Subject: [Taps] Weekly github digest (TAPS GitHub Activity Digest)

From: TAPS WG status robot <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 18 Sep 2020 08:00:06 +0000

Issues
------
* ietf-tapswg/api-drafts (+4/-14/💬28)
  4 issues created:
  - Remove "excessive retransmissions" event (by mwelzl)
    https://github.com/ietf-tapswg/api-drafts/issues/677 [API] [editorial] 
  - `Preconnection.Resolve()` adds endpoints to a `Preconnection` (by csperkins)
    https://github.com/ietf-tapswg/api-drafts/issues/676 
  - Preconnection needs to support multiple Local and Remote Endpoints (by csperkins)
    https://github.com/ietf-tapswg/api-drafts/issues/675 
  - For the love of Satan, normalize the capitalization (by squarooticus)
    https://github.com/ietf-tapswg/api-drafts/issues/672 

  10 issues received 28 new comments:
  - #667 Fragmentation (9 by squarooticus, mwelzl, gorryfair)
    https://github.com/ietf-tapswg/api-drafts/issues/667 [API] 
  - #666 Message properties (4 by squarooticus, mwelzl)
    https://github.com/ietf-tapswg/api-drafts/issues/666 [API] 
  - #656 Address family and port abstraction (3 by squarooticus, mwelzl)
    https://github.com/ietf-tapswg/api-drafts/issues/656 [API] 
  - #669 Partial and interleaved receives (3 by squarooticus, mwelzl)
    https://github.com/ietf-tapswg/api-drafts/issues/669 [API] 
  - #571 How do you add multiple IP addresses/interfaces to an endpoint? (2 by mwelzl)
    https://github.com/ietf-tapswg/api-drafts/issues/571 [API] [ready for text] 
  - #655 Strange disappearing sentence compilation mistery (2 by mwelzl)
    https://github.com/ietf-tapswg/api-drafts/issues/655 [API] 
  - #658 To abstract or not to abstract? That is the question (2 by squarooticus, mwelzl)
    https://github.com/ietf-tapswg/api-drafts/issues/658 [API] 
  - #647 retransmission vs. loss? (1 by mirjak)
    https://github.com/ietf-tapswg/api-drafts/issues/647 [API] [discuss] 
  - #664 Message framers form a pipeline (1 by mwelzl)
    https://github.com/ietf-tapswg/api-drafts/issues/664 [API] 
  - #668 Reply mapping to connection (1 by mwelzl)
    https://github.com/ietf-tapswg/api-drafts/issues/668 [API] 

  14 issues closed:
  - Priority Framework is confusing https://github.com/ietf-tapswg/api-drafts/issues/619 [API] [editorial] 
  - Address family and port abstraction https://github.com/ietf-tapswg/api-drafts/issues/656 [API] 
  - Problems with temporary local addresses https://github.com/ietf-tapswg/api-drafts/issues/626 [API] 
  - Preference level interaction https://github.com/ietf-tapswg/api-drafts/issues/661 [API] 
  - Streams/Connections Relationship is unclear https://github.com/ietf-tapswg/api-drafts/issues/618 [API] [ready for text] 
  - Closed<> followed by ConnectionError<> https://github.com/ietf-tapswg/api-drafts/issues/671 [API] 
  - minSendRate, minRecvRate https://github.com/ietf-tapswg/api-drafts/issues/629 [API] [editorial] 
  - Does stop() add value to the API? https://github.com/ietf-tapswg/api-drafts/issues/627 [API] [editorial] 
  - Connection termination clarity https://github.com/ietf-tapswg/api-drafts/issues/670 [API] 
  - Infinite lifetime and reliability https://github.com/ietf-tapswg/api-drafts/issues/665 [API] 
  - "Entangled" https://github.com/ietf-tapswg/api-drafts/issues/663 [API] 
  - Unclear text near end of §5.2 https://github.com/ietf-tapswg/api-drafts/issues/660 [API] 
  - Clarify Use of Application Congestion Control https://github.com/ietf-tapswg/api-drafts/issues/625 [API] [editorial] [ready for text] 
  - Rendezvous() text should be a bit more detailed https://github.com/ietf-tapswg/api-drafts/issues/584 [API] [ready for text] 

Pull requests
-------------
* ietf-tapswg/api-drafts (+4/-8/💬7)
  4 pull requests submitted:
  - Clarifying example for partial receives. Closes #669. (by mwelzl)
    https://github.com/ietf-tapswg/api-drafts/pull/679 
  - Remove "excessive retransmissions". Closes #677. (by mwelzl)
    https://github.com/ietf-tapswg/api-drafts/pull/678 
  - move text on early name binding to privacy consideration (by britram)
    https://github.com/ietf-tapswg/api-drafts/pull/674 
  - Various edits, addressing Kyle's easier points. (by mwelzl)
    https://github.com/ietf-tapswg/api-drafts/pull/673 

  5 pull requests received 7 new comments:
  - #637 Clarify behaviour of Rendezvous() (3 by mwelzl, csperkins)
    https://github.com/ietf-tapswg/api-drafts/pull/637 [API] 
  - #640 caveats on temporary local addresses (1 by britram)
    https://github.com/ietf-tapswg/api-drafts/pull/640 [API] 
  - #650 Change Excessive Retransmit to Excessive Loss (1 by mwelzl)
    https://github.com/ietf-tapswg/api-drafts/pull/650 [API] [discuss] 
  - #643 Add new sections on keep alives (1 by mwelzl)
    https://github.com/ietf-tapswg/api-drafts/pull/643 [API] 
  - #639 Clarify priority framework (1 by mwelzl)
    https://github.com/ietf-tapswg/api-drafts/pull/639 [API] 

  8 pull requests merged:
  - Clarify priority framework
    https://github.com/ietf-tapswg/api-drafts/pull/639 [API] 
  - caveats on temporary local addresses
    https://github.com/ietf-tapswg/api-drafts/pull/640 [API] 
  - Add a Group Connection Limit, extend Client example with clone.
    https://github.com/ietf-tapswg/api-drafts/pull/652 [API] 
  - Various nits and wordsmithing
    https://github.com/ietf-tapswg/api-drafts/pull/654 [API] [editorial] 
  - Path Change event added
    https://github.com/ietf-tapswg/api-drafts/pull/648 [API] 
  - Various edits, addressing Kyle's easier points.
    https://github.com/ietf-tapswg/api-drafts/pull/673 [API] 
  - Editorial fixes to API draft.
    https://github.com/ietf-tapswg/api-drafts/pull/651 [API] [editorial] 
  - Clarify behaviour of Rendezvous()
    https://github.com/ietf-tapswg/api-drafts/pull/637 [API] 

Repositories tracked by this digest:
-----------------------------------
* https://github.com/ietf-tapswg/api-drafts