Subject: [tcpm] Revision of the soft errors draft

From: Fernando Gont <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 18 Mar 2007 11:11:52 -0300

Folks,

I have submitted a revision of the soft errors draft, which hopefully 
addresses the latest feedback sent (off-list) by Ted Faber and Gorry 
Fairhurst.

The draft will show up in the usual places soon. In the mean time, it 
is available from: 
http://www.gont.com.ar/drafts/tcp-soft-errors/draft-ietf-tcpm-tcp-soft-errors-04.txt 
. You can find the same doc in HTML and PDF format, and the previous 
versions of the doc, at http://www.gont.com.ar/drafts/tcp-soft-errors/ .

Kindest regards,

-- 
Fernando Gont
e-mail: [email-masked] || [email-masked]
PGP Fingerprint: 7809 84F5 322E 45C7 F1C9 3945 96EE A9EF D076 FFF1

_______________________________________________
tcpm mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/tcpm

---

From: Mark Allman <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 19 Mar 2007 08:36:16 -0400

I know everyone is busy this week, but just a reminder that our plan is
still to WGLC this on 4/2 unless issues arise between now and then.  I
encourage folks to take a final pass at this document.

allman