Subject: [Taps] Weekly github digest (TAPS GitHub Activity Digest)

From: TAPS WG status robot <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 04 Dec 2020 08:00:04 +0000

Issues
------
* ietf-tapswg/api-drafts (+8/-0/💬9)
  8 issues created:
  - SCTP Connection Objects description is unclear (by martinduke)
    https://github.com/ietf-tapswg/api-drafts/issues/708 
  - Issues with TCP-specific considerations (taps-impl 10.1) (by martinduke)
    https://github.com/ietf-tapswg/api-drafts/issues/707 
  - Flushing protocol state is not in the interface (by martinduke)
    https://github.com/ietf-tapswg/api-drafts/issues/706 
  - Close Connection Groups? (by martinduke)
    https://github.com/ietf-tapswg/api-drafts/issues/705 
  - Define multipath terms (by martinduke)
    https://github.com/ietf-tapswg/api-drafts/issues/704 
  - What is a "confirmed" route? (by martinduke)
    https://github.com/ietf-tapswg/api-drafts/issues/703 
  - "fails to connect" poorly defined (by martinduke)
    https://github.com/ietf-tapswg/api-drafts/issues/702 
  - Network Policies (by martinduke)
    https://github.com/ietf-tapswg/api-drafts/issues/701 

  5 issues received 9 new comments:
  - #706 Flushing protocol state is not in the interface (5 by mirjak, abrunstrom, gorryfair, martinduke)
    https://github.com/ietf-tapswg/api-drafts/issues/706 [Implementation] 
  - #704 Define multipath terms (1 by martinduke)
    https://github.com/ietf-tapswg/api-drafts/issues/704 
  - #707 Issues with TCP-specific considerations (taps-impl 10.1) (1 by gorryfair)
    https://github.com/ietf-tapswg/api-drafts/issues/707 
  - #702 "fails to connect" poorly defined (1 by gorryfair)
    https://github.com/ietf-tapswg/api-drafts/issues/702 
  - #703 What is a "confirmed" route? (1 by gorryfair)
    https://github.com/ietf-tapswg/api-drafts/issues/703 

Pull requests
-------------
* ietf-tapswg/api-drafts (+1/-1/💬1)
  1 pull requests submitted:
  - Fix typos in taps-impl (by martinduke)
    https://github.com/ietf-tapswg/api-drafts/pull/700 

  1 pull requests received 1 new comments:
  - #700 Fix typos in taps-impl (1 by abrunstrom)
    https://github.com/ietf-tapswg/api-drafts/pull/700 

  1 pull requests merged:
  - Fix typos in taps-impl
    https://github.com/ietf-tapswg/api-drafts/pull/700 

Repositories tracked by this digest:
-----------------------------------
* https://github.com/ietf-tapswg/api-drafts