Subject: Very Important Information!

From: "Richard .A. Simonson" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 17 Jan 2011 13:02:28 +0100

Dear
[email-masked],

You or someone entered your information on our web Ad for the
Nokia New Year Promo and we are using this medium to officially notify
you that the result of the promo was recently released as shown below:

S/N

Winners List

Amount Won

Ticket Number

Status

1

[email-masked]

700,000.00 GBP

***

Unclaimed

2

[email-masked]

400,000.00
GBP

BNK04022818T

Unclaimed

3

[email-masked]

200,000.00 GBP

***

Unclaimed

We are happy to inform you that you are our
second prize winner and you won 400,000.00 GBP (Four Hundred thousand Great
British Pounds) at this promo. Your ticket number is BNK04022818T.
Please take note of your ticket number as it will be needed for verification.

To receive your prize money as soon as possible, simply fax us the following
information for verification:

1. Your Full names 2. Residential/Office address 3. Phone number 4. Fax
number 5.Email address 6. Occupation 7. Ticket number

Your prize money will be released to you as soon as you have faxed the above
information to our office for verification. Our fax number is
+44-700-594-2215. The required information should be sent via fax only.

Bear it in mind that you won big in this promo because you are one of our
valuable customers. However, if you wish to decline the receipt of your prize
money, you are to notify us on time so that the opportunity will be given to
another Nokia phone user.

WARNING: Because of numerous fraudulent schemes going around the
internet, confidentiality should be accorded at all times. You are expected to
keep the news of your winning and your ticket number to yourself until you have
received your prize money. This is to avoid false claims and abuse of the
program. Nokia Corporation will never ask you to pay any fee before you receive
your prize money.

You can call +44-7024014788 if you wish to speak to someone from our office.

Congratulations!!!

Richard A Simonson

Chief Financial Officer

Nokia Corporation - UK

Tel: +44-7024014788

Web: http://www.nokia.com

Copyright © 2010 Nokia Corporation. All rights reserved