Subject: [tcpm] IETF 64 meeting

From: Ted Faber <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 2 Nov 2005 14:41:54 -0800

Hi.

Sorry for the late notice but your chairs and their computers have been
up and down over the last week or so.

The proposed agenda for the upcoming Vancouver meeting is available from
http://tools.ietf.org/wg/tcpm/agenda (linked from
http://www.isi.edu/tcpm/ as well).  Links to the relevant IDs are
included, so please do read up.  And of course early discussions are
fine.

Omissions or errors to me and Mark, please.

There is one big issue that hasn't really come up on the list that Mark
and I would like to spend some time on while we've got you all in the
room.  Specifically we'd like to address whether or not there is still
interest in trying to drive some of the existing specs forward from
Proposed (or Experimental) up the Standards track.  The charter as it
stands indicates that we'd like to do this, but little has happened
here.  We'd like to come to some decisions on how important this
activity is, and codify some new milestones based on that.

Feel free to pipe up with ideas if you would like those aired before the
meeting.

-- 
Ted Faber
http://www.isi.edu/~faber           PGP: http://www.isi.edu/~faber/pubkeys.asc
Unexpected attachment on this mail? See http://www.isi.edu/~faber/FAQ.html#SIG
_______________________________________________
tcpm mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/tcpm