Subject: [tcpm] draft minutes posted

From: Ted Faber <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 14 Nov 2005 13:24:46 -0800

http://www3.ietf.org/proceedings/05nov/minutes/tcpm.txt

Please have a look at the minutes above and make sure it agrees with
your memory of the meeting, especiall if you're mentioned by name.

We're still missing a couple names, so feel free to let us know who you
are.

Thanks!

-- 
Ted Faber
http://www.isi.edu/~faber           PGP: http://www.isi.edu/~faber/pubkeys.asc
Unexpected attachment on this mail? See http://www.isi.edu/~faber/FAQ.html#SIG
_______________________________________________
tcpm mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/tcpm

---

From: Ted Faber <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 16 Nov 2005 10:28:43 -0800

> http://www3.ietf.org/proceedings/05nov/minutes/tcpm.txt

I've just posted a new version including feedback from a few and a pass
through ispell (d'oh!).  Probably best to try this version before
sending me spelling errors. :-)