Subject: [Taps] Weekly github digest (TAPS GitHub Activity Digest)

From: TAPS WG status robot <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 11 Sep 2020 08:00:06 +0000

Issues
------
* ietf-tapswg/api-drafts (+17/-6/💬9)
  17 issues created:
  - Closed<> followed by ConnectionError<> (by squarooticus)
    https://github.com/ietf-tapswg/api-drafts/issues/671 
  - Connection termination clarity (by squarooticus)
    https://github.com/ietf-tapswg/api-drafts/issues/670 
  - Partial and interleaved receives (by squarooticus)
    https://github.com/ietf-tapswg/api-drafts/issues/669 
  - Reply mapping to connection (by squarooticus)
    https://github.com/ietf-tapswg/api-drafts/issues/668 
  - DF bit (by squarooticus)
    https://github.com/ietf-tapswg/api-drafts/issues/667 
  - Message properties (by squarooticus)
    https://github.com/ietf-tapswg/api-drafts/issues/666 
  - Infinite lifetime and reliability (by squarooticus)
    https://github.com/ietf-tapswg/api-drafts/issues/665 
  - Message framers form a pipeline (by squarooticus)
    https://github.com/ietf-tapswg/api-drafts/issues/664 
  - "Entangled" (by squarooticus)
    https://github.com/ietf-tapswg/api-drafts/issues/663 
  - SecurityParameters probably needs a rework (by squarooticus)
    https://github.com/ietf-tapswg/api-drafts/issues/662 
  - Preference level interaction (by squarooticus)
    https://github.com/ietf-tapswg/api-drafts/issues/661 
  - Unclear text near end of §5.2 (by squarooticus)
    https://github.com/ietf-tapswg/api-drafts/issues/660 
  - Example needed for session cache management (by squarooticus)
    https://github.com/ietf-tapswg/api-drafts/issues/659 
  - To abstract or not to abstract? That is the question (by squarooticus)
    https://github.com/ietf-tapswg/api-drafts/issues/658 
  - Early binding  -> privacy considerations (by squarooticus)
    https://github.com/ietf-tapswg/api-drafts/issues/657 
  - Address family and port abstraction (by squarooticus)
    https://github.com/ietf-tapswg/api-drafts/issues/656 
  - Connection properties mutability unclear (by squarooticus)
    https://github.com/ietf-tapswg/api-drafts/issues/655 

  6 issues received 9 new comments:
  - #647 retransmission vs. loss? (4 by abrunstrom, mwelzl, gorryfair)
    https://github.com/ietf-tapswg/api-drafts/issues/647 [API] [discuss] 
  - #619 Priority Framework is confusing (1 by squarooticus)
    https://github.com/ietf-tapswg/api-drafts/issues/619 [API] [editorial] 
  - #595 Protocol mappings for MPTCP (1 by philsbln)
    https://github.com/ietf-tapswg/api-drafts/issues/595 [Implementation] 
  - #627 Does stop() add value to the API? (1 by squarooticus)
    https://github.com/ietf-tapswg/api-drafts/issues/627 [API] [editorial] 
  - #631 Peer user timeout (1 by mwelzl)
    https://github.com/ietf-tapswg/api-drafts/issues/631 [mappings] 
  - #636 Rendezvous() example in §4.1.3 is simplistic (1 by squarooticus)
    https://github.com/ietf-tapswg/api-drafts/issues/636 [API] 

  6 issues closed:
  - Allow setting multiple values for some Security Parameters https://github.com/ietf-tapswg/api-drafts/issues/612 [API] [ready for text] 
  - Figure Legends in API https://github.com/ietf-tapswg/api-drafts/issues/635 [API] [editorial] [ready for text] 
  - API for enum values? https://github.com/ietf-tapswg/api-drafts/issues/621 [API] [editorial] 
  - Protocol mappings for MPTCP https://github.com/ietf-tapswg/api-drafts/issues/595 [Implementation] 
  - In Arch.... this sentence reads like a paper, rather than an Arch spec. https://github.com/ietf-tapswg/api-drafts/issues/634 [Architecture] [editorial] 
  - Partial Coverage: Unclear Sentence https://github.com/ietf-tapswg/api-drafts/issues/624 [API] [ready for text] 

Pull requests
-------------
* ietf-tapswg/api-drafts (+6/-5/💬4)
  6 pull requests submitted:
  - Various nits and wordsmithing (by squarooticus)
    https://github.com/ietf-tapswg/api-drafts/pull/654 
  - Text on clone for TCP, and a little bit for SCTP. Closes #507. (by mwelzl)
    https://github.com/ietf-tapswg/api-drafts/pull/653 
  - Add a Group Connection Limit, extend Client example with clone. (by mwelzl)
    https://github.com/ietf-tapswg/api-drafts/pull/652 
  - Editorial fixes to API draft. (by mwelzl)
    https://github.com/ietf-tapswg/api-drafts/pull/651 
  - Change Excessive Retransmit to Excessive Loss (by philsbln)
    https://github.com/ietf-tapswg/api-drafts/pull/650 [API] [discuss] 
  - Rename recvChecksumLen to draft-ietf-taps-interface.md (by tfpauly)
    https://github.com/ietf-tapswg/api-drafts/pull/649 

  2 pull requests received 4 new comments:
  - #650 Change Excessive Retransmit to Excessive Loss (3 by abrunstrom, philsbln, mwelzl)
    https://github.com/ietf-tapswg/api-drafts/pull/650 [API] [discuss] 
  - #644 Clairified collections - closes #612 (1 by mwelzl)
    https://github.com/ietf-tapswg/api-drafts/pull/644 [API] 

  5 pull requests merged:
  - Clairified collections - closes #612
    https://github.com/ietf-tapswg/api-drafts/pull/644 [API] 
  - Fix figure legends in API
    https://github.com/ietf-tapswg/api-drafts/pull/645 [API] [editorial] 
  - remove requirement for enumeration of enumerations
    https://github.com/ietf-tapswg/api-drafts/pull/638 [API] 
  - Rename recvChecksumLen to draft-ietf-taps-interface.md
    https://github.com/ietf-tapswg/api-drafts/pull/649 
  - Set of updates to API
    https://github.com/ietf-tapswg/api-drafts/pull/642 [API] 

Repositories tracked by this digest:
-----------------------------------
* https://github.com/ietf-tapswg/api-drafts