Subject: [Teas] RFC 7570 on Label Switched Path (LSP) Attribute in the Explicit Route Object (ERO)

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 9 Jul 2015 15:36:32 -0700 (PDT)

A new Request for Comments is now available in online RFC libraries.

        RFC 7570

        Title:      Label Switched Path (LSP) Attribute 
                    in the Explicit Route Object (ERO) 
        Author:     C. Margaria, Ed., G. Martinelli, 
                    S. Balls, B. Wright
        Status:     Standards Track
        Stream:     IETF
        Date:       July 2015
        Mailbox:    [email-masked], 
                    [email-masked], 
                    [email-masked],
                    [email-masked]
        Pages:      15
        Characters: 34223
        Updates/Obsoletes/SeeAlso:   None

        I-D Tag:    draft-ietf-teas-lsp-attribute-ro-05.txt

        URL:        https://www.rfc-editor.org/info/rfc7570

        DOI:        http://dx.doi.org/10.17487/RFC7570

RFC 5420 extends RSVP-TE to specify or record generic attributes that
apply to the whole of the path of a Label Switched Path (LSP).  This
document defines an extension to the RSVP Explicit Route Object (ERO)
and Record Route Object (RRO) to allow them to specify or record
generic attributes that apply to a given hop.

This document is a product of the Traffic Engineering Architecture and Signaling Working Group of the IETF.

This is now a Proposed Standard.

STANDARDS TRACK: This document specifies an Internet Standards Track
protocol for the Internet community, and requests discussion and suggestions
for improvements.  Please refer to the current edition of the Official
Internet Protocol Standards (https://www.rfc-editor.org/standards) for the 
standardization state and status of this protocol.  Distribution of this 
memo is unlimited.

This announcement is sent to the IETF-Announce and rfc-dist lists.
To subscribe or unsubscribe, see
  https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf-announce
  https://mailman.rfc-editor.org/mailman/listinfo/rfc-dist

For searching the RFC series, see https://www.rfc-editor.org/search
For downloading RFCs, see https://www.rfc-editor.org/rfc.html

Requests for special distribution should be addressed to either the
author of the RFC in question, or to [email-masked].  Unless
specifically noted otherwise on the RFC itself, all RFCs are for
unlimited distribution.

The RFC Editor Team
Association Management Solutions, LLC