Subject: [Teas] New version of draft-ietf-teas-interconnected-te-info-exchange

From: "Adrian Farrel" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 8 Mar 2015 18:22:36 -0000

Hi,

According to the schedule presented at IETF-91 (in the CCAMP meeting), I have
updated and posted a revision of this I-D.

The changes are:

- Added Section 5.3.3.2  "Mutual Exclusivity" as a severely cut-down
   version of Pavan's suggested text.
- Filled in Section 5.4 about Dynamic Abstraction.
- Filled in Section 5.6 about Address Management.
- New Section 6.4  "Notes on a Solution" using material from John Drake and
   Hannes Gredler.
- Filled in Section 11 "Manageability Considerations".
- Minor tweaks to Section 13 for Security Considerations using comments from
   Xian Zhang.
- Fixed a number of stylistic and typographic issues.

At this point, there are no more sections marked <TBD> and no more editor's
notes. I believe I have addressed all comments from the mailing list(s) and
fulfilled the promises made at IETF-91.

I would really appreciate detailed reviews before asking the chairs to take the
document to last call. Especially: what can we delete? :-)

Thanks,
Adrian