Subject: [Teas] FW: WG LC on draft-ietf-i2rs-yang-l3-topology-03.txt (8/26 to 9/9)

From: "Susan Hares" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 26 Aug 2016 09:41:58 -0400

The I2RS WG is starting a WG LC on the L3 network topology model and wishes
input.  

Sue Hares and Russ White 

From: Susan Hares [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: Friday, August 26, 2016 9:28 AM
To: [email-masked]'
Cc: [email-masked]'; 'Alia Atlas'; [email-masked]'
Subject: WG LC on draft-ietf-i2rs-yang-l3-topology-03.txt (8/26 to 9/9) 

This begins a 2 week WG LC on draft-ietf-i2rs-yang-l3-network-topo-05.txt
(8/26 to 9/9).  

The authors should indicate if they know of IPR on this draft by 8/31/2016.
In considering this draft, the WG should consider: 

1)      Does the implementations of this draft in ODL open source code base
sufficient experience on the Yang drafts? 

2)      Does anyone know of other implementations of this model? 

3)      Do you believe this Yang model is stable enough to publish and
distribute to yang libraries? 

Sue Hares and Russ White 

Co-chairs