Subject: [Teas] Regarding IPR on draft-wang-teas-ccdr

From: Vishnu Pavan Beeram <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 18 Jan 2018 23:04:16 -0500

Authors, Contributors, WG,

As part of preparation for WG Adoption

Are you aware of any IPR that applies to drafts identified above?

Please state either:

"No, I'm not aware of any IPR that applies to this draft"
or
"Yes, I'm aware of IPR that applies to this draft"

If so, has this IPR been disclosed in compliance with IETF IPR rules
(see RFCs 3669, 5378 and 8179 for more details)?

If yes to the above, please state either:

"Yes, the IPR has been disclosed in compliance with IETF IPR rules"
or
"No, the IPR has not been disclosed"

If you answer no, please provide any additional details you think
appropriate.

If you are listed as a document author or contributor please answer the
above by responding to this email regardless of whether or not you are
aware of any relevant IPR. This document will not advance to the next
stage until a response has been received from each author and listed
contributor. NOTE: THIS APPLIES TO ALL OF YOU LISTED IN THIS MESSAGE'S
TO LINES.

If you are on the WG email list or attend WG meetings but are not listed
as an author or contributor, we remind you of your obligations under
the IETF IPR rules which encourages you to notify the IETF if you are
aware of IPR of others on an IETF contribution, or to refrain from
participating in any contribution or discussion related to your
undisclosed IPR. For more information, please see the RFCs listed above
and
http://trac.tools.ietf.org/group/iesg/trac/wiki/IntellectualProperty.

Thank you,
TEAS WG Chairs

PS Please include all listed in the headers of this message in your
response.

---

From: "Aijun Wang" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 19 Jan 2018 13:34:00 +0800

No, I'm not aware of any IPR that applies to this draft.

Best Regards.

Aijun Wang

Network R&D and Operation Support Department

China Telecom Corporation Limited Beijing Research Institute,Beijing, China.

发件人: Vishnu Pavan Beeram [mailto:[email-masked]] 
发送时间: 2018年1月19日 12:04
收件人: [email-masked]; [email-masked]; [email-masked]; [email-masked]; [email-masked]; [email-masked]; [email-masked]; [email-masked]; [email-masked]
抄送: TEAS WG Chairs; TEAS WG
主题: [Teas] Regarding IPR on draft-wang-teas-ccdr

Please state either:

Thank you,
TEAS WG Chairs

---

From: 孙琼 <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 19 Jan 2018 14:32:59 +0800

No, I'm not aware of any IPR that applies to this draft

---

Regards,

Qiong Sun from China Telecom

发件人: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]] 
发送时间: 2018年1月19日,星期五 13:59
收件人: 'Vishnu Pavan Beeram'; [email-masked]; [email-masked]; [email-masked]; [email-masked]; [email-masked]; [email-masked]; [email-masked]; [email-masked]
抄送: 'TEAS WG'; 'TEAS WG Chairs'
主题: RE: Regarding IPR on draft-wang-teas-ccdr

No, I'm not aware of any IPR that applies to this draft

---

Regards,

Dingyuan HU

From: Vishnu Pavan Beeram [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: Friday, 19 January 2018 12:04 PM
To: [email-masked]; [email-masked]; [email-masked]; [email-masked]; [email-masked]; [email-masked]; [email-masked]; [email-masked]; [email-masked]
Cc: TEAS WG <[email-masked]>; TEAS WG Chairs <[email-masked]>
Subject: Regarding IPR on draft-wang-teas-ccdr

Please state either:

Thank you,
TEAS WG Chairs

---

From: <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 19 Jan 2018 13:58:38 +0800

---

Regards,

Dingyuan HU

Please state either:

Thank you,
TEAS WG Chairs

---

From: Khasanov Boris <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 21 Jan 2018 15:05:31 +0000

SY,
Boris

From: Teas [mailto:[email-masked]] On Behalf Of Vishnu Pavan Beeram
Sent: Friday, January 19, 2018 7:04 AM
To: [email-masked]; [email-masked]; [email-masked]; [email-masked]; [email-masked]; [email-masked]; [email-masked]; [email-masked]; [email-masked]
Cc: TEAS WG Chairs; TEAS WG
Subject: [Teas] Regarding IPR on draft-wang-teas-ccdr

Please state either:

Thank you,
TEAS WG Chairs

---

From: kevinmi(米鹏辉) <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 22 Jan 2018 01:23:11 +0000

Thanks,

Kevin
To: [email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>; [email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>; [email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>; [email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>; [email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>; [email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>; [email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>; [email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>; [email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>

Please state either:

Thank you,
TEAS WG Chairs

---

From: LuHuang <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 22 Jan 2018 06:31:29 +0000 (UTC)

No I'm not aware of any IPR that apply to this draft.

B.R.HuangLu
星期五, 一月 19, 2018, 12:04 于 Vishnu Pavan Beeram <[email-masked]>写道：

Please state either:

http://trac.tools.ietf.org/ group/iesg/trac/wiki/ IntellectualProperty.

Thank you,
TEAS WG Chairs

_______________________________________________
Teas mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/teas

---

From: Vishnu Pavan Beeram <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 25 Jan 2018 17:02:00 -0500

Fwding Tingting's response to the list..

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: [email-masked] <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, Jan 19, 2018 at 2:05 AM
Subject: 回复：Regarding IPR on draft-wang-teas-ccdr
To: Vishnu Pavan Beeram <[email-masked]>

Regards

Tingting Yuan