Subject: Re: [Teas] WG adoption poll - draft-wang-teas-ccdr

From: Zhuangshunwan <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 26 Jan 2018 03:03:00 +0000

Yes/Support.

Best Regards,
Shunwan

发件人: Teas [mailto:[email-masked]] 代表 Vishnu Pavan Beeram
发送时间: 2018年1月26日 6:16
收件人: TEAS WG <[email-masked]>; TEAS WG Chairs <[email-masked]>
主题: [Teas] WG adoption poll - draft-wang-teas-ccdr

All,

This is start of a two week poll on making
draft-wang-teas-ccdr-05 a TEAS working group document.
Please send email to the list indicating "yes/support" or "no/do not
support". If indicating no, please state your reservations with the
document. If yes, please also feel free to provide comments you'd
like to see addressed once the document is a WG document.

The poll ends Feb 8th.

Thanks,
Pavan and Lou