Subject: [Taps] Weekly github digest (TAPS GitHub Activity Digest)

From: TAPS WG status robot <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 26 Feb 2021 08:00:04 +0000

Issues
------
* ietf-tapswg/api-drafts (+1/-1/💬5)
  1 issues created:
  - Closing multistreaming transports (by martinduke)
    https://github.com/ietf-tapswg/api-drafts/issues/732 

  2 issues received 5 new comments:
  - #732 Closing multistreaming transports (4 by mwelzl, martinduke)
    https://github.com/ietf-tapswg/api-drafts/issues/732 
  - #620 HTTP/1 pipelining vs new connections (1 by philsbln)
    https://github.com/ietf-tapswg/api-drafts/issues/620 [mappings] 

  1 issues closed:
  - Partial final message https://github.com/ietf-tapswg/api-drafts/issues/717 [API] 

Pull requests
-------------
* ietf-tapswg/api-drafts (+2/-2/💬0)
  2 pull requests submitted:
  - Separate connection context and groups - closes #721 (by philsbln)
    https://github.com/ietf-tapswg/api-drafts/pull/734 [API] [Architecture] 
  - Update affiliation of P. Tiesel (by philsbln)
    https://github.com/ietf-tapswg/api-drafts/pull/733 [editorial] 

  2 pull requests merged:
  - Add a security consideration about partial messages
    https://github.com/ietf-tapswg/api-drafts/pull/728 [API] 
  - Improve API abstraction #658
    https://github.com/ietf-tapswg/api-drafts/pull/687 [API] [ready for text] 

Repositories tracked by this digest:
-----------------------------------
* https://github.com/ietf-tapswg/api-drafts