Subject: [Taps] Weekly github digest (TAPS GitHub Activity Digest)

From: TAPS WG status robot <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 29 Jan 2021 08:00:05 +0000

Issues
------
* ietf-tapswg/api-drafts (+1/-0/💬6)
  1 issues created:
  - Is it time for QUIC? (by martinduke)
    https://github.com/ietf-tapswg/api-drafts/issues/726 

  3 issues received 6 new comments:
  - #726 Is it time for QUIC? (3 by abrunstrom, gorryfair, tfpauly)
    https://github.com/ietf-tapswg/api-drafts/issues/726 [mappings] 
  - #721 Align Connection Group terminology in the Architecture with the API (2 by abrunstrom, gorryfair)
    https://github.com/ietf-tapswg/api-drafts/issues/721 [Architecture] 
  - #658 To abstract or not to abstract? That is the question (1 by squarooticus)
    https://github.com/ietf-tapswg/api-drafts/issues/658 [API] 

Pull requests
-------------
* ietf-tapswg/api-drafts (+4/-0/💬15)
  4 pull requests submitted:
  - Describe reasons to not tear connections down during path changes (by tfpauly)
    https://github.com/ietf-tapswg/api-drafts/pull/730 
  - Add AbortGroup action (by tfpauly)
    https://github.com/ietf-tapswg/api-drafts/pull/729 
  - Add a security consideration about partial messages (by tfpauly)
    https://github.com/ietf-tapswg/api-drafts/pull/728 
  - Describe framer passthrough mode (by tfpauly)
    https://github.com/ietf-tapswg/api-drafts/pull/727 

  4 pull requests received 15 new comments:
  - #722 SCTP stream mapping, addressing #708 (9 by abrunstrom, martinduke, mwelzl)
    https://github.com/ietf-tapswg/api-drafts/pull/722 [Implementation] 
  - #725 Fix "confirmed route". Resolves #703 (4 by abrunstrom, gorryfair)
    https://github.com/ietf-tapswg/api-drafts/pull/725 [Implementation] [editorial] 
  - #723 Allow disuse of identifiers in a connection group (1 by martinduke)
    https://github.com/ietf-tapswg/api-drafts/pull/723 [API] [Implementation] 
  - #728 Add a security consideration about partial messages (1 by mwelzl)
    https://github.com/ietf-tapswg/api-drafts/pull/728 [API] 

Repositories tracked by this digest:
-----------------------------------
* https://github.com/ietf-tapswg/api-drafts