Subject: [Taps] Doodle for next interim

From: "Aaron Falk" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 12 Jan 2021 10:39:06 -0500

It appears I’ve bolluxed up the meeting scheduling for this Friday by 
not getting the notice out in conformance with the approved process.  
Therefore, I need to ask you to submit your availability in the Doodle 
below.

https://doodle.com/poll/y68hptgavkzxikxn?utm_source=poll&utm_medium=link

Sticking with the usual time and day.

--aaron

---

From: Mirja Kuehlewind <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 12 Jan 2021 17:08:52 +0000

If we don’t have key contributor available on Friday, we should probably move the meeting but otherwise I think we should still have it. It was announced in the last meeting or we can declare that as a design team meeting or something, but we should not delay progress because of a potential formality.

Still, I recommend to follow the guidelines in the IESG statement for future meetings of course :-)

From: Taps <[email-masked]> on behalf of Aaron Falk <[email-masked]>
Date: Tuesday, 12. January 2021 at 16:39
To: taps WG <[email-masked]>
Subject: [Taps] Doodle for next interim

It appears I’ve bolluxed up the meeting scheduling for this Friday by not getting the notice out in conformance with the approved process. Therefore, I need to ask you to submit your availability in the Doodle below.

--aaron

---

From: "Aaron Falk" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 12 Jan 2021 12:21:04 -0500

I agree but I’m not going to fight the ADs on this.  We know that Anna 
can’t make it.

I found the [Dec 
etherpad](https://etherpad.ietf.org/p/taps-interim-dec11-2020) 
(apparently it no longer works with the port in the URL).  Notes from 
Dec with my commentary:

> Brian will do an in-depth review of the implemenation draft

Haven’t seen anything from Brian so I assume this is not done.

> Republish API draft before next interim, should inlcude Tommy's PR on 
> connection close, Kyle's 1 line PR, and #658

Last published date of API draft is 2 Nov 2020 so this is not done.

> Expect to go to WGLC on API when published
> Chairs will close WGLC on arch (Issue #721 text will cause a new rev 
> post-WGLC)

mea culpa

> Brian will write a blog post for APNIC + IETF blog based on TSVAREA 
> presentation on TAPS
> Aaron will send meeting notice for Jan 15 interim

mea culpa^2

We have 4 new PRs and 2 updated issues since the Dec meeting.  I’m 
willing to host & run the meeting Friday (and choose a next date at that 
time) if the group wants to meet.  You tell me what you want to do.

--aaron

On 12 Jan 2021, at 12:08, Mirja Kuehlewind wrote:

> If we don’t have key contributor available on Friday, we should 
> probably move the meeting but otherwise I think we should still have 
> it. It was announced in the last meeting or we can declare that as a 
> design team meeting or something, but we should not delay progress 
> because of a potential formality.
>
> It appears I’ve bolluxed up the meeting scheduling for this Friday 
> by not getting the notice out in conformance with the approved 
> process. Therefore, I need to ask you to submit your availability in 
> the Doodle below.
>

---

From: Kyle Rose <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 13 Jan 2021 09:30:26 -0500

> I agree but I’m not going to fight the ADs on this. We know that Anna
To add to this, I didn't have it in my calendar and didn't find the session
when I went to look for it in the data tracker a few weeks ago, so I
mistakenly concluded we hadn't scheduled a session yet. For good or ill,
that affected my work prioritization and so I didn't get to my deliverables
in time. I've now scheduled that work for later this week.

> I found the Dec etherpad
> <https://etherpad.ietf.org/p/taps-interim-dec11-2020> (apparently it no
> longer works with the port in the URL). Notes from Dec with my commentary:
>
> We have 4 new PRs and 2 updated issues since the Dec meeting. I’m willing
> to host & run the meeting Friday (and choose a next date at that time) if
> the group wants to meet. You tell me what you want to do.
>
I say go with the Doodle results. I can make any of those times, and will
make sure my work is done before then.

Kyle

---

From: "Aaron Falk" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 13 Jan 2021 11:42:20 -0500

Based on the email comments and doodle participation, it looks like weak 
support for meeting this friday and good availability in the coming 
weeks.  I’m going to cancel the meeting on the 15th.  If you haven’t 
put your availability into the Doodle, please do so today.

--aaron

On 13 Jan 2021, at 9:30, Kyle Rose wrote:

>> willing

---

From: "Aaron Falk" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 15 Jan 2021 12:24:01 -0500

Looks like Jan 29 is preferred.  I’m putting the request in now.

--aaron

On 13 Jan 2021, at 11:42, Aaron Falk wrote:

> Based on the email comments and doodle participation, it looks like 
> weak support for meeting this friday and good availability in the 
> coming weeks.  I’m going to cancel the meeting on the 15th.  If you 
> haven’t put your availability into the Doodle, please do so today.
>
> --aaron
>