Subject: The IESG: WG Action: TCP Over Satellite (tcpsat) to conclude

From: Mark Allman <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 08 Feb 2000 12:26:01 -0500

FYI...

------- Forwarded Message

From: The IESG <[email-masked]>
To: IETF-Announce:;@loki.ietf.org
Subject: WG Action: TCP Over Satellite (tcpsat) to conclude
Date: Tue, 08 Feb 2000 10:02:06 -0500

With the publication of RFC 2760, the TCP Over Satellite (tcpsat)
Working Group in the Transport Area of the IETF has concluded.

The IESG Contact Persons are Scott Bradner and Vern Paxson

------- End of Forwarded Message

---

From: Mark Allman <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 11 Feb 2000 10:15:30 -0500

I have recieved a number of questions about the status of the tcpsat
mailing list now that the WG has gone dormant.  We intend to leave
the mailing list, archive and web page up and running.  Please feel
free to continue using them as you have been.

allman

---
http://roland.grc.nasa.gov/~mallman/