Subject: [Teas] Regarding IPR on draft-ceccarelli-teas-gneralized-scsi

From: Vishnu Pavan Beeram <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 10 Dec 2016 15:04:09 -0500

Authors, Contributors, WG,

As part of the preparation for polling for WG document adoption:

Are you aware of any IPR that applies to draft identified above?

  Please state either:

  "No, I'm not aware of any IPR that applies to this draft"
  or
  "Yes, I'm aware of IPR that applies to this draft"

If so, has this IPR been disclosed in compliance with IETF IPR rules
(see RFCs 3979, 4879, 3669 and 5378 for more details)?

If yes to the above, please state either:

  "Yes, the IPR has been disclosed in compliance with IETF IPR rules"
  or
  "No, the IPR has not been disclosed"

If you answer no, please provide any additional details you think
  appropriate.

If you are listed as a document author or contributor please answer the
above by responding to this email regardless of whether or not you are
aware of any relevant IPR.  This document will not advance to the next
stage until a response has been received from each author and listed
contributor.  NOTE: THIS APPLIES TO ALL OF YOU LISTED IN THIS MESSAGE'S
TO LINES.

If you are on the WG email list or attend WG meetings but are not listed
as an author or contributor, we remind you of your obligations under
the IETF IPR rules which encourages you to notify the IETF if you are
aware of IPR of others on an IETF contribution, or to refrain from
participating in any contribution or discussion related to your
undisclosed IPR. For more information, please see the RFCs listed above
and
http://trac.tools.ietf.org/group/iesg/trac/wiki/IntellectualProperty.

Thank you,
Pavan

---

From: Lou Berger <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 10 Dec 2016 16:41:06 -0500

No, I'm not aware of any IPR that applies to this draft.

Lou

---

From: Daniele Ceccarelli <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 12 Dec 2016 12:39:07 +0000

No, I'm not aware of any IPR that applies to this draft

BR
Daniele

From: Vishnu Pavan Beeram [mailto:[email-masked]]
Sent: sabato 10 dicembre 2016 21:04
To: Daniele Ceccarelli <[email-masked]>; Lou Berger <[email-masked]>
Cc: [email-masked]; TEAS WG Chairs <[email-masked]>
Subject: Regarding IPR on draft-ceccarelli-teas-gneralized-scsi

  Please state either:

Thank you,
Pavan