Subject: [Teas] I-D Action: draft-ietf-teas-native-ip-scenarios-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 27 Jun 2018 01:42:16 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Traffic Engineering Architecture and Signaling WG of the IETF.

        Title           : CCDR Scenario, Simulation and Suggestion
        Authors         : Aijun Wang
                          Xiaohong Huang
                          Caixia Kou
                          Zhenqiang Li
                          Lu Huang
                          Penghui Mi
	Filename        : draft-ietf-teas-native-ip-scenarios-01.txt
	Pages           : 13
	Date            : 2018-06-27

Abstract:
   This document describes the scenarios, simulation and suggestions for
   the "Centrally Control Dynamic Routing (CCDR)" architecture, which
   integrates the merit of traditional distributed protocols (IGP/BGP),
   and the power of centrally control technologies (PCE/SDN) to provide
   one feasible traffic engineering solution in various complex
   scenarios for the service provider.

   Traditional MPLS-TE solution is mainly used in static network
   planning scenario and is difficult to meet the QoS assurance
   requirements in real-time traffic network.  With the emerge of SDN
   concept and related technologies, it is possible to simplify the
   complexity of distributed control protocol, utilize the global view
   of network condition, give more efficient solution for traffic
   engineering in various complex scenarios.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-teas-native-ip-scenarios/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-teas-native-ip-scenarios-01
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-teas-native-ip-scenarios-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-teas-native-ip-scenarios-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/