Subject: [Taps] Weekly github digest (TAPS GitHub Activity Digest)

From: TAPS WG status robot <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 05 Mar 2021 08:00:05 +0000

Issues
------
* ietf-tapswg/api-drafts (+2/-5/💬9)
  2 issues created:
  - argh unbreak circleci again (by britram)
    https://github.com/ietf-tapswg/api-drafts/issues/738 
  - what does connected mean? (by britram)
    https://github.com/ietf-tapswg/api-drafts/issues/737 [Implementation] 

  8 issues received 9 new comments:
  - #714 "Racing" (2 by britram, gorryfair)
    https://github.com/ietf-tapswg/api-drafts/issues/714 [Implementation] 
  - #672 For the love of Satan, normalize the capitalization (1 by philsbln)
    https://github.com/ietf-tapswg/api-drafts/issues/672 [API] [Architecture] [Implementation] [editorial] 
  - #732 Closing multistreaming transports (1 by britram)
    https://github.com/ietf-tapswg/api-drafts/issues/732 [API] 
  - #517 Inconsistencies in text realted to selection algorithm and racing (1 by britram)
    https://github.com/ietf-tapswg/api-drafts/issues/517 [Implementation] 
  - #713 Privacy considerations section (1 by britram)
    https://github.com/ietf-tapswg/api-drafts/issues/713 [Implementation] [editorial] 
  - #715 Use of protocol, protocol stack (1 by britram)
    https://github.com/ietf-tapswg/api-drafts/issues/715 [Implementation] [editorial] 
  - #704 Define multipath terms (1 by britram)
    https://github.com/ietf-tapswg/api-drafts/issues/704 [Implementation] [editorial] 
  - #701 Network Policies (1 by britram)
    https://github.com/ietf-tapswg/api-drafts/issues/701 [Implementation] [editorial] 

  5 issues closed:
  - Unconnected -> Connectionless https://github.com/ietf-tapswg/api-drafts/issues/716 [Implementation] [editorial] 
  - "fails to connect" poorly defined https://github.com/ietf-tapswg/api-drafts/issues/702 [Implementation] [editorial] 
  - Align Connection Group terminology in the Architecture with the API https://github.com/ietf-tapswg/api-drafts/issues/721 [Architecture] 
  - To abstract or not to abstract? That is the question https://github.com/ietf-tapswg/api-drafts/issues/658 [API] 
  - What is a "confirmed" route? https://github.com/ietf-tapswg/api-drafts/issues/703 [Implementation] 

Pull requests
-------------
* ietf-tapswg/api-drafts (+2/-5/💬3)
  2 pull requests submitted:
  - Change Unconnected to Connectionless (by britram)
    https://github.com/ietf-tapswg/api-drafts/pull/736 
  - Clarify what it means to not connect (by britram)
    https://github.com/ietf-tapswg/api-drafts/pull/735 

  3 pull requests received 3 new comments:
  - #736 Change Unconnected to Connectionless (1 by gorryfair)
    https://github.com/ietf-tapswg/api-drafts/pull/736 
  - #722 SCTP stream mapping, addressing #708 (1 by mwelzl)
    https://github.com/ietf-tapswg/api-drafts/pull/722 [Implementation] 
  - #734 Separate connection context and groups - closes #721 (1 by philsbln)
    https://github.com/ietf-tapswg/api-drafts/pull/734 [API] [Architecture] 

  5 pull requests merged:
  - Change Unconnected to Connectionless
    https://github.com/ietf-tapswg/api-drafts/pull/736 
  - Clarify what it means to not connect
    https://github.com/ietf-tapswg/api-drafts/pull/735 
  - Separate connection context and groups - closes #721
    https://github.com/ietf-tapswg/api-drafts/pull/734 [API] [Architecture] 
  - Fix "confirmed route". Resolves #703
    https://github.com/ietf-tapswg/api-drafts/pull/725 [Implementation] [editorial] 
  - Update affiliation of P. Tiesel
    https://github.com/ietf-tapswg/api-drafts/pull/733 [editorial] 

Repositories tracked by this digest:
-----------------------------------
* https://github.com/ietf-tapswg/api-drafts