Subject: [tcpinc] Draft minutes

From: Kyle Rose <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 11 Apr 2016 17:22:10 -0400

I've edited the draft minutes. They are now in the etherpad:

http://etherpad.tools.ietf.org:9000/p/notes-ietf-95-tcpinc?showControls=true&showChat=true&showLineNumbers=true&useMonospaceFont=true

and also in github:

https://github.com/squarooticus/tcpinc/blob/master/tcpinc-ietf95-minutes.txt

There are a number of areas (called out with FIXME) for which I don't
have enough information to complete. It would be helpful if the
meeting participants could take a look at those sections and post
corrections here or create pull requests in github. Of course, also
please check the minutes for accuracy and completeness and post
anything you feel is missing or inaccurate.

Thanks to Brian and Ted for capturing minutes at the meeting!

Thanks,
Kyle (for David and Mirja)

---

From: Kyle Rose <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 18 Apr 2016 22:35:31 -0400

I've uploaded the draft minutes to the meeting materials site. We have
about a month to get corrections in, so let me know if you can fill in
any of the holes or have corrections/clarifications for what's there.

Thanks,
Kyle