632 
  - #612 Allow setting multiple values for some Security Parameters (1 by theri)
    https://github.com/ietf-tapswg/api-drafts/issues/612 [API] [discuss] 
  - #621 API for enum values? (1 by gorryfair)
    https://github.com/ietf-tapswg/api-drafts/issues/621 [API] 
  - #624 Unclear Sentence (1 by gorryfair)
    https://github.com/ietf-tapswg/api-drafts/issues/624 
  - #625 Clarify Use of Application Congestion Control (1 by gorryfair)
    https://github.com/ietf-tapswg/api-drafts/issues/625 
  - #635 Figure Legends in Arch (1 by tfpauly)
    https://github.com/ietf-tapswg/api-drafts/issues/635 [API] [editorial] 

  1 issues closed:
  - Sent<> event after ack https://github.com/ietf-tapswg/api-drafts/issues/632 

Pull requests
-------------
* ietf-tapswg/api-drafts (+1/-1/💬4)
  1 pull requests submitted:
  - Clarify that amount of 0-RTT data varies by protocol, closes #580 (by theri)
    https://github.com/ietf-tapswg/api-drafts/pull/633 

  3 pull requests received 4 new comments:
  - #605 Keep Minset protocol mappings, create template for new mappings (2 by abrunstrom, tfpauly)
    https://github.com/ietf-tapswg/api-drafts/pull/605 [Implementation] 
  - #614 Edits on Section on Handling Path Changes (1 by philsbln)
    https://github.com/ietf-tapswg/api-drafts/pull/614 
  - #606 Clarify text on staggered racing, reference happy eyeballs and ICE (1 by tfpauly)
    https://github.com/ietf-tapswg/api-drafts/pull/606 [Implementation] 

  1 pull requests merged:
  - More nits
    https://github.com/ietf-tapswg/api-drafts/pull/617 

Repositories tracked by this digest:
-----------------------------------
* https://github.com/ietf-tapswg/api-drafts