Subject: [Taps] Weekly github digest (TAPS GitHub Activity Digest)

From: TAPS WG status robot <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 18 Dec 2020 08:00:05 +0000

Issues
------
* ietf-tapswg/api-drafts (+1/-7/💬14)
  1 issues created:
  - Align Connection Group terminology in the Architecture with the API (by britram)
    https://github.com/ietf-tapswg/api-drafts/issues/721 [Architecture] 

  8 issues received 14 new comments:
  - #706 Flushing protocol state is not in the interface (3 by britram)
    https://github.com/ietf-tapswg/api-drafts/issues/706 [API] [Implementation] 
  - #707 Issues with TCP-specific considerations (taps-impl 10.1) (3 by britram, tfpauly)
    https://github.com/ietf-tapswg/api-drafts/issues/707 [Implementation] 
  - #705 Close Connection Groups? (2 by britram, theri)
    https://github.com/ietf-tapswg/api-drafts/issues/705 [API] 
  - #717 Partial final message (2 by gorryfair, tfpauly)
    https://github.com/ietf-tapswg/api-drafts/issues/717 [Implementation] 
  - #708 SCTP Connection Objects description is unclear (1 by mwelzl)
    https://github.com/ietf-tapswg/api-drafts/issues/708 [Implementation] 
  - #712 Transport system -> Transport Services system? (1 by mwelzl)
    https://github.com/ietf-tapswg/api-drafts/issues/712 [API] [Implementation] 
  - #714 "Racing" (1 by mwelzl)
    https://github.com/ietf-tapswg/api-drafts/issues/714 [Implementation] 
  - #716 Unconnected -> Connectionless (1 by gorryfair)
    https://github.com/ietf-tapswg/api-drafts/issues/716 [Implementation] 

  7 issues closed:
  - Remove the term "TAPS" from drafts https://github.com/ietf-tapswg/api-drafts/issues/690 [API] [Implementation] [editorial] 
  - Transport system -> Transport Services system? https://github.com/ietf-tapswg/api-drafts/issues/712 [API] [Implementation] [editorial] 
  - Rendezvous() example in §4.1.3 is simplistic https://github.com/ietf-tapswg/api-drafts/issues/636 [API] 
  - Preconnection.Resolve() needs work https://github.com/ietf-tapswg/api-drafts/issues/676 [API] [ready for text] 
  - Preconnection needs to support multiple Local and Remote Endpoints https://github.com/ietf-tapswg/api-drafts/issues/675 [API] [ready for text] 
  - Migrate CI pipeline from CircleCI to GitHub Actions https://github.com/ietf-tapswg/api-drafts/issues/698 
  - More text on clone https://github.com/ietf-tapswg/api-drafts/issues/507 [Implementation] 

Pull requests
-------------
* ietf-tapswg/api-drafts (+1/-7/💬4)
  1 pull requests submitted:
  - Transport system -> Transport Services system (by tfpauly)
    https://github.com/ietf-tapswg/api-drafts/pull/720 

  2 pull requests received 4 new comments:
  - #720 Transport system -> Transport Services system (3 by mwelzl, tfpauly)
    https://github.com/ietf-tapswg/api-drafts/pull/720 
  - #719 2020-12-10 krose review suggested changes (1 by gorryfair)
    https://github.com/ietf-tapswg/api-drafts/pull/719 [Implementation] 

  7 pull requests merged:
  - Transport system -> Transport Services system
    https://github.com/ietf-tapswg/api-drafts/pull/720 
  - 2020-12-10 krose review suggested changes
    https://github.com/ietf-tapswg/api-drafts/pull/719 [Implementation] 
  - Update Rendezvous() examples
    https://github.com/ietf-tapswg/api-drafts/pull/711 [API] 
  - Update Rendezvous() description
    https://github.com/ietf-tapswg/api-drafts/pull/710 [API] 
  - Allow multiple Local and Remote Endpoints on Preconnection
    https://github.com/ietf-tapswg/api-drafts/pull/709 [API] 
  - move CI pipeline to GitHub Actions; fix #698
    https://github.com/ietf-tapswg/api-drafts/pull/699 
  - Text on clone for TCP, and a little bit for SCTP. Closes #507.
    https://github.com/ietf-tapswg/api-drafts/pull/653 [Implementation] 

Repositories tracked by this digest:
-----------------------------------
* https://github.com/ietf-tapswg/api-drafts