Subject: [tcpm] modified TCPM agenda

From: Ted Faber <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 14 Mar 2007 09:30:03 -0700

Mark and I have added a final talk to the TCPM agenda:

TCP Response to Lower-Layer Connectivity-Change Indications
	Simon Schütz
	http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-schuetz-tcpm-tcp-rlci-01.txt
	draft-schuetz-tcpm-tcp-rlci-01.txt

The full agenda is at
http://www3.ietf.org/proceedings/07mar/agenda/tcpm.txt

A text copy is attached for Aaron.

-- 
Ted Faber
http://www.isi.edu/~faber           PGP: http://www.isi.edu/~faber/pubkeys.asc
Unexpected attachment on this mail? See http://www.isi.edu/~faber/FAQ.html#SIG
_______________________________________________
tcpm mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/tcpm

---

From: Ted Faber <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 15 Mar 2007 17:44:39 -0700

I firmly believe that this is the final TCPM agenda:

The additions are the tcpsecure information and the FRTO time slot.

Sorry for the late modifications.

===

TCPM agenda

WG Business
===========

WG Status - 10 minutes
 	David Borman

User Timeout (10 minutes)
 	Lars Eggert
	http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-tcpm-tcp-uto-05.txt
	draft-ietf-tcpm-tcp-uto-05.txt

TCP-secure (10 minutes)
  	Anantha Ramaiah
	http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-tcpm-tcpsecure-07.txt
	draft-ietf-tcpm-tcpsecure-07.txt

FRTO update to proposed standard (10 minutes)
	Markku Kojo
	http://www.cs.helsinki.fi/u/sarolaht/frto/

Non-WG
======

Identifying Cheating Receivers (10 minutes)
	Toby Moncaster
	http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-moncaster-tcpm-rcv-cheat-00.txt
  	draft-moncaster-tcpm-rcv-cheat-00.txt

TCP Response to Lower-Layer Connectivity-Change Indications (10 minutes)
	Simon Schütz
	http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-schuetz-tcpm-tcp-rlci-01.txt
	draft-schuetz-tcpm-tcp-rlci-01.txt