Subject: [Taps] Weekly github digest (TAPS GitHub Activity Digest)

From: TAPS WG status robot <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 11 Dec 2020 08:00:03 +0000

Issues
------
* ietf-tapswg/api-drafts (+7/-0/💬3)
  7 issues created:
  - Some random comments/suggestions/questions (by squarooticus)
    https://github.com/ietf-tapswg/api-drafts/issues/718 [Implementation] 
  - Partial final message (by squarooticus)
    https://github.com/ietf-tapswg/api-drafts/issues/717 [Implementation] 
  - Unconnected -> Connectionless (by squarooticus)
    https://github.com/ietf-tapswg/api-drafts/issues/716 [Implementation] 
  - Use of protocol, protocol stack (by squarooticus)
    https://github.com/ietf-tapswg/api-drafts/issues/715 [Implementation] 
  - "Racing" (by squarooticus)
    https://github.com/ietf-tapswg/api-drafts/issues/714 [Implementation] 
  - Privacy considerations section (by squarooticus)
    https://github.com/ietf-tapswg/api-drafts/issues/713 
  - Transport system -> Transport Services system? (by squarooticus)
    https://github.com/ietf-tapswg/api-drafts/issues/712 [Implementation] 

  2 issues received 3 new comments:
  - #705 Close Connection Groups? (2 by mwelzl, gorryfair)
    https://github.com/ietf-tapswg/api-drafts/issues/705 [API] 
  - #707 Issues with TCP-specific considerations (taps-impl 10.1) (1 by mwelzl)
    https://github.com/ietf-tapswg/api-drafts/issues/707 [Implementation] 

Pull requests
-------------
* ietf-tapswg/api-drafts (+4/-0/💬1)
  4 pull requests submitted:
  - 2020-12-10 krose review suggested changes (by squarooticus)
    https://github.com/ietf-tapswg/api-drafts/pull/719 
  - Update Rendezvous() examples (by csperkins)
    https://github.com/ietf-tapswg/api-drafts/pull/711 [API] 
  - Update Rendezvous() description (by csperkins)
    https://github.com/ietf-tapswg/api-drafts/pull/710 
  - Allow multiple Local and Remote Endpoints on Preconnection (by csperkins)
    https://github.com/ietf-tapswg/api-drafts/pull/709 

  1 pull requests received 1 new comments:
  - #687 First draft for #658 (1 by mwelzl)
    https://github.com/ietf-tapswg/api-drafts/pull/687 [API] [ready for text] 

Repositories tracked by this digest:
-----------------------------------
* https://github.com/ietf-tapswg/api-drafts