Subject: I found an organization going through a bit of drama at the moment.

From: "acidity" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 25 Apr 2007 12:16:31 +0300

CHFR Climbs Another 20.5% As 8 New Distributors Come On Board!

China Fruits Corporation
Symbol: CHFR
Price: $0.41 UP 20.5%

CHFR is steady climbing this week as they announce their expansion with
8 new distributors. Up 9.6% Monday and another 20.5% Tuesday, this one
is making investors steady money. Read the news and get on CHFR first
thing Wednesday!

If we're in the yard, he likes to sit in the doorway and watch what
we're up to.
(It's carpet right now. We have a new grill (as of yesterday), a dining
table, chairs, and sunbrella (as of this weekend). There are a ton of
interesting options available in the hardwood floor world these days,
including sustainable stuff like bamboo floors that are completely
renewable and look great.
I'll be adding his other album to our library soon. Hence an almost
total pullout.
One of these days I'll get the pictures I took while there processed.
When is the last time you laughed? Enjoying the spring temps (windows
are open - nice fresh air. The last one is through the screen of my
office window upstairs. " And yes - Buffy reference.
I decided there's only one way to find out, so I logged in.
Posted by: Zach  on March  7, 2007 wood. More on point: as with any
tool, there are good and bad ways to use it, blah blah blah.
Posted by: acm  on March 14, 2007 Actually, I haven't the foggiest.
The hardest way is to decide that you may be the nice idiot in the
discussion. The PR drive pre-season has an amusing tagline: "Pledge your
allegiance!
But as you pursue it, be prepared for the possibility that the truth may
not look like what you expect to find.
I guess the really smart thing would be to give our cats away, but it
would break his heart.
Today, it's my house (such as it is). I decided there's only one way to
find out, so I logged in.
We also bought tickets (better seats than our cheapies in the outfield)
for opening day next week.
(By the way, the question of government intrusions on privacy and
corporate enablement of government intrusions is not what I'm talking
about here.
This must have been written for teenybopper LJers. No longer answering
my emails, the dork.
IMO looks better, is easier to care of, and, hey, you can slide around
in sock feet! In some ways, I find it depressing, and in others, I find
it really refreshing. My favorite Nats blog so far is Nats 320 (the 320
is the section number where these folks have their season tickets.
I could drink bianco vermouth on the rocks, with a twist of lemon, all
afternoon.
I found an organization going through a bit of drama at the moment.
Posted by: Staci  on March  8, 2007 We're thinking about ripping out our
ugly carpet too - not just for looks, but also because my husband has
terrible cat allergies. I decided there's only one way to find out, so I
logged in. Our house was very stylish for the mid-'70s when we bought it
(it was owned by decorators who owned a wallpaper and paint store), and
had tons and tons of carpet. And pointlessly running over and over the
same points, and watching the same stupid arguments surface time and
again, is not where I want it to go.
("Backyard" is a bit of a generous term, but the space is much more
usable now than it used to be. TheNamesake and family. It will probably
cost a lot to do the stairs in wood, however. Boredom is not my friend
and does not make me a nice person. Those are expensive, in terms of
both time and money.
I don't know what, but not healthy.
By popular demand (ok, 2 people asked), here are some pictures.
Cork might be an interesting option for a living space, but when you go
to sell, it might be too weird.
Boredom is not my friend and does not make me a nice person.
There's following the hometown team and then there's obsession, y'know.
Hence an almost total pullout. Rugs are easier to clean and replace.