Subject: [Teas] Alvaro Retana's No Objection on draft-ietf-teas-yang-te-topo-16: (with COMMENT)

From: Alvaro Retana <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 06 Jun 2018 04:20:16 -0700

Alvaro Retana has entered the following ballot position for
draft-ietf-teas-yang-te-topo-16: No Objection

When responding, please keep the subject line intact and reply to all
email addresses included in the To and CC lines. (Feel free to cut this
introductory paragraph, however.)

Please refer to https://www.ietf.org/iesg/statement/discuss-criteria.html
for more information about IESG DISCUSS and COMMENT positions.

The document, along with other ballot positions, can be found here:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-teas-yang-te-topo/

----------------------------------------------------------------------
COMMENT:
----------------------------------------------------------------------

Security Considerations: It is important to call out the fact that the
sensitive information in the readable data nodes includes geolocation.

---

From: Xufeng Liu <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 23 Jun 2018 22:35:03 -0400

Hi Alvaro,

Thanks for the comments. We have added the geolocation into the text, and
posted an undated version
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-teas-yang-te-topo-17.

Best regards,
- Xufeng