Subject: [Taps] Weekly github digest (TAPS GitHub Activity Digest)

From: TAPS WG status robot <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 15 Jan 2021 08:00:02 +0000

Issues
------
* ietf-tapswg/api-drafts (+0/-0/💬1)
  1 issues received 1 new comments:
  - #707 Issues with TCP-specific considerations (taps-impl 10.1) (1 by mwelzl)
    https://github.com/ietf-tapswg/api-drafts/issues/707 [Implementation] 

Pull requests
-------------
* ietf-tapswg/api-drafts (+3/-0/💬3)
  3 pull requests submitted:
  - Fix "confirmed route". Resolves #703 (by mwelzl)
    https://github.com/ietf-tapswg/api-drafts/pull/725 
  - Half-closed connections and such. Resolves #707 (by mwelzl)
    https://github.com/ietf-tapswg/api-drafts/pull/724 
  - Allow disuse of identifiers in a connection group (by martinduke)
    https://github.com/ietf-tapswg/api-drafts/pull/723 

  2 pull requests received 3 new comments:
  - #724 Half-closed connections and such. Resolves #707 (2 by mwelzl)
    https://github.com/ietf-tapswg/api-drafts/pull/724 [API] [Implementation] 
  - #725 Fix "confirmed route". Resolves #703 (1 by mwelzl)
    https://github.com/ietf-tapswg/api-drafts/pull/725 

Repositories tracked by this digest:
-----------------------------------
* https://github.com/ietf-tapswg/api-drafts