Subject: [Taps] Notes from September interim

From: "Aaron Falk" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 11 Sep 2020 14:16:30 -0400

We discussed pull requests and issues for the API draft but did not 
resolve all of them.  There was general agreement that another 1-2 
meetings would be required to settle the remaining issues so that the 
doc could go to WGLC.  Given the tight relationship between the arch, 
API, and implementation docs, the group was on-board with taking them to 
WGLC separately but revisiting all three afterwards to resolve any 
inconsistencies.  The group hasn’t focused on the implementation doc 
in some time so the goal for the next meeting will be to take a quick 
pass on open issues in that doc to prod folks to resolve them and 
prepare for more focused discussion when the API doc is settled.  Kyle, 
Brian, and Martin agreed to do a deep review of the implementation doc 
when the time was right (ie, not before the next meeting).  The group 
also agreed to move to a 3 week cadence for interims to accelerate 
completion of the work.  Also, there was agreement not to have a wg 
meeting during IETF-109 but Brian will give an update in TSV.

| what | where |
| --- | --- |
|Webex | https://ietf.webex.com/meet/taps |
| Bluesheet / Notes | 
https://etherpad.ietf.org:9009/p/taps-interim-sept-2020 |
| Github Issues | https://github.com/ietf-tapswg/api-drafts/issues |
| Gitbub PRs |  https://github.com/ietf-tapswg/api-drafts/pulls |

Next meeting: Oct 2, 11-13 US ET