Subject: [Taps] Weekly github digest (TAPS GitHub Activity Digest)

From: TAPS WG status robot <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 19 Feb 2021 08:00:03 +0000

Issues
------
* ietf-tapswg/api-drafts (+1/-0/💬3)
  1 issues created:
  - Closing state not defined (by squarooticus)
    https://github.com/ietf-tapswg/api-drafts/issues/731 [API] 

  3 issues received 3 new comments:
  - #552 What HTTP/2 transport? (1 by mwelzl)
    https://github.com/ietf-tapswg/api-drafts/issues/552 [mappings] 
  - #658 To abstract or not to abstract? That is the question (1 by squarooticus)
    https://github.com/ietf-tapswg/api-drafts/issues/658 [API] 
  - #731 Closing state not defined (1 by mwelzl)
    https://github.com/ietf-tapswg/api-drafts/issues/731 [API] 

Pull requests
-------------
* ietf-tapswg/api-drafts (+0/-0/💬1)
  1 pull requests received 1 new comments:
  - #722 SCTP stream mapping, addressing #708 (1 by mwelzl)
    https://github.com/ietf-tapswg/api-drafts/pull/722 [Implementation] 

Repositories tracked by this digest:
-----------------------------------
* https://github.com/ietf-tapswg/api-drafts